Need Help

1 reply to this topic

#1 ArcticEngineer

ArcticEngineer

• FNG2
  • 2 posts
  • State:Florida

Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

Ok, so I recently received the Rogue One Cassian Andor Deluxe Blaster as a gift and I really want to use it for an outdoor Nerf War. I like the feel of the blaster, has a nice grip. (https://www.amazon.c...y/dp/B01LXS39KW) Problem is, the performance is really bad, like 50 FPS bad. I really want to use it, but I just can't get enough range without having to wait a few seconds to rev up. I've modded a few of Nerf Blasters (But I'm no expert) before and I was thinking of installing IMRs, but all my friends just play with stock blasters and I'm scared they might get hurt because we use these aftermarket Nerf darts that have holes, but are pretty hard. I think 3 IMRs with a dummy batteries might be too overkill, but 2 IMRs and 2 dummy batteries might be too under performing. Anyone have fix? I really need it quick since my Nerf war is coming up this Friday. Thanks for any help and suggestions!

#2 Meaker VI

Meaker VI

• Moderators
  • 1,144 posts
  • State:Washington
  • u/MeakerVI on Reddit

Posted 17 December 2018 - 10:32 PM

IMRs might hurt, but not because the darts will hit too hard - even stock motors draw too many amps for IMRs to reliably & safely provide. There have been cases of IMRs venting hot gasses inside a blaster while it's in use.

The darts aren't safe, you can get safer, more accurate, and cheaper ones on sites like this if you're willing to wait a few weeks for shipping.

Edited by Meaker VI, 17 December 2018 - 10:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users