Photo

Eliminator Disk Shot Integration

VACC's a big meanie pants.

14 replies to this topic

#1 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:48 PM

I don't feel like writing a whole boring intro for this, so here goes.

Note: This will not cover the modifications to the guns themselves, just the integration.

Materials:
N-strike eliminator
Disk shot pistol
Saw
Glue
Arizona iced tea
Pigs in a blanket

Cut your eliminator like so:

Posted Image

Cut your Disk shot like so:

Posted Image

Test the fit to make sure they will go together now, and make sure the primed eliminator will not interfere with your disk shot. You may need to cut down the disk shot trigger. I can't stress enough how important this is!

Now, we'll be gluing these together.
Start with hot glue to hold it while the other glues dry.

Posted Image
Schlop on some mighty/epoxy putty. If you use mighty putty, Billy Mays's ghost will make your gun shoot 10 feet further.

Toss a ton of very strong glue on it now. Use a ton of it. Like, go join the boy scouts, and get the goddamn merit badge for it.

Posted Image

Actually, I forgot to take a pic of the gooping.

Let it dry. To increase stability while it's drying, Follow This mod's guidelines and enjoy some pigs in a blanket with some nice iced tea. After much testing, I find it increases the stability of the glue by up to 35%.

Finished pic:
Posted Image
Yeah, I don't have disk shot internals yet.

Q,C,F?
Expect a PJ soon.

Edited by 1337, 11 August 2009 - 12:43 PM.

Join the REVOLUTION!

#2 Wes7143

Wes7143

• Members
  • 758 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:58 PM

Great, now integrate that disc shot onto the bottom of another, larger blaster.
QUOTE(VengefulWaffle)
Get off my boyfriend

If at first you don't succeed, add more epoxy.

#3 amerikanidiot154

amerikanidiot154

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:14 PM

Great, now integrate that disc shot onto the bottom of another, larger blaster.

That would be truly Effeminate!
You'll laugh your dick off

He'd make a great candidate for smear the queer. Give him an eliminator and set him free.~BladeMaster:NHQ

#4 louiec3

louiec3

• Members
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

That's a nice use for the eliminators I have sitting around. Now I just need to find me a disk shot, or do it to a nightfinder.

The pigs in a blanket do help tremendously with anything especially sturdiness at glue joints. I'll have to enjoy an iced tea next time, and confirm that it helps.

Edited by louiec3, 10 August 2009 - 08:59 PM.

#5 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:52 PM

I like this. Its look comfy. Also does the priming indicator from the reflex is in the way of the diskshot trigger at all?
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#6 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

I like this. Its look comfy. Also does the priming indicator from the reflex is in the way of the diskshot trigger at all?

'Tis very comfy. The PT of the reflex can get in the way a bit, but I just adjust my fingers a bit and it's fine.

Edit:

I'm a stupid shit and lost my disk shot internals, but it looks like i'd just have to cut about 3 MM off of the bottom.

Edited by 1337, 10 August 2009 - 11:00 PM.

Join the REVOLUTION!

#7 Icespartan 1114

Icespartan 1114

Do NOT buy/sell with me

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 934 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 11:12 PM

'Tis very comfy. The PT of the reflex can get in the way a bit, but I just adjust my fingers a bit and it's fine.

Edit:

I'm a stupid shit and lost my disk shot internals, but it looks like i'd just have to cut about 3 MM off of the bottom.

Just replace them with NF internals. If you can do that with a Switchshot you can do it to a Diskshot.
QUOTE(Zaxbys @ Mar 2 2009, 02:08 PM) View Post
I won't be there til about 1-2...

Church... gotta soak up that Jesus!

NERFSTRONG #51

#8 Captain Scottland

Captain Scottland

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 01:19 AM

I may be missing something, but I am wondering how you intend to put internals into a gun while the two halves of the shell are epoxied together. I could be missing something though.

#9 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:19 AM

Could you not read the very first news post at the top of the front page of this site? Go back and read it to comprehend why I must now make a mockery of your work.

#10 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

Remove the sharpie paint-job and you're golden. I like this idea of turning a sidearm into a true backup weapon, that could even be used when your PAS or whatever your primary is breaks.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#11 dizzyduck

dizzyduck

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 08:53 AM

I like this idea of turning a sidearm into a true backup weapon, that could even be used when your PAS or whatever your primary is breaks.

... or you could spend the time and energy making sure your no. 1 is reinforced or doesn't have 23,589 springs in it so that it won't break in the middle of a round.

On topic: Nice. I always thought there was something that could go underneath the front part of an Element.
Duck off.
Art & Stuff

#12 CA13

CA13

Nude Nerfer

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:33 AM

Even the most reinforced and mechanically engineered wonders need a good backup that can temporarily fill the role of the primary machine. I like this because you always have a holdout in a secondary like in a Secret Shot one or two.
Doing this as I speak. I have no idea when I got it...my DAD got it some 15 years ago, but that doesn't matter. Anyways, it keeps jerking around all over the place. I try to hold it with a rag...It doesn't look like...much.

#13 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

On topic: Nice. I always thought there was something that could go underneath the front part of an Element.

Thanks, dizzy. Means alot coming from someone like you.

Even the most reinforced and mechanically engineered wonders need a good backup that can temporarily fill the role of the primary machine. I like this because you always have a holdout in a secondary like in a Secret Shot one or two.

This was designed with my local wars in mind, where many people simply use pistols that are barely modded (AR removal, heavy banding). This is a bit more fair, instead of using a PAS,4B, or 2k which are completely overkill in these types of situations.
Join the REVOLUTION!

#14 16kuokhc1

16kuokhc1

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

No, you slide the eliminator forward so the trigger is not uninterrupted. I personally prefer integrating a jolt to the bottom dart slot

#15 16kuokhc1

16kuokhc1

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:13 AM

No, you slide the eliminator forward so the trigger is not uninterrupted. I personally prefer integrating a jolt to the bottom dart slot so you can keep the other dart slots (for more jolt intergrations!!!)

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

Please don't necro topics. The last post in this thread was over two years ago.

Edited by Carbon, 25 October 2012 - 09:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users