Kid Flash's Content

There have been 1000 items by Kid Flash (Search limited from 09-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#149116 Maverick Problem

Posted by Kid Flash on 03 April 2008 - 05:07 PM in Modifications

Just put some craft foam in between the two parts (plunger and turret)... That should fix the seal.

#162665 Wanted: Nerfteam To Fight

Posted by Kid Flash on 13 July 2008 - 05:37 PM in Nerf Wars

So... You're hosting a war? I really doubt anyone will come with you being new, no date, no rules, nothing really but the area and some bad spelling/grammar...

#171397 Lock N Load Question

Posted by Kid Flash on 21 August 2008 - 08:16 PM in Modifications

With the whole keyring thing I can't understand where most drill the hole or if its just gooped to the back... Any help is appreciated.

#171461 Lock N Load Question

Posted by Kid Flash on 21 August 2008 - 11:41 PM in Modifications

Ok. Thanks to everyone that helped.

#156086 A New Big Salvo Trigger

Posted by Kid Flash on 17 May 2008 - 10:25 PM in Modifications

Kid flash I have tried what you recommend. It does fix the problem but when I did it the fourth barrel became useless.

hmm... that hasnt happened to me yet... There might be a problem with how the trigger is located... Is it too far in or out?

#156066 A New Big Salvo Trigger

Posted by Kid Flash on 17 May 2008 - 05:31 PM in Modifications

Just get some etape and raise the oring that holds the air on the trigger. Then you don't need to replace it. Otherwise I don't really see any possibilities for a replacement. With the smdtg trigger you lose a barrel.

#153308 A Quick Question On Pricing...

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 April 2008 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

Alright. Thanks everyone for helping. Now I just need to know the prices for the BnA.

#153324 A Quick Question On Pricing...

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 April 2008 - 09:08 PM in General Nerf

It is red and black... Which one is more common?

#153332 A Quick Question On Pricing...

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 April 2008 - 09:32 PM in General Nerf

It is red and black... Which one is more common?

The red ad black is more common, though it doesn't affect the values at all between the two of them. I am just looking other variant for my collection.

Is there also a pink and black version? I thought I saw it on ebay a while back... Or was it just sun damage?

#157536 At2k Mod (write-up)

Posted by Kid Flash on 31 May 2008 - 10:46 AM in Modifications

Its been done. Pretty sure its in the directory too...

#153266 A Quick Question On Pricing...

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 April 2008 - 05:05 PM in General Nerf

1 how much is a manta ray worth? it seems they are getting more popular. I've heard 40-50 before.
2 how much is an older nerf slingshot worth? Its an old one that shoots those yellow/green foam balls (it came with yellow)
3 how much is a blastfire worth?

Thankyou for your help.

EDIT:
4 how much is a bow and arrow worth?

#159586 At2k Problem

Posted by Kid Flash on 18 June 2008 - 10:37 AM in Modifications

Squirt some silicon spray in the tube... That should make it easier to pull back and push forward.

#118348 Well I Need Some Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 05 August 2007 - 08:56 AM in Modifications

You could try epoxying the rod in place. Otherwise, I'd see if I could find a slightly longer rod to run it through the sides of the slide.

where would i buy a longer rod... the closest thing ive seen to that rod is a little wooden dowell rod.

#118279 Well I Need Some Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 04 August 2007 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

i have never seen a bolt that skinny tho. i have a small hollow metal tube thats skinny but not skinny enough.

#118361 Well I Need Some Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 05 August 2007 - 11:28 AM in Modifications

If you drill holes in the sides of the cocking mechanism (where the rod would be), you can go to your local hardware store (bring the spring that pulls the rod forward, and the gray cocking handle), and search through their bolts/nails/screws/nuts bins to find one that's long and thin enough to fit through the cocking handle.

Then just insert, screw the nut on, and you're done.

Posted Image

alright... ill try that. thankyou.

