JT Nerf Girl's Content

There have been 130 items by JT Nerf Girl (Search limited from 25-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#29583 Holsters

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 25 June 2004 - 10:12 PM in General Nerf

My pet monkey tells me that she was asking for more specific holsters probably, not the generic one that you make by wrapping cardboard around it. Maybe she wants a fashion-holster to go along with her outfit. You know?

~ompa

Ha... not funny. I don't do that. One of my friends hates the fact that I like never match, I don't try to match.

#29594 Holsters

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 26 June 2004 - 08:44 AM in General Nerf

It's kinda depressing that I'm the only one who sees the irony in one of the few active female nerfers wondering how to make holsters.

VACC
~like any good jedi, more cryptic then useful~

Well, seeing as I have been nerfing for around five years, I'm not a a n00bie as you're probably thinking. I've just never got around to making any holsters or anything, usually just stick whatever I can in pockets, cargo pants are good for that, you know.

#45105 Whats Your Favorite Line Of Nerf Guns?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 07:55 PM in General Nerf

My LnL is my baby.

#45078 Check This Out.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 03:24 PM in General Nerf

The Mavrick? Is that the BF looking one that goes with the Titan and the Scout? Or something totally different?

#29492 Gun Remakes

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 24 June 2004 - 10:40 PM in General Nerf

I said the LnL, because I love mine. Not that I wouldn't love to get my hands on a Xbow or a BBB *drools*, but I'm more of a pistol gal.

#3352 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 April 2003 - 08:52 PM in Nerf Wars

No way for me, that's a four hour drive. I may be coming down there in May, but that's just for a school thing to Busch Gardens. I could meet you guys there and we could hang out though.

#3592 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 17 April 2003 - 08:57 PM in Nerf Wars

Ooh.. I am interested. I'm not exactly sure what days I'm free, but I'd like to finally come over there and attend. I've got a bunch of pals that I'm sure would be able to attend, I just don't know what days they'll be free. I'll give updates whenever possible. *excited*

Try for this Saturday at 5. Call me or something if you want directions. Or just come by my house at like 4:30 or so. We can arage stuff. I'm kind of teaching a new guy, and getting the others back into it. It should be fun. Its at a playground and by 5 there shouldn't be any little kids around. But little kids are cute... we nerfed there a week or so ago and they were just running about like "Ohh ohh dart! I have a dart here!!!!" *holds out dart excitedly*. Hah, it's so cute!

#3371 Spring Break Vano

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:17 AM in Nerf Wars

It's a good 25 minutes from Busch. We could bring extra guns, or something, if you want to play...

No... see when I come down it's with a *school* thing. FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America). We're going to Busch Gardens for our spring trip and I thought I could just meet you guys there and we could hang out. I'd love to war with you guys, but I don't think they'd let me go off to somewhere else to have a Nerf war, not to mention my mom would kill me <_< . I'm going to be having a war next Saturday though, LOTS, says he can't come that far for a war, but you might could come if you want. I'll give you more details next week if your intersted. Mostly I need to find out when I have to work next weekend.

#3081 Horsemen On G4?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 07 April 2003 - 08:14 PM in Off Topic

don't feel stupid, i have an equally stupid question. what is arena on G4?

Excatly what I was thinking...

#3158 Horsemen On G4?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:00 AM in Off Topic

JT no offence but I would stop posting as much yes this is my problem but I just saw a new post on nerf hq now one here slow down but again no offence.

Um... posting to much? What is it any of your business how much I post. I have a few classes during school where I'm in a computer lab so I post some. I don't have as many posts as you do? My posts per day is only so high because I just joined. You have like five posts per day so don't get after me for having only three. At least most my posts are meaningful when all you do is tell people they 'post to much'. That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. What, like I'm trying to boost my post count? Why would that matter?

#4432 Orange Weirdness!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 10 May 2003 - 02:18 PM in Off Topic

Has anyone seen this new Mountain Dew LiveWire? It's like... orange... It says it's only available summer 2003. Anyways, I was just wondering who all has seen this, it's weird.

