ArcticEngineer's Content

There have been 2 items by ArcticEngineer (Search limited from 24-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363560 Any Tactical Nerf Vest Recommendations?

Posted by ArcticEngineer on 18 December 2018 - 07:41 PM in General Nerf

Looking to do a local game with a few friends and friends of friends. Looking for a nice vest to carry my mags on me, 12 or preferably 18 rounder magazines are going to be used. I like a lot of capacity and not much else. Look for around 30$ - 40$. Thanks for any suggestions!

#363558 Need Help

Posted by ArcticEngineer on 17 December 2018 - 06:20 PM in Modifications

Ok, so I recently received the Rogue One Cassian Andor Deluxe Blaster as a gift and I really want to use it for an outdoor Nerf War. I like the feel of the blaster, has a nice grip. (https://www.amazon.c...y/dp/B01LXS39KW) Problem is, the performance is really bad, like 50 FPS bad. I really want to use it, but I just can't get enough range without having to wait a few seconds to rev up. I've modded a few of Nerf Blasters (But I'm no expert) before and I was thinking of installing IMRs, but all my friends just play with stock blasters and I'm scared they might get hurt because we use these aftermarket Nerf darts that have holes, but are pretty hard. I think 3 IMRs with a dummy batteries might be too overkill, but 2 IMRs and 2 dummy batteries might be too under performing. Anyone have fix? I really need it quick since my Nerf war is coming up this Friday. Thanks for any help and suggestions!