death by cheez's Content

There have been 630 items by death by cheez (Search limited from 27-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#252611 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by death by cheez on 04 October 2009 - 05:13 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

The Raider TS-35 (TS=Tactical Shotgun)
PS I really hate Imageshack.

#265389 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by death by cheez on 14 February 2010 - 05:47 PM in Modifications

My 4B, it's CPVC coupler modded with a 9 inch barrel, though it has a 12 inch for actual shooting and a 6 inch for the missiles.
Posted Image
WIP, my semi-auto 3k, though I need 4 different parts for it in order to finish it. EDIT: Note to self: when pressurizing something that may explode, have some sort of shield between you and it. Practically shot myself in the foot with one end of the bladder.
Posted Image
My entire arsenal. The little black thing with the duct tape and masking tape on it is my "dagger."
Posted Image

#185697 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by death by cheez on 26 October 2008 - 06:23 PM in Modifications

Posted ImagePosted Image
My at4k. It is singled, and I am not sure about ranges.

Posted ImagePosted Image
My couplered at2k.

As a side note I would like to thank the M&A team for enabling my account.

#228305 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by death by cheez on 05 May 2009 - 03:38 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Sort of FPS style.

Posted Image
Run!!!! This Foe is beyond any of you!!!

#270119 Homemades Picture Thread

Posted by death by cheez on 23 March 2010 - 08:07 PM in Homemades

Nice flame plastic work on the SM1, very cool.

Also nice LpL, very good looking.

#271642 Guide To Barrel Material

Posted by death by cheez on 08 April 2010 - 10:43 AM in Modifications

1/2 Inch CPVC, it's tan and very near to the PVC Just go to the plumbing section, and 10 feet should cost you less than $5. Just bring your dart and fit test it, if you're using suctions, taggers, or whistlers the tip SHOULD NOT go in the barrel, only the foam. If it fits the foam very nicely, you're good.

#213600 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by death by cheez on 19 February 2009 - 09:15 PM in General Nerf

S***, they beat me in my ranting.

#212832 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by death by cheez on 16 February 2009 - 06:06 PM in General Nerf

Send one my way and I'll shoot it outta the Holy Nerf Cannon!!

All BSing aside, A: The Furyfire does look a little oversized. B: The Raider seemed to get good range, and that was just a prototype. :blink:

#212713 New Raider CS-35 Speculation Thread

Posted by death by cheez on 16 February 2009 - 10:37 AM in General Nerf

Looked like it at least got decent ranges in the video. One looked like it hit the wall they were facing.

#255420 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 05 November 2009 - 06:49 PM in Off Topic

Getting my 360 saturday. One of my mother's co-workers was nice and offered to go pick it up for us as both my parents were working that day. I love life right now.

#255180 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 02 November 2009 - 05:25 PM in Off Topic

Here's what is going down this weekend pending upon my 360 being purchased. I will have a new GT which I will post. Upon getting the 360 though, my friend is letting me borrow ODST for he only knows how long. I will play for as long as I care to. I say we get a massive game of firefight going, during which I want to beat my cousin and I's record of 300,000 some odd points in an 85 minutes game on easy. I say we go legendary as long as possible. Anyone up? PS this will be on Friday most likely.

#254964 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 30 October 2009 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

Might be getting a new 360 in the next 2 weeks, depending on when we find a 12.1 somethin or another gen. Those are the newest gens (3 I believe) on the market. And the ones at the game stores we went to were either the 1st gens (crappy, die swiftly) or 2nd Gens (decent, die slowly).

#252697 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 05 October 2009 - 07:30 PM in Off Topic

Dudes, my 360 RRoD'd on me. I'm out of everything until I save the cash for a new one.

#253877 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 18 October 2009 - 08:34 PM in Off Topic

I got my 360 Christmas of '06, but we've inquired with Microsoft and since it was apparently before what the phone answering fellow said "the date that we instated the 3 year RROD warranty fixer thingy" we only got the 1 year warranty. so my options are A: I can fix it until this Christmas when I can either 1: send it in for $100 (not my choice) or buy my cousin's 360 for the same price (they have 2, both modded to play burned discs) and go from there. But currently I'm going to have my youth leader fix it, because he is really good at it. So I'm doing that for the time being, and I'll just buy my cousin's. Bam.

