kingofnerf's Content

There have been 49 items by kingofnerf (Search limited from 28-December 96)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#45666 Do People Like These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 07 January 2005 - 11:49 PM in General Nerf

Thanks to everyone whos helping me out so far.

Maybe i'll try to sell the manta ray on ebay. It seems theirs a few people who want it.

I personally dont like it, because I play with one shot kill, guns count.

You think that go for a good amount, by itself, or if that would just get me a couple of bucks?

#45618 Do People Like These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 07 January 2005 - 11:43 AM in General Nerf

^^^

NerfWorld isn't very accurate. I for one am on top of most of the prices, and those aren't always the best.

Anyway, all those guns have some sort of value. The manta, chainblaser, both secret shots and the triple strike will get you some pretty decent coin. The others won't earn you as much, but if you put them in a lot on Ebay then you could make a little bit.

How much do you mean when you say a little bit?

#45615 Washington War

Posted by kingofnerf on 07 January 2005 - 11:04 AM in Nerf Wars

And a suggestion, just bring some money (like $1-3) for ammo. It gets difficult deciding whos ammo is whos.

The way we play (as in me and rosedud), we usually do one shot kills, gun counts. We can mix up the rules, but thats the way we usually play.

I'm going too.

#45583 Problem With Rapid Fire 20

Posted by kingofnerf on 06 January 2005 - 10:00 PM in General Nerf

I didn't get it from a store.

#45581 Do People Like These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 06 January 2005 - 09:57 PM in General Nerf

I dont know how "rare" SS2s are, but I know they are damn fine guns. Stick some brass on one and you have, in my opinion, one of the finest long range weapons in nerf.

Are you sure? It doesn't seem like that a brass barrel would help. How far does it shoot with this mod?

#45580 Problem With Rapid Fire 20

Posted by kingofnerf on 06 January 2005 - 09:50 PM in General Nerf

Sorry for double posting, this just came up.

I'm having a problem with the pump (Rapid Fire 20). I'll pump air into it, but it will come back out through the pump. If I pump, hold the pump down, pull the trigger, it will start to work, but doesn't have enough air pressure to work completly.

Please help if you can, thanks.

#45565 Do People Like These Guns?

Posted by kingofnerf on 06 January 2005 - 06:29 PM in General Nerf

I have some guns and I was just wondering what their worth is. If you could tell me if their rare or if people like them or how much their worth.

Chain Blazer
Coral Viper
Manta ray
NB-1 Missle Blaster
Rattler
Razor Fin
Secret Shot
Secret Shot 2
Triple Strike
Wrist Blitzer
Douple Crossbow
Rapid Fire 20
At3k

Thanks for your help

#43553 Winter Break War In Seattle

Posted by kingofnerf on 08 December 2004 - 10:50 AM in Nerf Wars

Well right now I know of a few people who live in the kent/Fairwood area, me kingofnerf, techno-Dann and a few others, including my brothers and about 4-8 others interested in playing. We have a good school here in kent to play at called Panther Lake, lots of cover: Portables Buildings bushes etc... Anyway this is a good location if the rest of you guys are interested. Give me some feedback.
Thanks

Panther lake is an awsome place for a nerf war. I'm going on vacation soon, so after christmas would be best for me.

#43497 Winter Break War In Seattle

Posted by kingofnerf on 07 December 2004 - 11:10 AM in Nerf Wars

I'm interested as well. Their a school I usually play at that is really fun place to have a nerf war. I forgot the name, but I'll get back to you.

My friend is too, rosebud.