NerfHunter03's Content

There have been 49 items by NerfHunter03 (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#292771 Grid Code 2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 13 January 2011 - 10:14 PM in Nerf Wars

Okay, so the 26th is looking really solid. I talked to the guy and he says it ours, we just have to get on the books. Like last year it will be 300 bucks. So what we'll do is everyone sends me 5 or 10 bucks and I give it to the guy for a downpayment. Then we'll subtract it from the total 300 and devide it by the number of attendees who actually arrive. Your initial payment is of course non-refundable.

....... Other Important info ......
Talio.

I'll put down $5 for me, and $5 for a friend of mine, but at this point, we are both still maybes, but it's looking like a strong likelihood that I will make the drive down at least.

EDIT: Ice Nine... You gonna be making darts by any chance?

#292455 Grid Code 2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 09 January 2011 - 12:08 PM in Nerf Wars

The first one was a lot of fun, and I'd like to come to this one. However, as of right now, please put me +1 as a maybe. I'll confirm attendance a little closer to the date if I can go.

Also, if anyone from the Western New York area wants to go down, let me know.

#292581 Grid Code 2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 10 January 2011 - 09:21 PM in Nerf Wars

If I can make it down, I can bring some of the "Killer Targets" that FA24 posted about back in October/November as a different game type, or for the DTC Rounds. I don't know what you have planned for the rounds, but just thought I would offer. As it stands now, I will most likely be available on the date, its more a matter of finding someone else who wants to take the trip down with me, since there are seemingly few nerfers in the WNY area that are willing to make a road trip.

#293169 Grid Code 2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 20 January 2011 - 10:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, I suppose since I have the day off of work, I should look into hotels... I'm a definite as well, I'll see if anyone else is interested.

#293317 Grid Code 2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 24 January 2011 - 08:20 PM in Nerf Wars

To Piggy-Back off of Seoulman's offer, anyone from the Western New York, or Niagara Falls area that plan to attend and want to carpool down, I do plan on heading down the day before the way, and spending the night, returning after the war.

EDIT: I am no longer able to go...

#293477 Grid Code 2

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 27 January 2011 - 11:39 PM in Nerf Wars

After doing some math, I don't believe I will be able to make the trip down this time. Perhaps I will be able to make the drive to the next spring/summer war, but for now, it is just too pricey for me to drive it alone.

I can say, though, that the last time I went to Grid, it was great. Perhaps we shall meet up at the next one. Once again, sorry I can't make it. Have fun!

#293352 Gotcha Shot

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 25 January 2011 - 04:42 PM in Modifications

Nice writeup. Did you trim/sand anything off the outside of the shell? From the last picture you took, it almost seems the blaster IS telling you to "shoot anyone in the face or eyes" ... Am I missing something here?

#276575 Breaking Nerf News!

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 01 June 2010 - 03:22 PM in Off Topic

Not gonna lie VACC... You did fool me... I'm with seoulman - Was expecting some ban-hammer action! This is much better though!

Split! Happy birthday! I wish you many more great years of foam flinging...

Note: Any errors will get fixed when I can be on an actual computer (around midnight) once I get home from SoCal...

#293188 2011 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by NerfHunter03 on 21 January 2011 - 09:09 AM in Nerf Wars

February
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20690]26th [PA] Grid Code 2[/url]