#118275 Well I Need Some Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 04 August 2007 - 07:05 PM in Modifications

well i broke my scout cocking mech... heres some pics. anyone know how to fix it? how to put one of those "re-enforced" cocking mechs on it...

http://i210.photobuc...re/DSC00813.jpg
my scout... an ammo box full of darts... some petg... and some springs.

http://i210.photobuc...re/DSC00814.jpg
my scouts cocking mech... sort of blurry...

http://i210.photobuc...re/DSC00817.jpg
a close up of the broken part on my scouts cocking mech...

#118441 Well I Need Some Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 05 August 2007 - 11:05 PM in Modifications

i fixed it! thankyou for all the help everyone.

#159107 Abc And Nerf?

Posted by Kid Flash on 13 June 2008 - 09:58 PM in General Nerf

I watch this show a lot... I have yet to see that episode though. Cant wait to watch it now. DVR is set up to tape all upcoming episodes.

#243074 A Question.

Posted by Kid Flash on 21 July 2009 - 09:09 PM in Modifications

Thanks for the link. I didn't know that it used a 2k. I'll figure some way to rig the original crossbow setup to the lsfg handle.

#242984 A Question.

Posted by Kid Flash on 21 July 2009 - 01:49 PM in Modifications

Ok, so I have a question that is sort of stupid... Has anyone else seen the just toys crossbow mod where someone put a lsfg handle on it? I can't find it but just got the crossbow at goodwill.

#255558 Wtb: Replacement Plunger Heads...

Posted by Kid Flash on 06 November 2009 - 11:55 PM in Modifications

I'm looking for the replacement plunger heads:

dt3 pistol
longshot (x2)
bbb (x4)
lnl
nf (however many I can get)

These would be the neoprene as well as the metal washers. Everything needed other than the screw that goes into the plunger rod. I'm looking for people who just have these laying around and want them gone. I do not want to spend a ton for these.

#255621 Wtb: Replacement Plunger Heads...

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 November 2009 - 06:34 PM in Modifications

I can put these together for you out of neoprene and whatever washers you want. My personal preference is polycarbonate, but whatever you want. The only measurements I need from you the IDs of the DT3 and LnL tubes, as I don't own those. So, you don't want to spend much... Got any extra ball blasters? Also, this happens to be in the wrong section. :D

I was wondering why I couldn't find my topic. I was looking in trading. I don't own a caliper so I can't get those dimensions... So for the ls(x2), bbb(x4), nf(however many) I can offer a master blaster... I think that's the name of the push pull 2 barrel ball gun. I figure this would be good since shipping isn't going to be as cheap as the shipping to me. PM me and we could discuss it and work something out...

#156382 Blastfire Problem

Posted by Kid Flash on 20 May 2008 - 05:17 AM in Modifications

I was wondering if anyone had every heard of a blastfire when pumped only powering the first 3 barrels. The last 2 just don't work. I'm planning on buying this from a friend down the street. If i was to get it can it be fixed?

#156402 Blastfire Problem

Posted by Kid Flash on 20 May 2008 - 01:50 PM in Modifications

I was wondering if anyone had every heard of a blastfire when pumped only powering the first 3 barrels. The last 2 just don't work. I'm planning on buying this from a friend down the street. If i was to get it can it be fixed?

What do you mean by "first" and "last." Are you talking top or bottom (bottom shoots first)? If it is over pumped, often you have to pull the trigger several times to let a little pressure out so the first shots will go off.

The fact that it's not priming two barrels but not leaking is kinda strange...I suppose it is possible that there is some sort of block (i.e. the valves in the trigger assembly aren't opening). It is most likely fixable, but it may not be easy and you may need to post pictures so people can give you the help you need.

Alright... I might just go on ahead and buy it... Whats a reasonable price? I was thinking twentyish.

Edit: I mean the bottom two barrels by the way.

