uberninja333's Content

There have been 21 items by uberninja333 (Search limited from 26-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#323752 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 20 November 2012 - 12:57 AM in Off Topic

Just a quick question. Would this still be considered a hamp, or should I designate it as something else?

#323598 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 15 November 2012 - 09:34 AM in Off Topic

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Just an update- the small scale prototype

Posted Image

The final design will be straight, or folded in half. I hate the 90 degree barrel on this. Hard to aim.

#323587 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 14 November 2012 - 10:34 PM in Off Topic

Just an update for anyone who might care. I have made a normal sized hamp with a 1 inch size PVC barrel but I used bunnies cords, so all you have to do is pull the plunger back to shoot. And I'm Shooting rolled up weighted bandanas with about 27 feet. It's quite amazing what u can do in shop class with PVC and duct tape. My shop teacher would like a trigger on it, but I'll figure that out on Friday.

#323492 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 12 November 2012 - 09:59 AM in Off Topic

My teacher wants a gun. That's why.

#323481 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 12 November 2012 - 01:21 AM in Off Topic

The hamp design should work well, if I scale it up quite a bit. Small scale shoots markers 65 feet. Now to figure out a way to spring load it. Bungie cords should work nicely.

#323353 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 07 November 2012 - 09:30 AM in Off Topic

I am defiantly not using a slingshot. I'm also not going pneumatic, because I'd get pricy and we have a budget. I have a prototype hamp design im testing at the moment. If small scale works well, I'll make a full scale one.

#323255 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 31 October 2012 - 11:45 PM in Off Topic

A giant HAMP maybe? Or plug an HPA Rig into a highly modified Titan...?

I'd prefer not to buy a gun. I need to build one as cheaply and cost effective as possible. That is a nice suggestion though.

I've decided to make a giant hamp instead of the pneumatic cannon. Anyone got a clue how big pie can come in?

#323202 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 29 October 2012 - 11:16 PM in Off Topic

Thank you for weighing in. I'm thinking about going two different routes. I'm going to build as compact a pneumatic launcher as I can, and I'm going to build a giant snaplike gun. If I find one that works good, I'll post again, maby people could use it as a big bore ammo nerd gun.

#322728 Tee shirt launcher help.

Posted by uberninja333 on 18 October 2012 - 12:25 AM in Off Topic

I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this, but I'm running out of options.
My shop teacher wants us to creat a tee shirt launcher for the principal. It can use any propulsion method, but must launch a rolled up tee shirt at least 30 feet and be hand held. Can anyone think of a design that can be easily altered to shoot teeshirts? It is preferable to have multiple shots, or easy loading, and I would like to be abled to convert it to a nerd gun when I'm done. I was thinking along the lines of a giant snap, but I'm realy stuck. I'm mostly looking fore some inspiration. Any ideas?

#321822 North dakota Summer night war

Posted by uberninja333 on 20 September 2012 - 09:12 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll believe that if I see it. Maby both clans should go to my war, and we will see who dominates. it kinda sticks that nobody has realy said anything about my war plans. Sure, this is my first nic war, but I've done this a lot last year. It's just not the same with less than 5 people.
Off topic: sometimes when I'm typing on my iPad, I accidentally forget to compleatly spell out some words. Don't know why.

#321819 North dakota Summer night war

Posted by uberninja333 on 20 September 2012 - 06:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I posted earlier because I was wondering if anyone was interested. I did say that it was in June, because I haven't decided on a date. Also, I was just kidding bout the clan name thing. U guys rock, and I wish I was as awesome as you.
Back on topic, I searched for people in north dakota, and the one person I found is in Fargo.

#321801 North dakota Summer night war

Posted by uberninja333 on 19 September 2012 - 11:51 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey nerfers. I know that there are like zero people nerfing in north Dakota, but I thought I might try to have a war that lasts all night. I'm still planing it now, but I want to have more than the three people that said they are defiantly going, and the eight people that said they might go. This is more about getting a good sized war going, and getting people nerfing. I have few blaster restrictions, but most people will have stock or semi stock blasters, so bring a few guns near that level along with the other guns. Me lee weapons are also recommended, as there is no barrel tapping. I will allow just about any gun, unless it is insanely unsafe or breaks skin. I have no restrictions on dart types, except no tack darts/ darts with nails or screws. The war will be held at the park by the football field in milnor, n d. I think that some infection rounds, death match variations, and maby some carpe would be interesting. I would love to have at least 20 people show up. Mostly, I'm just wondering if people are interested.

Ps: Langley, I borrowed your clan name. Hope you don't mind.

#316300 Apocalypse 2012

Posted by uberninja333 on 29 May 2012 - 09:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Any one passing through North Dakota I could hitch a ride with?

