Rakeon's Content

There have been 4 items by Rakeon (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#186624 West Coast Nerf War

Posted by Rakeon on 30 October 2008 - 11:44 PM in Nerf Wars

OK I'm kinda mixed up right now and i got a lot going on so i didn't word my last posts very well I pretty much wanted to let people know this was happening but I should have said that I'd set up a sign up closer to the war anyways now that I've got that cleared up I'd like to say something about there like to say something about there being no barriers anywhere If you look in the first picture which is most likely where it will be there is a big green building in the back that is my shop it has tons of stuff in it that could be put outside as barriers so I'm not considering that a problem.

#186147 Dead Space

Posted by Rakeon on 28 October 2008 - 09:28 PM in Off Topic

i haven't played it but Deadspace looks flippin awesome

#186088 West Coast Nerf War

Posted by Rakeon on 28 October 2008 - 07:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok those were all in California and only one was in the summer I'm adding another in northern Oregon so that people like myself that can't 1. Go on vacation in the middle of the year and/or 2. Drive down to Southern California. I'm sorry for my oversight but I still think that this war can only be a bonus.

EDIT:raw shrimp posted while I was posting so I missed his post about nerfer9's war he had 14 people signed up for his war (I'm not sure how many came), now not to be dissin on nerfer9's war because I'm sure everyone had a great time but I'm planning on more like 20+ people if i can get that many then it will definitely be a repeat war also since I and my neighbors own the land I don't have to worry about a permit so cost will be little to nothing. So please people if you're planning on discouraging me from having this war stop because it wont work.

#186078 West Coast Nerf War

Posted by Rakeon on 28 October 2008 - 07:02 PM in Nerf Wars

Ok I've been browsing the forums for like 4 months waiting for my account to verified and I realized that there really aren't that many "big" wars on the west coast and I thought well I love nerf and since I'm not so original with my mods creating something that people did'nt just see as a copy of someone else's. Anyways I've got the ideal location because my family owns an acre of land and so do each of my neighbors and luckily they're nice people and will most likely let us use their land also. Of course I don't have all of it set up yet, but I do know that the date will be Summer 2009, before it gets more specific than that I need to know if it will be worth it, as in around how many can I expect to be coming. Also if it does turn out that enough people are coming then I'll need some help from others who have organized wars in the past this being my first time.

This is the area if I have 20 people or less
Posted Image

I will use this area with permission from my neighbors if i get over 20 people to come
Posted Image

Posted Image