#156884 Sm500 & Sm3k

Posted by Kid Flash on 25 May 2008 - 09:01 AM in Modifications

So i recently picked these up but I have a few questions on them. Has anyone ever heard of a sm500 not getting pressurized ? Ive gotten it to fire 2 times in 5 days. I opened it up and found no leaks under water. For the sm3k I have a similar problem but I plugged the pump and can get it to fire every time but with less power than it should... I really dont think that even if I put barrels on there and shove a dart in it will come out... Thanks for any help you can give.

#153182 Shopping Sites

Posted by Kid Flash on 25 April 2008 - 11:00 PM in General Nerf

I was curious as to what all the shopping sites that people used were. Like the ones that sell used things as well as new.

examples:
shopgoodwill.com
ebay.com
craigslist.com

#160773 Nf Help

Posted by Kid Flash on 28 June 2008 - 03:47 PM in Modifications

Check the seal between the barrel and plunger tube... Thats where your problem most likely is. This happened to me on one of my nfs.

#159090 Performance Problems

Posted by Kid Flash on 13 June 2008 - 06:34 PM in General Nerf

I have to agree with carbon... I have been using 7-8 inches.

#124136 Weird Question About Posts Ive Seen

Posted by Kid Flash on 25 September 2007 - 04:44 PM in Off Topic

this isnt really nerf related but why do people replace the i in eat shit.r with other things or just put periods in it?

never mind question answered. came up as loser...

#156172 Nerfbots

Posted by Kid Flash on 18 May 2008 - 04:37 PM in General Nerf

Those would be pretty cool for indoor wars. I wonder how they set up the pump.

#158349 Wildfire Bladder

Posted by Kid Flash on 07 June 2008 - 04:11 PM in Modifications

It didn't work.

edit: doesn't photobucket give you a thing to just copy and paste? How did you screw that up? Got to your album, find the picture, and then below it you will see a code to copy.

#162661 Awsome War

Posted by Kid Flash on 13 July 2008 - 05:26 PM in Nerf Wars

Just let this thread die... Nobody cares dark wolf. And either way, who freaking TIES plywood to a tree to make a fort. Use some nails, but either way I really don't think that sort of fort is even necessary in nerf.

#147173 Nitefinder In A Crossfire: Where?

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 March 2008 - 08:42 PM in Modifications

It is the smallest nice looking nf. Thats why.

#147170 Nitefinder In A Crossfire: Where?

Posted by Kid Flash on 26 March 2008 - 08:38 PM in Modifications

I believe it was called the nitefire but i searched and also found nothing.... I think i saw it in a thread recently somewhere (this month).

edit: nevermind it was called crossfinder.
http://nerfhaven.com...&hl=crossfinder
You're welcome.

#152950 Quick Smdtg Question

Posted by Kid Flash on 24 April 2008 - 05:26 PM in Modifications

I recently used a crayola marker with the inside drilled out and it works great. I just have to plug the op valve but before I do I need to know what the max pump number is... Anyone know it?

#153102 Quick Smdtg Question

Posted by Kid Flash on 25 April 2008 - 02:11 PM in Modifications

Ill stick to thirty five to forty then. Thanks!

#161476 Shorty's Cpvc Ls

Posted by Kid Flash on 04 July 2008 - 09:42 AM in Modifications

I'm really confused on how to do it but I want to do it. Can anyone explain to me how to do it? If I put a bolt through the top of the sled then I cant cock it right? Anyone have better explanations than shorty?

original topic:
link

Does the cpvc barrel move in and out when you cock it?

#161483 Shorty's Cpvc Ls

Posted by Kid Flash on 04 July 2008 - 11:35 AM in Modifications

Alright... I think I understand it all now... Im jus going to do mine a bit differently. Hopefully it doesnt screw up the gun.

#162669 Where To Get

Posted by Kid Flash on 13 July 2008 - 06:28 PM in General Nerf

Toy guns salmon. And they are at kb toys.

#162704 Where To Get

Posted by Kid Flash on 13 July 2008 - 09:46 PM in General Nerf

Here's a link to kb toys...