Supreme Admiral FDG's Content

There have been 7 items by Supreme Admiral FDG (Search limited from 20-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#52703 Blowguns

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 17 April 2005 - 05:03 PM in Homemades

I would just like to say how increadible deadly ssgtsiler is with his blowgun. It's silent and he has increadible accuracy with it.

In a side note, you can half see the FDG symbol in the picture (between the right most dart holders)

-Supreme Admiral: FDG

#52702 Better Than A Nite Finder ?

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 17 April 2005 - 04:59 PM in Modifications

Nice mod, and the 2IC in my clan, the FDG is really good at making kitbashes (multiple guns togeather, or in one shell)  he made one and it was HUGE, he couldnt get it throuh a door!  He eventually had to reduce it.  Ah, the reason I am postingl.  This mod reminds me of the two guns that are like this.  One is called justice and is two splitfires togeather, and the other is two AT2Ks togeather, called big brother (I might of mixed up the names).  He also has 2 at2ks in a XBOW? shell.

I am the current owner of Justice and Big Brother. While I didn't invent Justice, my 2IC broke his (he left it in his truck during the summer and the glue melted) and we remade my 2 SF's into a new one. Big Brother is my beautiful dual AT2K in an X-bow shell modd (note the lack of duct tape). The trigger actually works for the upper shot, and the lower shot is triggered by the metal loop in the back. The one problem I have with the design (and the reason it doesn't currently work) is that the pump shaft keep breaking at that annoying part where it is held together by a metal rod. So it has no working pumps because every time I let someone use it, it breaks the same way and now I have no pumps for it.

Here's some pics:

Big Brother:
Posted Image

Justice:
Posted Image

#52700 (unoffical?)greetings From The Fdg

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 17 April 2005 - 04:26 PM in Nerf Wars

YOU EXIST!

Last time I checked.

We used to moderate the early NHQ boards; I forget which board you took care of, but I was General Nerf Discussion moderator (under my old SN, Ol Fart)  for a couple months, before I moved work/home/family, so I dropped out.

I was in charge of trading. I remember those days.

If you haven't been lurking, someone will probably bring you up to date as to what's cooking.

Havn't really had time to lurk. I Shortly after I dropped off the face of the forums, I started actually pushing nerf around here a bit more than I was. A little while after Evil left NHQ I realized that I was spending all of my time involved with the forums, and was doing little actual nerfing, and wasn't getting much enjoyment our of nerf as a result, so I changed that. I've been following nerf a bit, mostly modding and fighting at the occasional war around here.

Get back on the boards!

I'll try to stick around for a bit now, I've got a lot of catching up to do.

-Supreme Admiral: FDG

#52685 (unoffical?)greetings From The Fdg

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 17 April 2005 - 02:28 PM in Nerf Wars

Hi all, it has been a while, hasn't it. I've always wanted to bring the FDG down for a war, the greatest problem with it is justifying the significant trip to various parents involved. CT from NH and back in one day is a lot of traveling (I know because I do it to visit family every once in a while).

#80 Planned Moderation System

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 16 December 2002 - 07:23 PM in Site Feedback

I think that this whole karma/rotating mod system sound interesting. I have my doubts about it, but I will wait and see how it goes, I wish you the best of luck with getting the system to work properly.

As to the rest of the site, I like it, good job.

#79 Approach To Modification

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 16 December 2002 - 07:19 PM in Modifications

I am somewhere inbetween, I try to plan my mods, but I also think about what I could do to get it to work better as I go along, because my plan may not work out as I expect, so I make a change that give my design an improvement over what it was going to be in my plan. I don't like to just hack and slash, but I am not good at planing, so my stratagy is somewhere in between.

#78 The New Nerf

Posted by Supreme Admiral FDG on 16 December 2002 - 07:15 PM in General Nerf

I really like the AT2K, I am currently working on intergrating some into my x-bow shell, seeing as my x-bow is dead. Anyway, my experience with the new line is that It is for the most part a great addition to nerfing, and I encorage people to experiment with them, becuase they are what will have to replace some of our aging guns at some point in the future. As much as we may love our old guns, they will break, and these will have to replace them, or we will be without guns.