Foam Ninja's Content

There have been 140 items by Foam Ninja (Search limited from 12-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#278406 Cincinnati Warm Up

Posted by Foam Ninja on 23 June 2010 - 10:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Yes, yes. I tried getting ahold of the A-Team, lol. I was going to hire them to whup-ass but i can't find them. Damn you Hannibal for being so crafty at hiding. Oh speaking of any Team. I appoint Father Time as our own "B.A. Baracus", because he is the blackest man I know. That's if he accepts.

#278383 Cincinnati Warm Up

Posted by Foam Ninja on 23 June 2010 - 05:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I am there, no one from the B-Team will be comin' with though.

#278365 Wookie Bowcaster

Posted by Foam Ninja on 23 June 2010 - 01:31 PM in Modifications

No way, the Bowcaster goes a bit farther than that. Can you post some pics or explain what went wrong? Like a big snap noise or dropped it?

#278169 At3k Powered Longstrike

Posted by Foam Ninja on 20 June 2010 - 11:36 PM in Modifications

This shows that we can beat the Reverse Plunger. Oh man this thing is wicked.

#278003 The Ak-47 Equivalent?

Posted by Foam Ninja on 18 June 2010 - 03:08 PM in General Nerf

A hopper'd SNAP bow.

Now that you've tricked me into answering your retarded question, I'd recommend engaging in the mindset that nerf guns are nothing like real guns and really should never be compared.

Really? Wow, you seem to be forgetting this was just for fun. There is no need to act like a jerk.

Really how is this for fun? It's a retarded question that has no answer because nerf is nothing like fucking real guns. Period. If you want to "play" with an ak-47 I suggest you join the millitary, otherwise GTFO!

Military doesn't mess with enemy weaponry . . . no nned to.

AK-47? Use a Recon, with a "banana" clip (you have to add some card board to it a normal clip for cosmetics).

#277911 Edit: July 9 Party War.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 16 June 2010 - 09:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Date: July 9
Where: My house, 5425 Briarwood Dr. Aurora IN.
Why: PARTY!!

Rules:
No alchohol or drugs! It may be a party but not that kind.
No singled 4B's or Titans.
If anyone under 18 shows up they must wear eye protection.
No retarded shit, This is a nieghborhood.
Please try and Carpool, I don't want 15 cars in front of my house. If you can't carpool that's fine.

Stuff to bring:
Mobsticals
Darts (stefans)

We can have a woods war if anybody wants too.

No matter if 4 or 30 people are comin' this shindig is still going on!!

#277904 "what'choo Talkin' 'bout, Willis?"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 16 June 2010 - 08:05 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a definate, so far about the First Aid. Sooth don't worry, you have fallen here more than 5 times one day . . . don't worry I got your First Aid covered.

#277881 Need Some Help Identifying This Blaster

Posted by Foam Ninja on 16 June 2010 - 04:02 PM in General Nerf

Ok then, I don't really know where this came from I looked for nearly an hour trying to find out. However no luck at all, I truly believe it's just another Generation SS.

#277866 Need Some Help Identifying This Blaster

Posted by Foam Ninja on 16 June 2010 - 12:56 PM in General Nerf

I think he knows what it does. I think the problem is where in the hell did this name come from? My best guess is that is a 2nd gen Sneak Shot. Does it shoot farther than the "original"?

EDIT: After extinsive studying of your your photo's, I have come to the conclusion that this is the Nerf Corner Shooter. It has the same properties of the Nerf Sneak Shot. :)

#277622 Homemade At2k Tank

Posted by Foam Ninja on 13 June 2010 - 05:39 PM in Homemades

Wait you said you have to keep reseting the pin. Can't you just slap a spring in there to make it reset itself?

#277595 "clear The Way"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 13 June 2010 - 02:01 PM in General Nerf

Imagine . . . a whole arsenal of L.E.D. intergrated blasters. That would be freakin' Effeminate. Glowing guns baby!

#277582 Nerf Reactor Mod Video - Credit To Kipkay

Posted by Foam Ninja on 13 June 2010 - 10:45 AM in Modifications

The reactor stinks. It has no range, low ammo capacility, and not a great RoF

I think your pretty wrong half way through your statement. Also I didn't know you could cross the words capability and capacity to get capacility. The Reactor, if I am correct, holds multiple balls (I think 3 or 4 maybe at max), and fires them just as fast as you can make the push pull motion. In the right hands this is a deadly HvZ blaster.

#277544 "clear The Way"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 12 June 2010 - 05:30 PM in General Nerf

So the 9/9/10 blaster is more likely to be blasters? Wow, I did not see that coming.

#277480 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 June 2010 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

I knew it reminded me of the Erma! The raider with that clip.

http://www.toysoldie.....20Gun 150.jpg

#277461 Nerf Reactor Mod Video - Credit To Kipkay

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 June 2010 - 05:40 PM in Modifications

Holy crap . . . I wonder if that would be war legal? Most likely not . . .