#2947 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:09 PM in Nerf Wars

Hah, it's not that easy for me to just 'come over' to somewhere out of state. My parents aren't fond of taking me anywhere out of town even to Nerf. That'd be sweet to have like... an all out Nerf war with ever clan from around here. I need to talk to my guys about getting back into it and actually forming a clan. I've meet groove *sigh* before at one of the Roanoke wars by El Hombre. Don't mind me, I'm a girl, and I like cute guys (why do you think I Nerf, besides the fact that it's fun as hell).

#3197 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 08:22 PM in Nerf Wars

If it ever stops raining up here we might be having a small war. I'll try and get something together one weekend with all my guys and then the Roanoke guys, and maybe you guys could come up too, that'd be fun. One of my friends has a good area, and I've been thinking of some great tactics for it. I'll let you know.

#2883 Virginia ****ers Unite!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Just wondering if there are any other Virginia ****ers on here than on ****HQ. I'm in Lexington, so if anyone's closer it'd be kool to set up a war sometime!

#4108 Happy B-day To Famine

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 28 April 2003 - 07:27 PM in Off Topic

So that's how Black Blade does it... Heh, I never go all the way down on the page, never really thought about there being any usefull stuff downthere.

#3156 I'm Trying To Make A Site.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 09:57 AM in Off Topic

He averages 5 posts per day and warns people who average 3.5 posts per day.

Thanks for showing me that I would have never noticed it.

#2949 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 11:12 PM in Off Topic

Lol, I don't care. Being the only girl in Nerf is part of the fun. All the guys for myself, muhahaha. I've been posting on NerfHQ some, but mostly I've been out of it for the winter. Now that it's warming up I can get my group back into it probably. Ya know they still love it deep down... Plus we've got a new recruit and I'm going to be giving him a few guns.

#2882 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 07:36 PM in Off Topic

cool whats your favrote ***.

Um... what? Oh and Grinch didn't post that, he hadn't gottne the confim email, and I had set his password as 'password' and told him online and someone else logged in under his name.

#2943 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 03 April 2003 - 09:02 PM in Off Topic

u single??? just kiddin  :P  welcome!!!!

Lol, actuly I am... :P :D :rolleyes:

#2978 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 04 April 2003 - 04:30 PM in Off Topic

Well I'm the only hardcore posting girl that's been into it since like... 7th grade (I'm in 10th now). Plus I'm the only girl around me for a good bit I believe. I've played with one other girl once, but she only was playing cause her boyfriend played. But anyways... Some girls are fine, just most annoy the hell out of me, to emotional and whatever, they can't get dirty. Cry at the littlest things (scraped their knee, broke a nail, etc.). I could twist my ankle if I'm playing and keep going, cause I don't notice it. When I'm playing a game it's like I'm numb to pain. Then the next day I'm sore as hell but... hah it's still fun.

#3456 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 14 April 2003 - 05:36 PM in Off Topic

Hah, good for you girls! I hold my own all the time ;)

#2876 Hey! New Here!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 01 April 2003 - 05:45 PM in Off Topic

I just wanted to introduce myself and tell ya'll about my site (which will soon be changing address, but I'll post about that when the time comes). My site also I have a message board at http://jtangel.proboards15.com/. Anyways, I hope you guys check them out. I'm on ****HQ and have been on NC and NO for two or three years now. I've been ****ing for a while now though, can't wait to get my guys around here back into it.

#29641 Any Experiance With One Of These?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 26 June 2004 - 10:43 PM in General Nerf

I used to have a sling shot something like that, just not with the ball thing. It was nifty. But I don't think it would be much with nerf.

#3129 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 08 April 2003 - 07:14 PM in Off Topic

I like the one with the guys from Monty Python. Heh, where'd you find that?

#3155 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 09:54 AM in Off Topic

I want a jackalope! Uh... yea...

#3159 The Jackalopes Do Exist!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 09 April 2003 - 10:02 AM in Off Topic

I want to see a Jackalope. ;)

Well yeah, who doesn't? Has anyone ever seen that show thing with the jackalope dude on it? And it like was running from the cops or something? What was that? That was so funny. :lol:

#4142 Free Ice Cream This Wednesday

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 April 2003 - 05:07 PM in Off Topic

The closest one to me is 44.5 miles... :( poo

#3370 Switch Shots Super

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 13 April 2003 - 10:13 AM in Modifications

ya i have had this problem before i was working on a ss2 and i found out that it wasn't the gun, it was the fucker who tried to mod it! i know how you are going to fix this, it is very e-z to do. what you do is get a 20 dollar bill and go get your self a fucking brand new gun.

