TheWave's Content

There have been 2 items by TheWave (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#665 Yesturday's War

Posted by TheWave on 16 January 2003 - 11:16 PM in General Nerf

I have to admit that I did feel the wrath of the smile face dart<coughs> <fag> . Yeah ummm anyway Howard loves the cock....... I mean he is a good player, Yeah thats it.

I work a lot but just let me know when you guys are gonna war again and I'll make sure that I get off of work. Also I am the unholy brother the powerful horseman known as Death. I was forged out of hellfire and brimstone, from the seventh circle of the mighty inferno known as Hell! I have been made into a mighty nerf warrior from years of training with the Horsemen. And now I am here to bring forth the future of NERF!!!! MUH-HAHAHAHAAHAHA!....................

.............wtf????
Ummm......yeah anyway Joe is my Brother.

You are good but The Wave is the Future!

#548 Yesturday's War

Posted by TheWave on 13 January 2003 - 02:39 PM in General Nerf

Yesturday's war was great! I am really impressed at how much the LCM has improved since the first time I warred with them. You guys are really turning out to be a good team. My only critisisim is that you need to work on your team work a little bit. In the begining you guys worked pretty well but towards the end you fell apart. But hey it's a working process. You definatly have the weaponry and the man power all you need is the coordination. But I definatly would like to war with you again soon even without the rest of the horsemen. But one thing is for sure

You guys are good but The Wave is the Future!