Nerf-war At Home?

Read on Nerfers!

8 replies to this topic

#1 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:07 PM

I know nerf wars are a blast, and it's hard to deny that. But there are times when one is low on travel money: or is simply too busy with work and the like. So I was wondering: Is there a "home/apartment/dorm/mansion/place of living" version of a nerf war? One that needs less organization?

#2 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:11 PM

It's called an indoor war. There aren't any "public" wars that are held indoors anymore.

Not to mention so many breakable objects would make it extremely difficult to Nerf safely.
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#3 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:12 PM

It's called an indoor war. There aren't any "public" wars that are held indoors anymore.

Not to mention so many breakable objects would make it extremely difficult to Nerf safely.

I meant basements.

#4 Captain

Captain

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:17 PM

I Nerf primarily indoors, in a room with less furniture/breakable items than most, or downstairs, theres sort of a loop you can go through. (The kitchen, living room, and dining room are all connected.)
I don't care what anyone else says, Atom Blasters are fucking awesome.

#5 Ro-Sham-Bo

Ro-Sham-Bo

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • State:Michigan

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:21 PM

With a large enough basement, you can have a few buddies over or a few nerfers if not in, close to your area. This is fun as I have done it many times. The only problem is that there is no current basement in the modern world that has few or no breakables, and the room for more than six to eight people. Some wars such as Armageddon, have as many as two hundred nerfers at them. Give or take generously.
QUOTE(baghead @ Dec 31 2008, 07:58 PM) View Post

Wait a second? a Canadian National team... just won at Hockey!?

who would have ever seen that coming?

#6 MrNerf

MrNerf

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

Hmm...I was also wondering about different nerf games you can play besides a nerf war.

#7 Guest_BlueOrange_*

Guest_BlueOrange_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2008 - 09:31 PM

Indoor wars are fine as long as you don't have too many or too little people. I usually do either a 1 on 1 or a 4 or 5 person free for all. I like indoors because I lose less darts. That's the only advantage in my opinion.
~Blue

#8 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 01:59 AM

I beg to differ.

#9 Jollex

Jollex

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 06:27 AM

Since I can't get to any big organized war I have wars with my friend and little brother in my basement. It's pretty big and its fun to play in. We also play a game where 1 person is a "terrorist" and the other 2 are "SWAT" and the terrorist has to hide and the SWAT people have to find him and kill him. But for that game we use my whole house.

Edited by Jollex, 30 March 2008 - 06:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users