Maverick Master's Content

There have been 125 items by Maverick Master (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#75259 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by Maverick Master on 05 March 2006 - 03:33 PM in Modifications

That Halo 2 s,niper rifle is super cool. Also is your halo shot gun just an idea or have you made it? If you have do you have aany pics of it because it sounds really cool if you have or if you do.

#72669 Guide To Barrel Material

Posted by Maverick Master on 08 February 2006 - 07:02 PM in Modifications

I know this is an old topic but i didn't want to start a hole nother topic for just one question, any way.

I was just wondering why copper dosn't work good for a barrel. I've all ready heard the story about copper is the stuff that comes from inbettween your grandpas legs but other than that i really don't know.

#76976 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 March 2006 - 03:20 PM in Homemades

First sorry the pics wren't working for me and second wow thats not as complicated as i thaught it was.

#77019 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 March 2006 - 06:37 PM in Homemades

Bolt since I'm building my own variation of the FAR and this now i'm using 1/2" CPVC for the barrel and shells because I want to shoot micros. Is this what i should be using or something else. Also will your bolt still work on a grvity feed. I think it should but i'm not sure.Finally just amazing, you have really insipred me.(also are you basing your names off of guns from Ghost Recon, SCAR-N=SCAR-H, and Bs-8 Carbine=M8 Carbine, maybe its just me but thats what it sounds like a little)

#77033 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 March 2006 - 07:56 PM in Homemades

Ok thanks for that i will look into brass. Also i have some PETG will that work because it dosn't seem that tight.

#76958 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 March 2006 - 07:10 AM in Homemades

Bolt on the shells do you still have the ring on the end and in the middle like on the FAR shells.

#76793 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 March 2006 - 06:45 PM in Homemades

Bolt so are so amazing. How the hell do you do that :blink:, also i sent you a pm about the barrel i should use.

#76833 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 19 March 2006 - 09:09 AM in Homemades

I know the names are almost identicale but that looks a lot like the M8 carbine(see almost identicale) Posted Image
Also yours dose look great but I think you could make it better by adding the top arch or rail like the M8 dose.

#77102 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 21 March 2006 - 07:01 AM in Homemades

I already have the right size PETG that fits right perfect into 1/2" PVC. So if thats what your saying then i already have the right sizes.

#77152 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 21 March 2006 - 08:50 PM in Homemades

I have two questions,(sorry for all the questuons I know you are a busy man)

1. Can you make a cool program showing how it all works like you did with the FAR. Like your desing.

2. Also this may sound like a stupid question but how strong of sprong should I use for a clip that is a the size ofcasset tape?
Thanks for all the help and insperation. :)

- Mav Master

#77305 Boltsniper Scar-n Rifle Bs-8

Posted by Maverick Master on 23 March 2006 - 06:55 AM in Homemades

I will try to answer yo question Ronster the cover on the brass will channel the air to the shell.

#77448 C.s.h.g.

Posted by Maverick Master on 24 March 2006 - 09:03 PM in Homemades

That looks very interesting, but very complicated. If you can pull it off though it would be very cool.

#76550 Avatars

Posted by Maverick Master on 16 March 2006 - 07:17 PM in Site Feedback

Well i know this is old but i will post here any way and i did post another topic before but could you make Gohst Recon 3 Advaced Warfare and/or Splintercell 3 Chaos Therory. Here are some pics,

First Gohst Recon
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Now Splinter Cell,
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Those are just some ideas and if you could please get these up i would be most gratefull. Thanks!

#74126 Fall '06 Blasters

Posted by Maverick Master on 24 February 2006 - 09:50 AM in General Nerf

First of all WOW God dose answer prayers and secondby any chance did they tell you the ranges it should get.

#77504 Sledgehammer

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 10:48 AM in Homemades

I would say go with micros. In my experince they go farther and are more accurate.

#74779 Scope Mod!

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 March 2006 - 07:11 AM in Modifications

So what if he dosn't use it sometimes he might and i say it looks awsome and you guys should stop fighting in this guys thread and post about his scope mod he did. I think it is an awsome use of a broken gun.

#71523 Home Made Crossbow?

Posted by Maverick Master on 23 January 2006 - 07:09 AM in Homemades

Right now my plans are to not use a spring but if i have to then i can swich to heavy springs too.

#71473 Home Made Crossbow?

Posted by Maverick Master on 22 January 2006 - 03:33 PM in Homemades

i did search but couldn't find anything, so i was wondering if anybody has ever tryed doing this. I'm thinking of using pvc and elastic and possibley other things to tried this. When i'm done i'll try to get up pics and ranges if it works.

#76046 Homemade Plunger

Posted by Maverick Master on 13 March 2006 - 03:57 PM in Homemades

I'm making the plunger for my GFFAR and I fitted a 1/2" pvc end cap over a 1/2" cpvc encap so i could cpvc for the shaft and the 1/2" pvc end cap dosn't fit in 1" pvc. So I was wondering how you made it fit.

#69391 My Dead Sexy Nitefinder.

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 December 2005 - 04:58 PM in Modifications

your night finder looks amazing and great. I have a night finder and i did the longer barrel thing and im still not getting the range i want only about 65-70". Any hints. <_<

#80171 Sharpshooter 1 Mod

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 April 2006 - 06:35 AM in Modifications

Forsaken that is a nice clean mod. I like it and the end of your barrel to let pressure build up was a good idea.

On the other hand Knight first of all you need to stop posting so much because you are up to almost 5 per day and some are pointless. Second a spring the strong in a ss1 would break the thing before it would shoot even once. Also if he is getting 65-70 those are good and a strong enough spring to bring those up to over 100. No, no, no. It just wouldn't work. Don't get to caught up in the name sharpshooter because it is only a pistol.

