Switchblade's Content

There have been 89 items by Switchblade (Search limited from 05-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1959 Best Airtech?

Posted by Switchblade on 03 March 2003 - 05:42 PM in General Nerf

First of all, let's not get too opinionated or worked up here. Okay. I'm finally buying an Airtech gun, and I don't know which one to get, and don't say "all of 'em", I'm a little tight on money. I'd say I'm looking for either a good pistol, or a managable rifle (not a freakin' RF20 kinda thing). Any suggestions?

#1819 Ratchetblast Repair Needed..

Posted by Switchblade on 26 February 2003 - 05:23 PM in Modifications

This is what happened to mine (which I happened to find in my backyard b/c one of my bro's friends left it there. All rusty and stuff)! I dunno what's wrong though. It just kinda slid on down...Sorry I wasn't any help. Anyone know how to treat this?

#1771 April Yano Planning Thread

Posted by Switchblade on 24 February 2003 - 06:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Just a question here - does the YANO replace the LANO?

#1768 New Nerf Gun!

Posted by Switchblade on 24 February 2003 - 04:44 PM in General Nerf

I think I'll bid on it. Just keep it strapped to my wrist during wars or something. I dunno. But it's strange, indeed.

#1615 H2h In Nerf.

Posted by Switchblade on 19 February 2003 - 06:05 PM in General Nerf

Guys...In gun fights, how many people whip out a sword? I mean, seriously. In every movie you've seen with a gun fight, have you seen people sneaking up with swords? No. You don't bring a knife to a gunfight. That's all I have to say.

#1473 East Coast War

Posted by Switchblade on 17 February 2003 - 04:08 PM in Nerf Wars

Evil, thank you for your willingness to kick my ass.

And can we stop with the "ANO" 's already?! Jeez...

#1201 New Article!

Posted by Switchblade on 08 February 2003 - 05:00 PM in Site Feedback

Dude, are you serious? That's crazy. But seriously, I read it, and that's a nice article. Short and to the point. Lanky people don't intimidate me, though. The average height towers of muscle are what freak me out. And Captain Popetacious? What the hell?!

#1116 East Coast War

Posted by Switchblade on 05 February 2003 - 04:38 PM in Nerf Wars

That's all dandy, but New Jersey's too damn far! Ah, I guess I'll live. Then again, I don't wanna go any more than 2 hours for a Nerf war. Good luck to all of you at your wars.

#1115 Teamwork:

Posted by Switchblade on 05 February 2003 - 04:28 PM in General Nerf

Well, I'm a big fan of teamwork, but the guys I Nerf with don't really go for that (except for 1). They tried to go Lone Ranger...Except a couple of "you go that way, I'll go this way" things and pincer movements. In general, there's not a sufficient amount of teamwork in our games.

But yes, I think teamwork is essential. No matter what your style, teamwork is a must for sucess against good teams.