P.S. Oh, but I did get an ODST firefight round in with my cousin last night. Set 3, round 2 wave 3. A 300,000 point game. On easy though. And we didn't find the loser rifle on Lost Platoon until we were 83 minutes into the game, and then 5 minutes later I had to leave.

P.P.S. I hate telephone answerers for big corporations like Microsoft.

Nevermind on the P.P.P.S..

#255517 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 06 November 2009 - 04:13 PM in Off Topic

I shall have my new xbox up and running tomorrow afternoon. If I make a new account, my friend and I will be on Left 4 dead 1.

#255020 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 31 October 2009 - 08:54 PM in Off Topic

Most likely getting my new 360 next weekend. And my dad found out that our 360 was still under warranty, but it's a little late for that, seeing as we opened it up.

#259804 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 26 December 2009 - 07:10 AM in Off Topic

Hey Rabbit, do you have a Game Crazy in your area? Or any game store for that matter? Because most game stores buff discs for $2, and they work like new again. I did that when my 2nd halo 3 got scratched, and the scratch was gone afterwards.

#260628 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 03 January 2010 - 09:37 PM in Off Topic

Fable 2 goes platinum edition for sale staring Tuesday. All Platinum editions are $20, so yea. $20 Fable 2= great deal.

#205718 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 23 January 2009 - 05:45 PM in Off Topic

Does anyone know if XBOX LIVE stays with the account or the 360? Or both? I would like to know ASAP because I am going to my Uncle's house, and he has a 360 and I was planning on switching my account to that 360. I might be on Halo 3 over the next 3 days. MIGHT.

#260306 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 31 December 2009 - 09:52 PM in Off Topic

Well, that failed. The only other guys from haven that were on were Burnboy ana mikestaylor, and they were playing Borderlands/ MW2.

#260217 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 30 December 2009 - 10:32 PM in Off Topic

We should get a NerfHaven L4D2 night going.... Will get times and zones, game types, maybe/definite list up after I check my schedule for new years... I hate relatives, especially when one of their kids hit me in the face with an aluminum baseball bat when I was 4.

#207649 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 29 January 2009 - 05:46 PM in Off Topic

As long as my friend remembers COD:4, I can probably play tomorrow.

EDIT: I'm game Thomas, my family is coming down, and my parents always let me pay when they are down here.

#255581 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 07 November 2009 - 11:13 AM in Off Topic

My friend and I shall be on later tonight. ODST or L4D, but I'll post the tag when we're done making it.

#251982 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 28 September 2009 - 03:51 PM in Off Topic

Nevermind about the ds trade-in value, I would only get $50 in store credit.

#212260 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 14 February 2009 - 05:33 PM in Off Topic

I thought it was shoved up his bitchy ass. Dude, we understand you have a busy life, but just because your life pisses you off, don't take it out on the guys here. It's not our fault. And just because they said you weren't fulfilling your duties doesn't mean anything. They were simply referring to you being the Unofficial Nerf Haven Xbox Live Officer. DON'T UNLEASH THE WRATH OF YOUR PANCREAS ON US MAN.

#212284 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 14 February 2009 - 07:30 PM in Off Topic

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Halo 3 night is still ago. Oh, and it is 8:00 in 2 minutes. Get on.

#212874 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 16 February 2009 - 07:32 PM in Off Topic

If you were on Halo 3 yesterday after 5, you missed the most Effeminate game of infection EVER. 16 people, huge fortresses, swords and grav hammers a-plenty. And the occasional screams of "AAAAAGGGHHHHH" and "OH SH**!!!". Twas Effeminate.

