Nailio's Content

There have been 4 items by Nailio (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#188976 Vulcan Compatible Darts?

Posted by Nailio on 11 November 2008 - 03:51 AM in General Nerf

Ah, damn! I've lurked here a bit but never saw that. I figured if I thought of it someone else must of already.
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but how exactly hard is it to remove the main AR? Kinda hesitant about doing it for a while, at least until I get a dremel.

It's only moderately hard. It's also not worth the effort. Exactly why has never been determined, but performance improvements have been small or none, and the risk of doing damage is significant.

Ah. Thanks for letting me know. That saved me some time. I just need to get a few more ammo belts and mod them together. Then I just gotta get the Heavy Weapon Guy's laugh down.

#188660 How Many Guns Do You Have In Your Arsenal?

Posted by Nailio on 09 November 2008 - 10:38 PM in General Nerf

Nitefinder x2
Maverick x3, one broke
Longshot, broken. Trying to fix it via a angel breech.
Dual Shot
Firefly
Magstrike
Singled Titan. For some reason it gets around 90 feet, I got it used so maybe that's why.
Hornet, unmodded
Disc Shot (My favorite side arm, Easy 70 feet)
Recon (One of my favorites, Though it gets alot of hate)
Vulcan
Secret shot x2

All of them modded besides the Hornet.

#188658 Vulcan Compatible Darts?

Posted by Nailio on 09 November 2008 - 10:27 PM in General Nerf

or not.

Ah, damn! I've lurked here a bit but never saw that. I figured if I thought of it someone else must of already.
Not to hijack the thread or anything, but how exactly hard is it to remove the main AR? Kinda hesitant about doing it for a while, at least until I get a dremel.

#188635 Vulcan Compatible Darts?

Posted by Nailio on 09 November 2008 - 09:31 PM in General Nerf

Well, since you're asking us, I'm guessing you don't have any other kind of ammo or something. If you need just ammo and not belts, buy a pack of taggers. They'll fly farther than the sonics by a bit, and they fit fine. Any micro ammunition fits fine, just take your pick.

Great! Thanks for the replies. Yes I do have other ammo. I have a recon, 3 mavericks and 2 nightwhatevers and have bought like 5 packs of those suction cup ones that go in the mavericks because that's all that's available here in Australia. However I was at Toys'r'us the other day and they had taggers so knowing that they fit, i'll load up on those or look into making stefans.

Which pegs are you talking about? In the belt or the single AR inside the gun?

In the belt. I bought a Vulcan the other day. All I did was take a stick of half inch cpvc, slid the hole where you'd stick the dart in over it, and took a big screwdriver and hammer and hammered all the pegs out.

You could do it without slipping the holes into a stick of cpvc, but I did to make it a bit more sturdy when hammering, and all the pegs slid to the bottom, making a easy clean up. Do you understand what I'm saying? I could whip up something in paint real quick to give you a idea.