You are such an asshole. You can't even find these any more, at least I can't.

#3346 Switch Shots Super

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 12 April 2003 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

Okay, I've been working on mine, took out all the water parts and all, like the mod I looked up said it. It was all working find, got the air release valve hot glued to the trigger and everything. I put it back together, it shoots once and then it's like the air release valve won't close all the way so I'm just pumping air straight though it. Has anyone had this problem? If so how can I fix it? I've looked at it probably ten times and I still can't get it right. I glued the trigger spring in place, thinking it was that. I just don't know what it is!! Urgh, please help me here...

#3694 Nerf Club!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 20 April 2003 - 09:15 AM in General Nerf

Just got this idea this morning. I'm going to talk to the physics teacher to see if he'd be intersted in helping me start a Nerf club. I could recruit more people, get physics help in moding guns, and other stuff. I think this would be really cool. Plus the physics teacher is really cool, even though I don't have him this year, I will next year, and I've heard he's really nice and stuff. Anyways, I just wanted to get you guys opinion on this, so tell me what you think!

#3807 Nerf Club!

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 22 April 2003 - 03:42 PM in General Nerf

Well I emailed the teach and asked him, he said no go with *him* because he's already doing a lot of stuff after school next year. I did ask him if he knew any other teachers he knew that might be intersted. *crosses fingers* I'll get back to you guys sometime later!

#45058 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 12:17 PM in General Nerf

I am not trying to sound snippy, but they do have a TV ad for the gun.

I never said they didn't. I just said they don't have ads on the stations *I* watch. I haven't seen a Nerf ad on TV in months.

And anyways, these are the set of guns that were getting ready to come out about the time I stopped posting last. I think I've actually seen some at Wal-Mart.

#44972 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 27 December 2004 - 11:52 PM in General Nerf

I've heard people talking about a titan and a scout gun... can anyone tell me what this are? Pictures would help.

#45080 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 29 December 2004 - 03:26 PM in General Nerf

I know how far it is because it's in a town that's about 60 some miles away. I've been there before but not in a very long time.

#45017 Stupid Question...

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 28 December 2004 - 05:55 PM in General Nerf

Well she did say stupid question, but come on they have tv ads and thing is in the inserts for the paper or you could have just searched TRU and found it.

Obviously they don't have ads on the TV stations I watch and the closest TRU is over 60 miles away.

And sorry, but I thought some people would be nice enough to just answer a simple question, but obviously not.

#3524 Arwen Evnstr.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 16 April 2003 - 12:38 PM in Off Topic

Thank you, Black Blade.

Nice to meet ya! I'm a new addition to the southern CA clan, and Spoon's gf.

Where you from?

Oh oh girl!! *points* There's another one!! Kool!!

Hi, I'm JT or Jen, whatever.

#3548 Arwen Evnstr.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 16 April 2003 - 05:04 PM in Off Topic

how many female nerfer's are there.

I believe there are three on this board. Myself, Julie, and ArwenEvnstr.

Oh, happy b-day, ArwenEvnstr, by the way.

#3584 Arwen Evnstr.

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 17 April 2003 - 06:47 PM in Off Topic

I wish I could come, but I'm on the east coast so no can do there...

#29642 Yard Sales

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 26 June 2004 - 10:45 PM in General Nerf

I didn't go to any yard sales today, 'cause I was to lazy, but my dad went and he got me five new guns. He paid like three bucks for all of them. I got a PowerClip, a SuperMaxx350, an original Ballzooka, a Lightening Blitz, and an Eagel Eye. I saw the Lightening Blitz and Eagel Eye and was rather happy. I have two PowerClips already, so that wasn't that exciting. Also I was wanting another SuperMaxx250/350, so that was nice.

But anyways, tell of any good stuff y'all have found at yard sales.

#29493 What Do You Do With Your Liquitron Gauge?

Posted by JT Nerf Girl on 24 June 2004 - 10:42 PM in General Nerf

I choose nothing, cause I have yet to mod my AT2K. I'll get around to it some day though. Then I'll see what I do with it.