Official X Box 360 Gamertag Thread

28 replies to this topic

#26 Jedijoe9

Jedijoe9

• Members
  • 251 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 08:38 PM

Gamertag= Jedijoe9

Games played: Halo 3, Gears of War, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty 2, Counter Strike (original xbox)

Tomorrow is the dashboard update that adds a "Friends of Friends" option. PA has a "clan" workaround here. http://www.penny-arcade.com/2007/11/30 (scroll down to "a clan idea") Essentially, we could have a "group" of nerfers that could easily gather together for games. If anyone is interested, let me know and I'd be willing to set it up.
"If you watch jaws backwards it's about a huge shark that throws up so many people that they need to open a beach."

I nerf like a four year old.

#27 anders

anders

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 December 2007 - 08:31 AM

I just got of the phone speaking to the xbox customer support people, so i should have an xbox working in 2 weeks. After telling them that some of my american friends got free xboxlive suscribtions they asured me that I would get that to. So I am temporary pleased with them, maybe I won't sell my xbox anyway .....
QUOTE(VACC @ Aug 16 2007, 03:52 AM) View Post

Does posting in agreement somehow validate your standing in the community? Personally I think it just makes you look like a tool.

the el snapo again

#28 CrooKeD

CrooKeD

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:49 PM

Gamertag: CrooKeD BroWn

I play GOW2 a lot right now so join me in pwning some n00bs
War Count(14) HBH 1-3, Massacre 1-4, Vengeance, Vengeance 3, APOC 2008, APOC 2009, APOC 2010, Scano 4-6
Next War Attending: Hell Before Halloween

#29 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:36 AM

Gah Crooked...WTF you doing man? We've got another thread for this. The recreational community or some shit. Post it up there, but I'll totally send you a friend request.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users