Wrist Ammo Holder

A cool wrist ammo holder that I made

18 replies to this topic

#1 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:07 AM

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke. Now for you people who don't know anything about gymnastics and are officially retards, grips are the things that guys wear around their wrist to increase grippage on the still rings and high bar ( the still rings in my case ). And they look like this.
I turned my broken one into this
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

There you have it, six more shots added on to the 5 ammo holders I have on my airtech, plus the two on my NF.

P.S. Sorry about the mongo pictures photobucket wasn't resizing them for some reason. :(

Edited by Renegademilitia15, 16 September 2008 - 12:15 PM.

Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#2 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:48 AM

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke. Now for you people who don't know anything about gymnastics and are officially retards, grips are the things that guys wear around their wrist to increase grippage on the still rings and high bar ( the still rings in my case ).

So, only people into gymnastics aren't retards?
Go FUCK yourself!

#3 imaseoulman

imaseoulman

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 07:20 AM

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke. Now for you people who don't know anything about gymnastics and are officially retards, grips are the things that guys wear around their wrist to increase grippage on the still rings and high bar ( the still rings in my case ).

So, only people into gymnastics aren't retards?

Only officially, but not technically. Anyway, let's keep this on topic.

This is definitely one of the more practical ammo holders I've seen lately, though I'm really not a fan of wearing anything extra. My pocket isn't that much further away than my wrist.

#4 BlackFox

BlackFox

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:29 AM

Gees, why are you so PO'd? You're acting like someone just stole your rice crispie treats.

Anyway, full marks for creative use of materials. Let me know how it works in a war. Or, I suppose I could just watch for myself. I think I'd use one of these before making an ammo belt, but I still prefer the dart tag ammo bag myself.

Nice job!
"Until we meet in the place where there is no darkness"
-George Orwell, 1984
-----------

Think that piece is beyond repair? Think again!

#5 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:05 PM

Made one last year.
Posted Image
Also works well strapped onto a blaster.
http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=8497

Edited by CaptainSlug, 04 September 2008 - 12:07 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#6 hereticorp

hereticorp

• Members
  • 621 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 12:54 PM

That rules, finally a decent use for something from Hot Topic.

#7 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:28 PM

Washedup, its a joke. Get over it.

Black fox: No but we just ran out of honey bunches of oats. :lol:
Singled RFS

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

#8 washedup

washedup

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:23 PM

Washedup, its a joke. Get over it.

Black fox: No but we just ran out of honey bunches of oats. :lol:

I'm cool, just bustin' your balls a bit. I thought it was funny. I know I'm not retarded, only slightly stoopid.
Go FUCK yourself!

#9 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

What are you talking about, I love Hot Topic! I get half of my clothes from there.

On topic, I don't rely like the idea, but it would be a lot cooler if it was painted.
<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#10 The Nerfinator

The Nerfinator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:05 PM

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke. Now for you people who don't know anything about gymnastics and are officially retards, grips are the things that guys wear around their wrist to increase grippage on the still rings and high bar ( the still rings in my case ). And they look like this.
I turned my broken one into this
Posted Image

Well You can probably find out if it broke by accident or if someone sabotaged it, since you're a CSI :lol:
When god gives you lemons you FIND A NEW GOD! ~ Powerthirst 2

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to "real music",
copy and paste this into your signature

#11 BlackFox

BlackFox

• Members
  • 286 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 04:38 PM

Ok, in april, training for a national gymnastics meet, one of my ring grips broke.

Well You can probably find out if it broke by accident or if someone sabotaged it, since you're a CSI :lol:

Crap, they're onto me.
Of course, it would've been easier to smear the insides with peanut butter, but having you peel off the rings and land on your head sounded much more spectacular.
"Until we meet in the place where there is no darkness"
-George Orwell, 1984
-----------

Think that piece is beyond repair? Think again!

#12 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:36 PM

I would definitely try to make the ammo holders look at least a little more attractive. Also you may want to cut down the grip a little, so it's not just hanging out there.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#13 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

True, and then like paint it all black.

Yeah, blackfox, I was wondering why you weren't at gym that day......hmm.
Singled RFS

#14 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 04:17 PM

What are you talking about, I love Hot Topic! I get half of my clothes from there.

Really? Weird. Most of the stuff I've seen there has sleeves.

On topic:

I was actually going to make something similar, using leather. Make giant watches too.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#15 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 05:20 PM

On topic:

I was actually going to make something similar, using leather. Make giant watches too.

You guys are assholes making fun of ice. Just shut the FUCKING ASS up about the sleeve thing, he doesn't even do it anymore.
The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#16 Herpestidae

Herpestidae

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:18 PM

On topic:

You guys are assholes making fun of ice. Just shut the FUCKING ASS up about the sleeve thing, he doesn't even do it anymore.

I love it when people type curse words in all caps because they think they mean more that way. Last time I checked I believe that you are allowed to make fun of people, something about the right to free speech and all that jazz. Of course perhaps I am just jaded because I really don't like Ice's videos but then again I don't believe he ever forced me to watch them. Therefore he can keep doing what he does and the rest of us will probably keep making fun of him but that is life.

Edited by Herpestidae, 05 September 2008 - 09:21 PM.

Grimlock no bozo! Grimlock king!

#17 Thomas

Thomas

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 09:49 PM

I tried one of these, but it didn't fit my playing style. I'm more of a stuff some in my pocket and hope I have enough to last. Another reason I personally don't use these is because some peoples darts that I pick up don't fit my barrel material, and they'll slide out, and that agitates me.

On the topic of Hot Topic, shut the fuck up you guys, especially you Spartan kid, he was poking fun at ice, something people tend to do in a forum full of adolescents. 'Sides, Hot Topic's gay anyway.

Edited by Thomas, 05 September 2008 - 09:51 PM.

#18 Spartan 117

Spartan 117

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:36 PM

On topic:

I love it when people type curse words in all caps because they think they mean more that way. Last time I checked I believe that you are allowed to make fun of people, something about the right to free speech and all that jazz. Of course perhaps I am just jaded because I really don't like Ice's videos but then again I don't believe he ever forced me to watch them. Therefore he can keep doing what he does and the rest of us will probably keep making fun of him but that is life.

I am not saying that you are not allowed to make fun of people, I just don't think that tearing people down about how they dress is productive. I mean, whatever, you guys think what you want about ice's videos and mods, but don't just blatantly insult him.

I tried one of these, but it didn't fit my playing style. I'm more of a stuff some in my pocket and hope I have enough to last. Another reason I personally don't use these is because some peoples darts that I pick up don't fit my barrel material, and they'll slide out, and that agitates me.

On the topic of Hot Topic, shut the fuck up you guys, especially you Spartan kid, he was poking fun at ice, something people tend to do in a forum full of adolescents. 'Sides, Hot Topic's gay anyway.

I'm just saying that people make fun of this kid a lot, more than anyone else, and a lot of that shit is about his fucking sleeves.

Edited by Spartan_117, 05 September 2008 - 10:36 PM.

The enrichment center reminds you that the weighted companion cube cannot speak. In the event that it does speak, we urge you to disregard it's advice.

#19 TheNerfLoki

TheNerfLoki

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 11:16 AM

To Renegademilitia15, Nice job. You just used crayola markers to hold the darts? And to Captain Slug, Is there any thing that you haven't/won't make?
Am I the only one who uses the sig function for a sig?
TNL,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users