#316293 Game Types and Rules for Nerf Wars

Posted by uberninja333 on 29 May 2012 - 05:12 PM in General Nerf

Meat flag
primary or secondary: primary
People: odd, at least 7 is recommended, most fun with several teams of four and one meat flag
Field: any, mixed cover
Supplies: something to designate the meat flag, timer
rules: similar to one flag capture the flag, except the flag is a person who has an unlimited arsenal, and the teams have one gun per person.
At the start, the meat flag spawns in the middle of the map. The two teams are trying to capture him within the time limit. The meat flag is trying to not get captureed, but can not commit suicide. When a team subdues the meat flag, they have to return him to the their spawn point. The meat flag must be returned alive. The teams get three hits before they respawn, the meat flag gets 20, but cannot grab more ammo unless empty. Both get unlimited respawns. If you are downed, return to your spawn then go.
The team that captures the meat flag wins. If the meat flag is not captured, he wins.

I'm sory if the definition needs to be a little more clear, it's easier to play than to explain.
We play this a lot at our wars in North Dakota.
Sory, bold wasn't working

#311606 clip system compatable tagger stefans

Posted by uberninja333 on 21 February 2012 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

What are you posting from? A commodore 64 with a broken keyboard? Don't post shit like this from your phone or tablet or whatever. Wait until you are sitting in front of a computer, with a full sized keyboard, a browser that has spell check, and a means of posting photos. And read the New Members Guide before you post again.

I posted last night to appoligize for the errors, and explained that I am posting from a 3ds (because I dont have a computer anymore) and forgot how to add pics from the camera. What i dont understand is why it didn't show up as a post when I logged on today. I apoligize and I will try to keep the errors to a minimum.
As for the questions, the velcro i used was just laying around, and i found that 2 or 2 1/2 inch stefans worked the best in clips.

#311472 clip system compatable tagger stefans

Posted by uberninja333 on 19 February 2012 - 11:54 AM in General Nerf

i have found a way to make tagger stefans. this can be applied to most darts. the stefans that i made were from the old LGLF stefan guide, but they aren't drilled. for these stefans just cut a litle piece of velcto strips, and put it on the glue when it is half solid. for other darts, just glue it on the tip. these stefans are clip compatible, and you can make tagger streamlines by supergluing the small piece of velcro strip to the tip. this doesn't affect the accuracy very much. i will add pics as soon as i have access to a computer.

#311395 Milnor North Dakota Nerf War

Posted by uberninja333 on 17 February 2012 - 07:45 PM in Nerf Wars

i have found that 2 inches works well with caulksaver foam for normal stefans. i also make micro length 0.5 inch stefans for shotgun loading revolvers. the 2 inch stefans work well with clips, but make sure that you straighten your foam good. i made darts for science fair, but they curled up because they werent straightened long enough.
wich town are you in, as i have several relatives in parkston south dakota.

#310942 Milnor North Dakota Nerf War

Posted by uberninja333 on 08 February 2012 - 11:16 PM in Nerf Wars

Just out of curiosity - what do you use as the tips for your stefans? I am wondering how painful they are.

i used the old LGLF stefan instructions, so mine are tipped with hot glue and weighted with airsoft bbs.. my darts are almost identical except they arent drilled, and some darts are velcro tipped ontop of the glue for tagger darts. they sting a little, but they dont hurt any worse than a normal dart. the price is about 0.07 cents per dart.
do those dates above work for you? i just found out that the 31 is speech regionals, so that will not work, but after that, i am free any weekend. the macc is always open.

#310096 Milnor North Dakota Nerf War

Posted by uberninja333 on 25 January 2012 - 05:08 PM in Nerf Wars

most people will be in my abe groupe. we have atleast four from milnor, and afew more from some other towns that have said they want to come. i wiill try to get a few more from speech that will go, so expect a few people from gwinner.
please look up how to remove the air restrictors and make the guns stefan compatible. that would help, as then you can use most darts.

#310033 Milnor North Dakota Nerf War

Posted by uberninja333 on 24 January 2012 - 05:51 PM in Nerf Wars

I am actually in SD about 2 hours from you. Do you have a specific date in mind? I am also curious about what type of a venue you have and what you have in mind for weapons (allowed or banned)?

Let me know what you are thinking. I am guessing I might be able to get a small group together to attend if dates work out.

i was thinking about having it either the 24, 25, or the 31. you can bring any guns, and even people with out nerf guns. we have a few extras and i will be picking up a couple jolts. if you bring darts, make sure they are marked in some way if you want all of them returned. i will be making a few hundred stefans. the war will either be located in the MACC, or at rhe football field area.eye protection recomended, but not required.
sory for capitalization errors. im posting this from a 3ds.

#310005 Milnor North Dakota Nerf War

Posted by uberninja333 on 23 January 2012 - 11:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I have been planning a war for the end of march, and I was wondering if anyone is even realitivly close to milnor north dakota, or is this a waste of time. We will have a couple of rounds of team deathmatch, and will decide the other game types at the event. I already have about eight people going already, but I would like a few more. Post if interested.