nelsmister's Content

There have been 10 items by nelsmister (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#145206 Rpid Fire Mods

Posted by nelsmister on 15 March 2008 - 11:09 AM in Modifications

The first thing you should check when looking for mods is the Modification Directory. That has 2 mods for that gun, and if those don't work for you there is always that handy dandy search function.

If you want to stick around on this site longer I suggest fixing your grammar, and your linguistics skills in general.

Thank you.

#144621 Rpid Fire Mods

Posted by nelsmister on 10 March 2008 - 07:18 PM in Modifications

Kind of new to mods. I have moded my LS and am looking for some rapid fire mods. You The Rapid Fire Tek by Buzz Bee Toys. Mainly looking to shot farther. So overall so beginner mods.
Heres a pic of the gun:
http://www.freewebs....range/fireR.jpg

#144619 A Thought On The Longshot

Posted by nelsmister on 10 March 2008 - 07:10 PM in Modifications

Nerf has kind of came up with that idea with the CS 6. If you haven't seen it it has a LS clip and the same size. It has a tactical rail under the barrel fore a light.

Heres a picture as you will see it's like the LS except broken inot pieces:
http://s3.photobucke...brokenapart.jpg (The bootom Right is the light that attached to the rail above.)

#144305 Buzzbee Extra Clip Packs

Posted by nelsmister on 08 March 2008 - 12:14 PM in General Nerf

Never seen them ever it is on the buzz bee website, but can't find them. I did find darts and shells, but no clips.

#128233 New Gun

Posted by nelsmister on 01 November 2007 - 04:33 PM in General Nerf

Leave the kid alone. He fucked up, we all fuck up once in a while . Leave the job to the professionals( I don't know what else to call the mods so I'll leave it at that)

~l337

Thank you i mean seriously i'm new around here and i screwed up so calm down who ever is yelling at me.

#128041 New Gun

Posted by nelsmister on 30 October 2007 - 05:33 PM in General Nerf

Don't know what the new gun is heres the link

http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=9988

i have some questions if anyone doesn't mind answering. I knew if i posted at the bottom of the main post no one would read it.

Questions:

1. When will the gun be out?
2. How much will it cost?
3. How far will it shot?
4. Will the scope and light be able to be equipt on the longshot?(They look like there on a slide bar like the LS scope
5. I saw the diagram all taken apart, will it be able to be used as a pistol with out the barrel becuase it looks like it will.

Thanks for answer if you do answer

#127971 Ls Mods For Noobs

Posted by nelsmister on 29 October 2007 - 07:13 PM in Modifications

Ok I will start off by saying I am a noob when it come to nerf.
I just took out the sr in my ls few days ago (I used a long knife to cut it out, lol I think that was risky) and I was wondering what types of springs I should get, what will the spring do to the gun(Will iit possibly break it, how far will it shot, and will it make it louder). Also where do I get it and how much does it cost.

#127967 Help Out Noobs

Posted by nelsmister on 29 October 2007 - 07:08 PM in General Nerf

Ok let me just start off by saying i am a huge noob, well when it come to nerf.

Ok so i was looking for nerf longshot mods and i saw all these abbreviations like BB and what not. I was wondering if anyone could help me out what do these things mean and for the things like springs and other thing that will help me improve my gun where do i get them and how much do they cost.

#127780 First Nerf Mod

Posted by nelsmister on 28 October 2007 - 07:34 AM in Modifications

Sorry lionhead forgot. I was nervous becuase it was my first post.It is the longshot.

#127778 First Nerf Mod

Posted by nelsmister on 28 October 2007 - 07:28 AM in Modifications

I am a rookie and new to modding nerf guns. I just opened my nerf gun and i removed the airrestrictor, but it doesn't shot much farther then before. Is there anything (that's doesn't involve buying alot of parts) that will make the gun shot farther.