MrNerf's Content

There have been 50 items by MrNerf (Search limited from 16-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#154021 Small Screws

Posted by MrNerf on 30 April 2008 - 03:48 PM in Modifications

I'm having trouble getting the tiny screws off some of my dart guns so I can practice mods: I was wondering if there's a way that saves a lot of time and effort. (Even my 2 inch screwdriver is a pain)

#153101 Doubleshot Trouble -pics Included

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:45 PM in Modifications

i tried modding it and...ran into some problems

1)- The rope gets in the way of closing the gun:
Posted Image

2)- The firing mechanism is screwed:

Before-Posted Image

After-(sorta sticks to that position when you fire)- Posted Image

3)- the barrell is a bit tough to cut off:
Posted Image

So I'm at least trying to get it it to fire again and get the barell off effectively

#153113 Doubleshot Trouble -pics Included

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 03:18 PM in Modifications

Alright glad I got that out. As far as the Doubleshot's rope, it looks like it was cut down, tied together, and covered with duct tape. That could be your problem. I recommend cuting down the ends so they don't stick out.

actually the rope was untouched. It's just not in the right posistion.

#147875 Nerf-war At Home?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:12 PM in General Nerf

It's called an indoor war. There aren't any "public" wars that are held indoors anymore.

Not to mention so many breakable objects would make it extremely difficult to Nerf safely.

I meant basements.

#147871 Nerf-war At Home?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:07 PM in General Nerf

I know nerf wars are a blast, and it's hard to deny that. But there are times when one is low on travel money: or is simply too busy with work and the like. So I was wondering: Is there a "home/apartment/dorm/mansion/place of living" version of a nerf war? One that needs less organization?

#147897 Nerf-war At Home?

Posted by MrNerf on 29 March 2008 - 09:29 PM in General Nerf

Hmm...I was also wondering about different nerf games you can play besides a nerf war.

#153095 Testing Pic

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:11 PM in Modifications

Sry can someone tell me thr best way for a pic to be added to a nerfhaven post? (its a .jpg)

#153100 Testing Pic

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:36 PM in Modifications

Posted Image

testing pic: if works someone can lock this topic and ill start my real one shortly.

#153097 Testing Pic

Posted by MrNerf on 25 April 2008 - 01:29 PM in Modifications

Upload it to an image hosting site (I use Photobucket), copy the IMG code, and post it here.

I need an account for photobucket though. What do they need to get your account.
Also I tried copying it from my email and that wouldn't work.

#147322 Cluttered

Posted by MrNerf on 27 March 2008 - 05:33 PM in Site Feedback

Can someone make the important topics bright or bigger...All the topics are the same size and color, and noeone like unecessary exploring. Not trying to complain:just a suggestion. :P