#277460 "clear The Way"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 June 2010 - 05:35 PM in General Nerf

A clear plunger rod would snap pretty easily, clear plastics aren't the strongest in the world.

Try 3/8" or 1/2" square polycarbonate for a plunger rod. Sometimes it's used on +bows and whatnot, so I'm sure you can use it on a Nite finder

Yeah that could solve that problem couldn't it?

#277455 "clear The Way"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 June 2010 - 04:56 PM in General Nerf

Is there no Clear Raider?

My guess is that it would be released later in the year. If they plan on doing the N-Strike arsenal like this I doubt there going to do them all at once. Also like Talio said he got his from his contact in Hasbro's Nerf department, those might just be prototypes or like said on HQ press releases.

#277444 "clear The Way"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 June 2010 - 03:33 PM in General Nerf

And try to find a clear plunger rod. It would be awsome.

I like the nerf brand helmets. Gotta be safe while nerfing...

A clear plunger rod would snap pretty easily, clear plastics aren't the strongest in the world. I think Bob said something about that on HQ, when someone said that Nerf should sell clear Clips/Magazines. Am I right Bob?

EDIT: Also CAMO FREAKIN' AMMO!! Wow you will never find it at a stock dart war in grass.

#277430 "clear The Way"

Posted by Foam Ninja on 11 June 2010 - 02:16 PM in General Nerf

"Look at what I found randomly going through Nerfs Fan Photo's section.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...150206616015203

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...d=1480359932255

Holy shiesse, It's started already? I thought it was going to be later in the year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol there being safe . . .
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...125005874199430
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And CAMO AMMO?
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?p...d=1470314879589

There seems to be a certain cop in there somewhere . . . I think."

Also if you can't find the camo ammo it in the top left of the pic. I was talking with him and he asked if I could bring this over, I think the cop in question is Brit, if so wow.

#277392 Nerf 18 Dart Clip Video Review

Posted by Foam Ninja on 10 June 2010 - 08:43 PM in General Nerf

Okay that's is very interesting. I personaly think it looks kind of stupid to be that long. I wish they could make a banana clip though. Although what caught my eye was this!

Holy Crap! That thing is completely beast! I hope it's real.

#277301 De-singling Your Longshot Update

Posted by Foam Ninja on 09 June 2010 - 09:41 PM in Modifications

Ok my question is how in the hell did you make it so silent?

#277193 Nerf Sneakshot

Posted by Foam Ninja on 08 June 2010 - 07:21 PM in General Nerf

i found this it my be an answer http://cgi.ebay.com/...e#ht_1634wt_915

Ebay is never an answer really since people can price stuff however they see fit. Ironcally that seems to be a fair price depending. Does it have any scuff marks, or missing parts (i.e. bolt, mirror etc.)? Does it have the original sticker? Does it work is a pretty big one. A lot can go into selling an older Nerf Blaster.

#277174 Mini $2 Knock Off Ttg

Posted by Foam Ninja on 08 June 2010 - 03:10 PM in General Nerf

Well I finaly got around to modding mine. I put a coupler on it, strengthened the plunger rod with epoxy, gave it a better seal, and streched out the spring. I am getting fairly decent ranges . . .

1. 55'
2. 55 1/2'
3. 60'
4. 57'

All around I was very impressed, I suggest this blaster for every one. My favorite thing about it has to be price. It means that I can get a few for people with small hands and blasters to lend out to people and not really having to worry if they break it or not, like if were a AT3K or X-Bow. $2.12 isn't going to break the bank or piss me off.

#276974 The New Nigth Finder Ex-3 Help.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 06 June 2010 - 01:51 PM in Modifications

Hello everyone I'm a new time modder and I am working on my second Nigth Finder. It came to my attention that the plunger assembly is glued together in the latest Nigth Finders. Has anyone noticied this and if they have found a way around the problem could they post a write up showing how fix it.

Thankyou

Okay you spelled Nite Finder wrong (sorry, I just had to point that out) And spraying lighter fluid on it works just as well as anything I have tried.

#276912 Triple Coupler’d Bbbb

Posted by Foam Ninja on 05 June 2010 - 07:01 PM in Modifications

. . . And I dig the flesh colored 4B... kinda reminds me of one of those giant, fist shaped dildos... B)

Indicating that your about to be shafted.

I love this thing it combines versatility and pain all in one package and it's really clean.

#276868 Mini $2 Knock Off Ttg

Posted by Foam Ninja on 05 June 2010 - 09:33 AM in General Nerf

Same as this one from Walfgreen's last year ?

Posted Image

If you check where the oval logo is, you may find the name "Fei Xiang" molded on one side.

Yep that's the one! As I said before I was really suprised by it. Have you done any modifications to it? I know that the plunger bar needs definate reinforcment.

