Photo

Nerfing's Against The Rules...

32 replies to this topic

#26 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:00 AM

My science teacher is a bit not as hard about it. Heck, he brought in a LBB for an experiment. Science is fun! :D
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#27 PC III

PC III

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:05 AM

My science teacher is a bit not as hard about it. Heck, he brought in a LBB for an experiment. Science is fun! :D

In my class we used a Sharpsooter I..... I tried everything to get it, a trade, money, but nothing worked :D

Edited by P.C. III, 22 November 2007 - 10:05 AM.

QUOTE(ultra920 @ May 19 2008, 06:18 PM) View Post

Don't want to shove balls in tight spaces. Trust me, bad idea.

For sale: Vintage WWII French rifles. Dropped once, never fired.

#28 dart

dart

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

Wow thats harsh you guys, My teachers dont mind i can and do draw tanks nerf blasters and design them in school. But then again i go to a private school.

Edited by dart, 23 November 2007 - 02:06 PM.

I went into the choir room today and told the teacher," I can ony sing base" she said," I can fix that" she gave me a prompt kick in the nuts; i've been singing soprano ever since.

~DART

#29 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 02:51 PM

The way I kept myself entertained while I was in 7th and 8th grade was by drawing guns, gunboats, swords, daggers, jets, tanks, etc. My theachers didn't give a shit. They just asked me to put the drawings/sketches/designs away. Now that I'm in high school, it doesn't work that way anymore. If you draw a potential weapon, the teach will freak out and they will suggest you for psychiatric help, call your parents, etc.

Edited by Spectre666, 23 November 2007 - 02:54 PM.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#30 ultra920

ultra920

• Members
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:59 PM

penguin: In my technology class, we might make a nerf gun. Most likely not though, considering she probally dosen't understand how springers or air guns work.

sharpie: Were the fuck would a kid get napalm? What, are they selling it at dollar stores? People get stupider and stupider as years go by.
There is no Ultra, only a 920.

PSN: ultra920 MGO:ultra920 shoot me an MGO invite if you play

#31 kingshane50

kingshane50

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

My science teacher is a bit not as hard about it. Heck, he brought in a LBB for an experiment. Science is fun! :wacko:

Yeah, my science teacher is like that too. He lets us draw whatever we want as long as it isn’t TRUELY harmful (real guns, knives, explosives, or attack plans being used on people) besides, if he can bring it into a physics lesson we can get extra credit! I am trying to convince our tech lab teacher to let us mod NFs. So far, he likes the idea. The hard part is convincing the administrators.
QUOTE(DarkInfection @ Nov 5 2007, 05:32 PM) View Post

"The eye, is the groin of the face."

#32 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 11:51 AM

sharpie: Were the fuck would a kid get napalm? What, are they selling it at dollar stores? People get stupider and stupider as years go by.

Really easily(don't you go and trry this though). All you have to do is get a bucket and put gasoline in it. Then drop some styrofoam in it and wait a while(not sure how long). Then empty out the gasoline and there will be a fine white powder at the bottom. Thats napalm. I got in trouble for burning it in my friends backyard once. Yeah, I'm that stupid.

Edited by Tofu, 24 November 2007 - 11:54 AM.

I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

#33 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:38 PM

Well, my brother distributed an underground newspaper and he got suspended. We are suing the system. NO due process, i.e. talking to my mom/having precedent in the case, is there so we are suing. Also, the whole first amendment is being squelched so when our case goes to court in the summer, it will be awesome.

This pertains to the conversation because everything in the paper was "slander and libel to my teachers" also, it had a picture of a gun on the front. It's the principal saying "if it doesn't go through me it's not allowed"

Sorry Lynx, but you're going to lose that case. Schools can waive the first ammendment when the things being expressed are a disturbance to the learning environment. And that's just if it's a public school. If you go to a private school the first ammendment rights don't even apply. The first amendment has to do with government regulating expression, not private businesses. A private school can do whatever it wants.

Also, the whole gun and principle thing was a bad idea. You might even lose money on a counter-claim on that one. It could be considered a threat, and post-colombine, anything involving guns and schools ends badly.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users