Talio's Content

There have been 1000 items by Talio (Search limited from 22-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#315558 Downtime - Host updating network equipment

Posted by Talio on 11 May 2012 - 07:23 PM in Site Feedback

Unacceptable.

#315557 Welcoming New Moderators and a Contributor

Posted by Talio on 11 May 2012 - 07:20 PM in News

What are you trying to say? The mod team isn't good enough for you? Not like I haven't logged in for 6 months or anything.

#300828 New Nerf Guns

Posted by Talio on 30 June 2011 - 06:44 PM in News

@Hasbro- you released this info on the Facebook page ages ago! Why just now let us know? If Hasbro can't keep up its send of supplying new information to the community, I fail to see why we're holding back from speculation threads (such fun little shitstorms those) and reporting the news when it crops up on the net instead of waiting an extra 2 months for a piss-poor release given secondhand!
Well, that's enough ranting. The disc-shooters look cool after all....

I missed this. So let me speak for everyone when I say shut your fucking mouth you ungreatful cunt.

#300769 New Nerf Guns

Posted by Talio on 29 June 2011 - 05:50 PM in News

1. I had a clear maverick that fired streamlines amazingly. Had at least 30-40 feet in a fairly straight line completely unmodded. I gave it away and kind of regret it. I don't know if I got lucky or what, but I was amazed at how well it shot.

2. I'm pretty sure the Barricade paragraph you wrote makes sense to anyone. You're just saying things now.

3. Raiders are as good as any of the reverse plunger guns which is to say "not really good". But you gotta remember they don't design this shit for us. If anything they make it more difficult to mod in the long run. For what they're trying to do, which is make really cool toy guns, they're doing a bang up job. The raider is a fun gun to play around with. But there's a very good reason that most of us are using homemades now.

TL:DR: You're taking Nerf guns too seriously.

#300689 Im back bitches.

Posted by Talio on 28 June 2011 - 04:16 PM in Off Topic

I'm posting it here because fuck you I can. Seriously though, if you need help with the podcasts let me know what I can do.

#300688 New Nerf Guns

Posted by Talio on 28 June 2011 - 04:14 PM in News

Coming Sept. 10th:

Posted Image

Link to a page about them.

That is all I know. If you have a reasonable question I will forward it along. I've requested some more pictures. I'll post them if I get them.

#300368 New feature I want you fuckers to use

Posted by Talio on 22 June 2011 - 03:54 PM in News

So the new forum has an awesome report function. That means if you see worthless posts, someone being a dickhead or generally just doing stuff that pisses you off go ahead and click the report button. This makes it super easy for the mod team to review it and pass final unfeeling justice on the poor saps. Because this is such a convenient way to rat on someone I'm just going to ignore you or tell you to hit the report button if you PM me bitching about a post.

Also, on a completely different note I want to extend gratitude to Langley publicly. We got hacked because the site hadn't been updated in months because none of us give a shit and he some-crazy-how got the place back on it's feet. It's only because of him that I'm able to post this now. None of us did a god damn thing to fix it and he really stepped up and knocked it out of the park. He's been a close friend for a long time and I'm happy to have him as part of the team. Because of this you all should show him the same unshakable fear, hatred and disgust that you feel for the rest of us. But seriously...Thank's for fixing the site. Welcome to the team.

Talio.

#300367 Sonic Bazooka Knockoff + Buzz Bee Hunter

Posted by Talio on 22 June 2011 - 03:47 PM in Modifications

You need to fix the title of this so it's descriptive. That way people can search it. You've got 24 hours after this posting to fix it or disciplinary action will be taken. On a completely different note, this thing is a fucking mess. The pictures suck and it's like 10 different mods in one write up. I don't know why you bothered. I don't really see how this will be helpful to anyone.

#300366 NF with wooden grip.

Posted by Talio on 22 June 2011 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

Wow, how bad do you guys suck? I think it's pretty cool. It's ugly, but then again so are these four fellas penises and they can't keep their hands off one another. Guess there's just no pleasing some people.

#299501 Limited permissions for new members.

Posted by Talio on 07 June 2011 - 07:26 PM in Site Feedback

Okay. I got the message.

#299500 Tyco RC Rapid Assault

Posted by Talio on 07 June 2011 - 07:25 PM in Modifications

I changed it. Thanks for the heads up. Help me with a science experiment. Try editing your post again and click use full editor this time. Maybe you already did that, but that's how I did it. Admins may be the only ones who can access it. Fuck this new forum software.

#299486 Tyco RC Rapid Assault

Posted by Talio on 07 June 2011 - 03:48 PM in Modifications

One more chance to update the title or I'm shutting down the topic. I'm not going to change these for everyone everytime they want to do it wrong.

#299222 Tyco RC Rapid Assault

Posted by Talio on 03 June 2011 - 03:30 PM in Modifications

As stated long ago in a post you need to put a descriptive title so newbies can search it. Please update it with the name of...whatever the fuck that thing is.

#296458 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 22 March 2011 - 08:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Everything Vacc said is accurate.

We're starting at 11am. LT. Dan, if you want a ride shoot me a PM.

Talio.

#296250 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 18 March 2011 - 08:11 PM in Nerf Wars

Just to clarify, it's the 26th at Mill Creek, correct?

Yes.

#296175 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 17 March 2011 - 05:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Does anyone need to know where the park is or what the rules are? I figure this is pretty routine at this point.

#296140 Nerf In Popular Culture

Posted by Talio on 16 March 2011 - 10:16 PM in General Nerf

I can't take this anymore.

#295266 New Nerf Website.

Posted by Talio on 02 March 2011 - 10:51 PM in General Nerf

Every chill the fuck out. I got this. Spamming mother fucker.

#295210 Nj Apocalypse 2010

Posted by Talio on 01 March 2011 - 06:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Enjoy your month off. You should probably spend it studying our COC.

#295059 Nerf Club

Posted by Talio on 25 February 2011 - 12:07 AM in Off Topic

I'm feeling generous today. Capitalize and don't ask a dumb ass question like this. You're on my shit list.

#295055 Online Nerf Game

Posted by Talio on 24 February 2011 - 09:06 PM in General Nerf

Just to be perfectly clear, "downloading" software without paying for it is generally pirating, which is illegal. Srsly. The government goes after people for doing it and fines them a LOT of money.

Disregard this. Fuck the man.

Thats some irony right there....

I'm really close to banning you just for your own sake.

#295038 Online Nerf Game

Posted by Talio on 23 February 2011 - 11:42 PM in General Nerf

Just to be perfectly clear, "downloading" software without paying for it is generally pirating, which is illegal. Srsly. The government goes after people for doing it and fines them a LOT of money.

Disregard this. Fuck the man.

#294674 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 18 February 2011 - 11:08 AM in Nerf Wars

My mom thinks it's too far. Oh well, hope you guys have fun.

Dorothy Qwertyupp is a saint!!

What??????

Where'd you get you're clothes? From the toilet store?

The 26th it is. I'll update the first post later today and give all the details.

#294632 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 17 February 2011 - 05:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Just throw Tom's River NJ in there. It's not really in Tom's River, but it's close. If you're really interested it should be in the march meltdown thread last year. I'll get it up eventually, but that's the fastest way for now.

#294620 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 17 February 2011 - 12:26 PM in Nerf Wars

This chart makes the inaccurate assumption that everyone's potential attendance is of equal weight.

Don't worry. I've taken that into consideration.

#294587 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 16 February 2011 - 06:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe for any of the dates. (contingent upon successful completion of a hopper for my xbow/BBBB). I haven't nerfed in about 5-6 years but I got the itch. I thought i was retired for good but what did I know.

Also any dart restrictions? I used the fbr w/bb + hot glue. Word on the boards is people are using felt tipped darts only at some wars. I gotta learn to make those.

Holy shit. Welcome back, sir. It's been a long time.

#294550 Why Lock Threads In Off-topic?

Posted by Talio on 15 February 2011 - 11:07 PM in Site Feedback

This is why: http://www.nerfhq.co...x.php?board=7.0

#294522 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 15 February 2011 - 04:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright. Now I'm interested to see what will happen at Mill Creek and since it's kind of tradition to play there for March Meltdown we'll go for that. Keep the dates coming, I'll pick one at the end of the week.

Talio.

#294498 Night Vision For N-strike

Posted by Talio on 14 February 2011 - 11:37 PM in General Nerf

Can't take it anymore. This thread sucks.

#294491 March Meltdown '11

Posted by Talio on 14 February 2011 - 10:34 PM in Nerf Wars

It pains me to do this, but since Grid Code was my first complete failure at hosting a war I want to make sure everyone has fun at this one. So two questions:

A. Do we want to play at Mill Creek? The addition of hoppers may mean this field officially needs to be put to rest.

B. What date? 5, 12, 19, 26

I know it's short notice so we can always hold Meltdown in April, but we need to get the 2011 season kicked off. Speak up.

Talio.

#294490 Grid Code 2

Posted by Talio on 14 February 2011 - 10:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, bad news guys. I'm officially calling this off. We'll start planning for Meltdown. I'm really sorry guys. This is a big loss for me. I've never planned a war that didn't happen. I did everything I could, but lets all do our best to make Meltdown fucking awesome this year!

Talio.

#294380 Grid Code 2

Posted by Talio on 11 February 2011 - 05:33 PM in Nerf Wars

Yeah man, I'm seriously bummed too. I was really looking forward to this, but they don't understand how much organization it takes to put a war together. They're used to groups coming for work events and shit like that. I know it's a serious disappointment, but what are you gonna do? I'll give them one last call tonight and see if we can work it out, but I just don't see it happening.

#294348 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by Talio on 10 February 2011 - 10:37 PM in Nerf Wars

Honestly, it's up to the "people". I'm just saying that if we've got 15 guys that want to nerf that day in Jersey we're gonna go with it.

#294337 Spring Pa War! - Tepaw 1 Recap!

Posted by Talio on 10 February 2011 - 09:06 PM in Nerf Wars

In light of Grid Code being an almost certain failure, I'm gonna start a thread for March Meltdown next week. If most people can make it the 19th I'm going to be stepping on your date. No hard feelings.

#294335 Grid Code 2

Posted by Talio on 10 February 2011 - 09:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Not really. I'm not playing outside if it's cold or snowy. At this point I've been waiting over a month for confirmation of the date. I think we can safely assume this isn't happening. If you guys want to host something go for it, but I think we're just going to do March Meltdown. Redshot, depending on the circumstances we may end up stepping on the date of your war.

#294333 Mod Man's Nerf Hardware

Posted by Talio on 10 February 2011 - 09:02 PM in General Nerf

Yeah. A length of rope, a good sturdy hook and a stool. Seriously, give your parents their lives back.

#294317 Converting Super-soakers To Nerf Question.

Posted by Talio on 10 February 2011 - 04:56 PM in Modifications

No need to jump to my defense. I don't really give a fuck what any of you think.

#294269 Pepé

Posted by Talio on 09 February 2011 - 01:24 PM in Homemades

Do you keep a lawyer on retainer for when the FBI finally seizes one of these things and you get arrested? Cause in my head the person who made that thing has to have a contigency for every possible thing that could happen to him. I would love to hear your zombie survival plan. Somehow I think you have blue prints.

All joking aside, that thing is really cool.

#294268 Slugs And Domes And Taggers, Oh My!

Posted by Talio on 09 February 2011 - 01:21 PM in General Nerf

That was fucking poetry.

#294267 Converting Super-soakers To Nerf Question.

Posted by Talio on 09 February 2011 - 01:19 PM in Modifications

People who convert super soakers to shoot darts should have to cup my scrotum gently. Buy a fucking nerf gun! You only want a super soaker because it's super powerful so you can stand 150' away and shoot people. You fucking panty waste pussy.