#276839 Cincinnati Nerf War At Lazer Kraze, June 11th.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 04 June 2010 - 08:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Put me down as a maybe. I might be on vacation that day, not sure though.

#276838 Mini $2 Knock Off Ttg

Posted by Foam Ninja on 04 June 2010 - 08:32 PM in General Nerf

Ok I was at Walgreens earlier and saw a little TTG, AND I MEAN LITTLE! It's about the same size as your hand. I will post a pic ASAP. I looked at it for a while and did NOT find a name for it. All it said was "Flyin' Foam" and then I decided what the hell i'll get it, it's only two bucks. When I got home I opened it up and did a range test "Out Of Box" (more like out of really shitty packaging). I nearly shat myself when I saw 35-40 feet out of this little thing. It fits perfectly in the airsoft holsters at wal mart. Yet I have a question, has anyone been seeing these in your general stores?

#276281 Rsp-skeleton

Posted by Foam Ninja on 28 May 2010 - 06:36 PM in Homemades

Ok I see! The trigger has a bit of free swing to it. Does that ever get in the way of the firing process?

Also the shorter magazine looks a lot better. Nice Job on this beast.

#276210 Ls Internal Help

Posted by Foam Ninja on 27 May 2010 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

I can sell you one I have the whole plunger assembly upstairs in my room. Although I don't think I have the
O-ring on it. Hows $3 and shipping?

#276207 Nerf Ma5b

Posted by Foam Ninja on 27 May 2010 - 08:21 PM in Modifications

OMG! Without the barrel assembly it look just like a Bullet Hose (Halo SMG)!!

#276204 Rsp-skeleton

Posted by Foam Ninja on 27 May 2010 - 07:38 PM in Homemades

. . . -Shitload of Legos

Sweet . . .

On topic: The trigger seems a bit far away. Is it comfy?

#275747 Cincinnati Nerf War At Lazer Kraze, May 22nd.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 23 May 2010 - 08:59 PM in Nerf Wars

Absolutely Effeminate, thanks Twitch for the Razorbeast chains.

Pros:
-Razorbeast owns in CQB, total kill count 15.
-Absolute mayem
-High turnout of nerfers new and old.
-upper and lower playing fields.
-So easy being a freakin' ninja :ph34r:
Cons:
-Got shot by Swong IN my mouth (dart went to the back of my throat).
-Some of the "Rock" cover was not really bolted down.
-MUSIC WAS SO LOUD YOU HAD TO SCREAM TO TALK TO ANYONE!!
-Absolute mayem.

Thanks again Twitch. FN

#275323 Deaf Nerfers . . .

Posted by Foam Ninja on 19 May 2010 - 03:35 PM in Off Topic

I agree with Ice. You all are going to hell.

Go fuck yourself asshole!

I do believe you said this to someone because they were being a dick and just messing around.

ON TOPIC: Zack (my friend) can talk some it's no problem getting a hold of someone else for a hand. The BIGGEST problem I can foresee now is other nerfers trying to get his attention when they need a hand in a tight situation.

Also he's not a tool, he's actually pretty straight forward. Maybe the most normal guy I've ever met, well except for being deaf.

#275232 Deaf Nerfers . . .

Posted by Foam Ninja on 18 May 2010 - 08:10 PM in Off Topic

Just tell him he cannot play because he is handicapped.

That IS the most douchbag thing I have ever heard. :angry:

#275221 Deaf Nerfers . . .

Posted by Foam Ninja on 18 May 2010 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

I have a friend that's deaf that wants to Nerf. I am not saying he can't I am just saying that it's not only difficult for him it is for us other Nerfers too. I know Sign Language and I can't follow him all over the battlefield, but I need some help with coming up with some "Don't be a Douchbag" rules. I can't think of any at all, so some help is much apprciated.

EDIT: Ok I see where I messed up here. I mean don't be a douchbag to him rules.

#274681 Cincinnati Nerf War At Lazer Kraze, May 22nd.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 13 May 2010 - 02:38 PM in Nerf Wars

I just got word that several of my friends want to go. So I will have 2-3

#274620 Cincinnati Nerf War At Lazer Kraze, May 22nd.

Posted by Foam Ninja on 12 May 2010 - 07:27 PM in Nerf Wars

I am all in, this is going to be Effeminate!

#274395 Deploy Mod Help Needed!

Posted by Foam Ninja on 09 May 2010 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

If you give us a list of the springs you have already tried that would be quite useful.

EDIT: Also try getting rid of that AR.

#274326 Barrel Length Guide . . .

Posted by Foam Ninja on 08 May 2010 - 09:09 PM in Modifications

There is an actual mathematical formula for plunger to barrel ratio. I'm no mathematician here but I think it was that the barrel should be just under the same volume as the plunger tube. However this isn't always accurate due to imperfect seals, or to tight or loose dart fits.

I did not know this, thank you Banshee. It seems this thread is getting a lot more feedback than I thought it would.