Starbuck's Content

There have been 249 items by Starbuck (Search limited from 09-February 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#70933 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 13 January 2006 - 02:52 PM in Modifications

I dunno if covering cardboard with stuff would shield the rounds. I'm guessing it'll show them down, but won't stop them completely.

#70832 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 11 January 2006 - 10:00 PM in Modifications

My question, however, is what effect does it have on corrugated cardboard at various ranges,for cardboard is the prime material for shield making.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Answer your question? :)

At 25 feet with 26 pumps, I fired 4 shots. 3 rounds hit my target. 2 rounds punched completely through, whereas the other did not, but rather got stuck.

Thank you for your kind words.

#70818 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 11 January 2006 - 08:02 PM in Modifications

Thanks. Eh... the ROF is around 5, I'd guess. Maybe 6. I'm not sure, but I'll figure it out later.

#70936 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 13 January 2006 - 03:20 PM in Modifications

Um... but shields are really retarded. No one is going to lug around a wooden shield, especially to protect them from foam darts.

Anyway, back on the subject of the rifle, I forget to say that I installed a thick plastic straw instead of a BIC pen. That, as you know, allows the air to be released quicker.

#70812 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 11 January 2006 - 07:25 PM in Modifications

After reading that some nuts on NHQ were using shields of made of cardboard and styrofoam, I began to think, "What would I do if I saw some idiot with a shield or body armor like that?" Well, I found the answer; a high powered anti-personnel rifle.

Seeing that our fine sharpshooters in Iraq were equipped with Barret Arms .50 calibers, I wanted to produce a magazine fed (removable magazine), high powered, big bore, long range rifle. What I came up with was the Artemis Arms Mk. 1 "Mountain Rifle." Here's what I did:

Posted Image

I modified my Titan by removing the air restrictors and plugging the over release valve, just routine things. I then cut a piece of 1/2" PVC at a length of 1.5'. I took that piece of PVC and cut out a breech wide and long (1.5"x2.25") enough to fit a mega dart. Next I glued that barrel to my Titan. Nothing new there.

I then found a nice piece of orange plastic tubing that fit my 1/2" PVC well. I cut a 4 inch piece of this to use as my bolt. I installed the new bolt to my barrel. What I had now was essentially a big bore single shot breech loader.

I next found a piece of a black tube off an old model Blast Bazooka. I Dremeled out a bolt channel and cut my magazine port on the bottom. I then glued on this black piece (we'll call it my "shroud") to my Titan. Finally for this step, I glued on my bolt, which is made of a 4 inch piece of dowel rod, to my bolt.

Posted Image

Finally, I made my magazine. I used a cassette tape case. The case's width is perfect for micros, but I had to widen it a bit to fit my mega darts. I needed a spring. I managed to make a spring from an old grandfather clock coil spring. I hammered it out flat and use a blow torch to heat it up so I could bend it in a "zig-zag" shape. I used several popsicle sticks glued together to make my magazine follower. To keep the magazine attached to the Titan, I made two small clips out of aluminum sheeting. I glued these to the bottom of the Titan. On my magazine, I Dremeled a shallow channels that the aluminum clips will slide into to hold it in place. To remove the magazine, merely lift the aluminum plate clips and pull the magazine straight down. The capacity on the magazine is 5 rounds.

To load the rifle, push the bolt forward and pull it back. This allows one round to be loaded into the chamber.

Posted Image

Data

Range

I didn't get to shoot a lot of rounds outside, but I had a chance to squeeze off 10 rounds. Here's what I got:

Ammo: 2" Mega stefans with 3/0 weight
Rifle primed to 25 pumps.

163.3'
165.8'
154.2'
150.6'
167.4'
164.7'
149.1'
158.5'
164.2'
159.9'

Long: 167.4'
Short: 149.1'
Avg: 159.77'

I also did some testing to demonstrate the power of this gun. Observe:

At 40 feet, I made Swiss cheese of this piece of .5" thick styrofoam with 20 pumps.
Posted Image

At 25 feet, I hit this hefty block of 1.5" styrofoam three times blowing sizeable holes in it. I primed the rifle with 25 pumps.
Posted Image

At 25 feet, I hit this piece of cardboard 3 out of 4 times. It punched through twice and penetrated enough to get one round stuck about half way through.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Using the mega darts in this rifle allows for a heavier round. A heavier round is less likely to be disturbed by wind during its flight path. The mass of the round also gives an extra punch that a smaller micro dart lacks.

As you can see, this is one heck of a gun. To shoot an "unarmored" target under 70 feet would probably inflict abundant pain. One could also honestly drop a target out at 120-130 feet with ease. Any armored target under 70 feet would be dead meat. I'm currently working on making at least two more magazines for the rifle. So, once I can get those finished, I believe this will be a very deadly weapon. And yes... I realize that most people would ban this rifle from a war, but it's still pretty neat.

Hope you've enjoyed a Starbuck/Noid modification.

#70955 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 13 January 2006 - 06:35 PM in Modifications

Artemis Arms is my modification and consulting company. I give advice to modders and will also modify their Nerf weapons to their specifications.

The company is pretty much me, my girlfriend (when she's in the Nerfing mood), and my buddy Bill (who will be the webmaster of the new website). The website will be opening soon. It won't have forums, but rather galleries of custom guns, my modification services, and a Q&A column for advice to modders of all levels. The forums are taken care of here at NH and over on TINH.

I'm all for modifying your own guns, but some people don't have the tools to do it, so I offer my modification services at a very reasonable price. There are no limits to the mods I can perform. From routine replacement barrel installations to installing a magazine system on a gun, Artemis Arms does it all.

I hope to get this thing rolling soon.

#72417 Artemis Arms Mountain Rifle

Posted by Starbuck on 05 February 2006 - 07:47 PM in Modifications

I don't care about your shield.

Congrats, you're retarded.

#63274 New: Tech Target Redesign; New Dart Tag Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 07 September 2005 - 07:06 PM in General Nerf

I'll throw in my two cents...

I think they are coming out with the "Scout Tech" because the TT pistol we have now is too powerful when modded. The TT when modded with any of the thousands of mods is very Lock N' Load-esque. It's powerful, accurate, and plentiful. It has a large plunger tube with a nice big spring. The Scout has a minute tube and a laughably rediculous spring. It just has no power. I believe they are trying to phase out the "potentially" powerful guns execpt the BBB, as it has already come out, but no one knows for how long.

Yep... the original TT will be hot stuff down the road, just like the LnL.

#59379 Groove's Nf

Posted by Starbuck on 15 July 2005 - 10:24 AM in Modifications

Very nice, Groove. I mounted an SSPB in a buddy's NF a while back like that. They just look cleaner that way. