eversor-revertimortuus's Content

There have been 15 items by eversor-revertimortuus (Search limited from 20-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#334078 M.A.W. - Minnesota AFoN War

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 17 September 2013 - 08:46 AM in Nerf Wars

MAW is on for this Saturday! It's looking like it'll be a sunny day with a high of 69 degrees, so dress accordingly! We're looking forward to seeing what kind of turn-out we get for our second war this year!

#332160 2013 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 20 July 2013 - 04:41 PM in Nerf Wars

September
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24173] 21st [MN] MAW - Minnesota AFoN War[/url]

#332159 M.A.W. - Minnesota AFoN War

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 20 July 2013 - 04:34 PM in Nerf Wars

The second Minnesota AFoN War will be Saturday, September 21st, 2013 (10am to around 2 or 3pm). It will be just outside of Hastings, Minnesota, in the Spring Lake Park Reserve. This is going to be a stock-only war, so any modified blasters or ammo is not welcome (For our wars, painting is modding. The only allowed mod is removing the dart detector from the Stryfe, as the first release don't work well with them).

We're planning on this being mostly a 16 year old or older event, but there's sure to be some younger kids, and that's cool too (we'll try to accommodate).

If you would like, you can bring food to the park, there are charcoal grills available (bring charcoal), as well as a few outlets (for crock pots or what have you). It will also be toward the end of September, but be sure to bring bottled water and dress appropriately. There is a fully plumbed bathroom available in the park as well.

Posted Image

Location: Spring Lake Park Reserve - (8500 127th Street East, Hastings, MN 55033)
Time: 10am to 3pm
Date: Saturday September 21st, 2013

What to bring:
-Bottled water
-Lunch
-Eye protection
-At least 3 stock blasters and enough ammo (one of those blasters should be a pistol)
What not to bring:
-Modified blasters (the only acceptable modification is removal of the Stryfe's dart lock)
-Modified ammo
-Home-made blasters
-Home-made ammo

Possible Gametypes:
-Deathmatch
-Capture the Flag
-Attack/Defend
-Rescue
-Hunted
-D-Flag
Basic Rules:
-Stock Blasters and Ammo only (no painted either, please)
-Eye protection Mandatory
-Single Nerf-made shield per person (Manta, Stampede Shield, or Stonewall Shield)
-Bring at least 3 blasters, one of those being a pistol
-Bring enough ammo and know what you bring (marking ammo would be best).
-Other blaster brands are definitely allowed!

#292081 Stampede Shield In Wars

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 02 January 2011 - 04:53 PM in General Nerf

I didn't want this discussion to get out of hand, I was just wondering how it's most commonly handled. I haven't run a war since before the Stampede was released.

#291271 Stampede Shield In Wars

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 21 December 2010 - 12:42 AM in General Nerf

Thank you all for your input. It's nice to have some sound reasoning as to why to disallow it like I want to.

#291124 Stampede Shield In Wars

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 18 December 2010 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

So in many wars, the Manta Ray is the only shield allowed. But I haven't seen any information on how the Shield included with the Stampede is regulated in wars. Does hitting the shield count as a hit or is it considered another allowed shield?

#281844 Stampede Official Nerf Demo Coverage

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 02 August 2010 - 09:32 AM in General Nerf

I believe that September 9th is the anniversary of when the original Nerf material was created, last year was it's 40th anniversary, and this year is the 40th of when it was released as a toy ball. I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's the best i can think of.

#280989 Stampede Official Nerf Demo Coverage

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 22 July 2010 - 05:20 PM in General Nerf

Nerf doesn't have any plans for any special package for the Stampede for right now.

#280926 Stampede Official Nerf Demo Coverage

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 21 July 2010 - 11:18 PM in General Nerf

Yes, this is the 9-9-10 Blaster, no, it's not really that heavy. It's actually pretty comfortable and well balanced.

No, it doesn't have anywhere for clip storage, but the new clips don't use the same type of springs as the 6 dart clips, and they seemed to have a decent push to them without being too strong.

#277656 "clear The Way"

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 13 June 2010 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

I have not heard anything about the Raider one way or the other, I just assumed it wasn't sent out because sending all five blasters would cost too much.

#277602 "clear The Way"

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 13 June 2010 - 03:32 PM in General Nerf

I have asked Nerf on the Facebook page, and they have confirmed an August release date for the clear blasters. However, this was on a previous date, so Talio is probably right. Also, as for the lack of a Raider in this photo, these were given to Bal Vazquez, who, as far as I am of knowledge, works at Nerf/Hasbro. They mave have just run out of them after giving them to other employees.

Nope, You are right. The release is still August. Source:
Posted Image

I received the same package Talio got, and on the back of the little portfolio in the middle it has August 1st as the release date.

#277550 "clear The Way"

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 12 June 2010 - 08:10 PM in General Nerf

The line is going to available september 9th.

No, they're not. I haven't seen anything on the Raider, but the Maverick, NiteFinder, Recon, and Deploy are going to be available August 1st.

#261540 New Nerf Iron Man 2 Blaster

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 11 January 2010 - 08:47 PM in General Nerf

dang, I didn't think that it would be in there. I'd never seen that Transformers blaster before.

#261530 New Nerf Iron Man 2 Blaster

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 11 January 2010 - 08:05 PM in General Nerf

So I was searching through a Chinese auction site and stumbled on this:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Like my buddy said when I showed him this, it's nice to see that it's not just a repaint. (SOURCE)

#261495 Deploy Cs-6 Sneak Peek

Posted by eversor-revertimortuus on 11 January 2010 - 04:20 PM in General Nerf

The manual for Deploy.

Posted Image

Seriously mate, where do you get your info, it's amazing!