#212252 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 14 February 2009 - 05:09 PM in Off Topic

A list of all the tags I found in this thread:
putnam22
Demo tay26
burnboy85
IPWNOOBZ
SpaceCowboy9951
BloodyRecon
Vlan666
Keefles
ShinyMcCamper
Scruffy0618
AxSN1P3Zx
Skarga
xXMLGxMuLlEtXx
vv0lf3
nmk479
YOUR SCAPULA
ErraticBullet
sidwasnthere
EvilCentaur123
Umpshaplapa
JohnsonKid117
qq733
i_t3h_0wn3r_i
Alaska1231
Kebobert
v BlackFox v
Cman1000
bak3n
n9mac
COW FLESH MUNCH
Hoceky
VelveetaAvenger
Jedijoe9
Frontslayer216
Mill3rkill3r184
zDestroy
Mukersman
sebas eliana
ScreamingMatt95
Fury of Horus

Again as a reminder: Halo 3 tonight, 8:00 Eastern time. PM me here, or send me a request or message then. If we only have 4 people, we will play campaign on legendary. If we have more what we do is up to popular vote.
Attendees:
nmk479 (me)
Tragonan (thomas)

Maybes:
ROFL TAG
zilla214

#212177 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 14 February 2009 - 11:09 AM in Off Topic

Shit, I wouldn't care who does it as long as they do their job. Don't forget, Halo 3 at 8:00 eastern time tonight.

#210289 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 07 February 2009 - 09:56 PM in Off Topic

I will also be on Turok if anyone has it.

#212069 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 13 February 2009 - 07:06 PM in Off Topic

Saturday, February 14th, 8:00 eastern time Halo 3 night. I understand if you have a date, you will most likely not show up. For me it ends at midnight, you guys carry on however long you want. We will be playing Social Slayer and Social Big Team, and a few others based on popular vote. If you have a mic, use it. It is useful as heck. If we have 4 or less people, we will play campaign. If I am not there, someone else can host it. It is a VERY slim chance I won't be though, as I have no current plans for tomorrow.

I will start the party, my GT is nmk479. If you aren't my friend, send me a request. I pretty much say ok to anybody.

PS count me in Boss18

#213925 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 21 February 2009 - 02:55 PM in Off Topic

I'm out of Halo 3 for a while. My disc cracked this weekend. I still play Left 4 Dead though.

#214015 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 21 February 2009 - 09:09 PM in Off Topic

I have COD: WAW for sunday night, from around 8 to 9. All I can do, unless he lets me borrow it next weekend as well. All I do on there is Nazi Zombies. I will probably be on L4D tomorrow. Oh, and the crack in the disk was due to taking it in and out of the case so often. It is about an inch long from the center and a millimeter wide.

#208162 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 31 January 2009 - 10:22 AM in Off Topic

Does anyone know why my xbox isn't connecting to LIVE? I know I still have it because I activated the card on December 27th and it was a 3 month card. I have tried everything I can think of but nothing works.

#252312 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 01 October 2009 - 04:34 PM in Off Topic

I still like the Indie game "i M3AD A GAM3 W1TH ZOMB1ES!!!!!1"

The background music is pretty funny though.

#251823 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 27 September 2009 - 11:53 AM in Off Topic

I agree with the dual wield and turret thing, but otherwise I like it. But I think the reason you can't dual wield is that the SMG's are bigger and scoped, and the pistols are scoped too. Otherwise I don't really understand it. But I still like the game itself.

EDIT: Oh yea, anyone know what the trade in value at either gamestop or gamecrazy would be for a silver nintendo DS lite is? I really need to know, because I want to go get ODST really badly.

#207994 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 30 January 2009 - 08:46 PM in Off Topic

On Halo 3 DXP living dead right now. Join if you wish.

#215418 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 27 February 2009 - 06:55 PM in Off Topic

For all you amongst the ranks of COD: World at War owners, prepare to be joined. My friend is selling me his for $30 because he hates the game. And when my dad gets off I will be playing L4D.

#216173 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 03 March 2009 - 08:27 PM in Off Topic

I will most likely have COD:WAR this friday. The people who were supposed to be buying the games I am selling on craigs list never messaged back, and if they don't tomorrow we are taking them to the pawn shop thursday. I will let you know if I get it, but if I do who is up for Nazi Zombies?

#252610 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by death by cheez on 04 October 2009 - 05:06 PM in Off Topic

I thoroughly enjoy beating n00blidites in Halo 3.

And has any one else noticed how easy it is to get the "Untouchable Medal" in Halo 3:ODST?