#75766 Simplified Far?

Posted by Maverick Master on 10 March 2006 - 05:31 PM in Homemades

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but i was wondering what you used for a trigger.

#75077 Simplified Far?

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 March 2006 - 09:52 PM in Homemades

That looks really cool. Great job on everything. Also if you put up a more detailed write-up on it, how it all goes together and stuff, i might have to try myself.

#80173 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 17 April 2006 - 07:28 AM in Nerf Wars

Sneakup please fix your grammar.
Also I don't think me and my bud will be comming. We just can't find a ride or somewhere to stay. :unsure: :cry:

#74563 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:23 PM in Nerf Wars

I think me and my clan would be up for a good war. Mostley only 2 of us but possibly 3. I live in Syracuse.

#75722 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 10 March 2006 - 07:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Well first of all where are we having it. Second i'm in the proccess of making a GFFAR (Gravity Feed Fast Action Rifle). I think the 24th should be good.

#75152 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 04 March 2006 - 04:09 PM in Nerf Wars

For my clan we have

2. NFs
I have a modded supersoaker
Buzz Bee double shot
An actual cross bow(not nerf brand)
AT3K
I'm also going to get the Long shot and mag strike.

Also can we have it a little farther north maybe.(I can't drive and it is pretty far from Syracuse).

#74860 New York Nerf War

Posted by Maverick Master on 01 March 2006 - 08:40 PM in Nerf Wars

I have some cousins in Bingimpton if we wanted near there. There is also great terrain there for a nerf war.(they won't particapate but my clan could stay there)

#77551 Near

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 March 2006 - 04:17 PM in Homemades

Ompa your are right up there with Bolt, or at least getting there. Great idea and product. Hope to see more from you in the futuer. Great job, I love the pump action.

#74569 Your Choice Of Weapons

Posted by Maverick Master on 27 February 2006 - 08:37 PM in General Nerf

I would have to go medium but with more ammo. You have to have enough guns but not to heavy and some armor.

#78745 Clan Directory

Posted by Maverick Master on 04 April 2006 - 05:24 PM in Nerf Wars

My clan is really small but we are Ghost Recon Nerf. There is 4 of us maybe 5 right now me and Chiptorrtaline are the founders and team leaders. I am the asshole of the team and for the most part the homemade maker. We got 2 others definite and one is just comming. We are located in Syracuse NY.
We love using stealth and military tactics to our advantage. Also we use the surroundings of the battle field. We like tactical based missions, why because its what we are best at. We make a lot of our quipment at home; vestest, scopes, current guns, holsters, and any thing else you could really think of.
I am interested and i'm sure the rest of the team would be interested. We are a young team but probably just as good as almost anybody here.( We've only lost 1 clan game)

#80478 Nerf Assassin Game Tactics

Posted by Maverick Master on 20 April 2006 - 07:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Always hide and stay in cover. Then while their back is turned strike. The way I won my game is on the weekends I hide under cars and in bushes until I had a perfect shoot, then I took it and bam another down. Also if you know they are going to a place like a store or something hide in the parking lot and shoot when the time is right.

#80281 Nitemav In Progress

Posted by Maverick Master on 18 April 2006 - 05:52 PM in Modifications

I don't see anything being fired...

He said he was dry firing and if you don't know what theat means he is shooting without a dart.

#78602 Boltsniper.com

Posted by Maverick Master on 03 April 2006 - 05:38 PM in Homemades

Bolt that is a good idea and I would be proud to monitor the bords as I am on there all the time even though you probably won't want me. Also I have pretty much finished mt SCAR-N carbine and i'm still fixing my digital camera right now. Thanks even if you consider me.

#85779 Where Do You Nerf?

Posted by Maverick Master on 26 July 2006 - 10:25 AM in General Nerf

Looks like a fun place to war. I live about an hour away, so I'm up for a war. That "fort" looks great for close quarters battles. Perfect for my dual warthogs. B)

:lol: :)

Looks like a great place to nerf. I also live next to a elementry school that looks somewhat like that but more open. I live in New York so I think the war is a little out of range for my guns so to speak. And I can't drive yet.

#74251 Vidio Games

Posted by Maverick Master on 25 February 2006 - 11:19 AM in Off Topic

I know this is an old game but for x-box The Chronicals of Riddick Excape From Butcher Bay an the new one for x-box 360 Need for Speed Most Wanted.

Also the Ghost Recon games and the Halos.

#71712 Fovorite Gun

Posted by Maverick Master on 26 January 2006 - 04:36 PM in General Nerf

i was just wondering what are some fravorite guns. I'm not asking for the best gun because i already got my ass flamed for that and if this is to close then just tell people not to post here or delete it.

#69554 Open Letter To New Members And Admins

Posted by Maverick Master on 19 December 2005 - 08:49 PM in General Nerf

i just joined afew days ago and i havent really been posting that much just reding and trying to find out good stuff for my nerf guns. And if im posting stupid things then im sorry but im trying to post to find info not be stupid.

#74377 Nerf Crossbow

Posted by Maverick Master on 26 February 2006 - 01:27 PM in Modifications

Yes I think it is a very good gun once modded. The only thing is that it isn't very easy to mod. For right now my advice would be to buy one of them because of the Longshot CS-9 is coming and would wait to see how that is first and if you don't like it then just buy more.

#72845 Warhammer

Posted by Maverick Master on 11 February 2006 - 03:06 PM in Off Topic

My favorite strategy for building an army is get a bunch of infintry men and have them be lead by one really strong guy.