tylertheuncreator's Content

There have been 13 items by tylertheuncreator (Search limited from 11-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#302813 New Nerf Guns

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 04 August 2011 - 02:30 PM in News

I thought it was because they release information on blasters without hasbros consent and find ways to get things before they should (ie vortex series).

Anyways the one sounds like it has a slow rof. Unless he just fired slowly on purposed it seemed like the flywheels needed to rev back up after each shot.

I was thinking that the blaster had an entire assembly that moves back then forward after each shot to push the discs into the flywheels, kind of like the barricade. That would explain the low rate of fire.

#302624 Cold War: A New War

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 01 August 2011 - 04:21 PM in Nerf Wars

Are the bandanas possibly for HVZ?

#302622 New Nerf Guns

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 01 August 2011 - 03:39 PM in News

They look good and seem to fire well. Probbally no easy dart conversion abilty though. Can't wait to get this in a couple of weeks.

Btw
Not sure but I think the community frowns upon urban taggers.

It's kind of easy to see why urbantaggers is extremely erotic, idiots running around with blacked out blasters and they don't generally mod other than AR removals either, they treat nerf like it's like airsoft. The only reason I posted the links was to show how they fire and that some more information was popping up about the vortex line.

#302608 New Nerf Guns

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 31 July 2011 - 09:21 PM in News

Some stuff is poppin' up all over the interwebs and it looks like the disks have rubber core to add mass and foam lining on the outside.
Video of the disk
NItron Firing Honestly the ranges aren't even that impressive and I'm not really sure what you can do with a disk shooter in terms of modding, I guess you can just up the voltage.

#302231 Modification and Paintjob Pictures

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 25 July 2011 - 04:04 PM in Modifications

My Stampede is finished!!!!!!!!!!
-AR removal
-triple springed
-lubed up
-voltage increase(20v)
-improved air seal

It hits around 50'-60' when fired fro shoulder height (my shoulder height, I'm 6'2"). Overall it makes good secondary when compared to my singled bbb, or my brass-breached, double-springed ls.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sorry for the camo, I was too lazy to do a non-spray-paint paint-job.

#301985 making an N-strike compatible wooden stock using Rhino - input needed

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 21 July 2011 - 06:11 PM in Modifications

I would like one of these stocks, I've been looking for a comfortable stock for my alpha trooper, and this looks fucking-A. Just please at least keep the tip orange on your blasters.

#299773 DCNF

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 12 June 2011 - 09:46 PM in Nerf Wars

Is it possible some future wars could be scheduled in Northern VA (Alexandria, Annandale, Springfield, Mclean,etc.) area? Rockville is like a 45 min. drive from my house and my parents aren't really willing to drive me out that far if it's not directly beneficial to them.

#299763 NIC Homemades Creation Contest

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 12 June 2011 - 06:32 PM in News

Can we use propellants other than air in the blaster because I was thinking of making a potato cannon that shoots foam darts; a foam dart cannon if you will.

For those that don't know how potato cannons work or what they look like I've posted a link below.
Potato Cannon Blueprints

*The last post was almost a month ago, if I'm necro-ing please correct me and then politely tell me to fuck off.*

#299262 Tyco RC Rapid Assault

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 04 June 2011 - 12:13 AM in Modifications

This thing is beast, I'd like to know the name of this novelty item so I could get one of my own to try and mod a bit. I actually made a failed attempt at a nerf tank before made from a magstrike and a lego r/c vehicle.

EDIT: I love this new validation method, brings the good ones into the NH community.

You're forgetting about me, I haven't posted a single write-up as of yet (too tied up with school). Which basically means I'm being unproductive both on this forum and my current all-night sprint to study for my algebra 2 final.

#299261 Tyco RC Rapid Assault

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 04 June 2011 - 12:05 AM in Modifications

This thing is beast, I'd like to know the name of this novelty item so I could get one of my own to try and mod a bit. I actually made a failed attempt at a nerf tank before made from a magstrike and a lego r/c vehicle.

EDIT: I love this new validation method, brings the good ones into the NH community.

You're forgetting about me, I haven't posted a single write-up as of yet (tied up with school).

#299156 New Nerf Series!

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 01 June 2011 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

Most will probably buy these for teh lulz, if not for 1337 range. Personaly I value safety more than face raping range.

I know I'm getting the one for the scope and possibly the disk-shooting, re-shelled recon just for ambushing siblings from my turret in the attic.

#298942 New Nerf Series!

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 29 May 2011 - 08:55 PM in General Nerf

From the video of the praxis it looks like these disks are slow flying too. The reason they shoot so far is because they're basically gliding. They're basically miniature frisbees like mepain said. They're mini-airfoils.

#298940 Temporary Open Registration Period

Posted by tylertheuncreator on 29 May 2011 - 08:30 PM in News

Thank You!!!!!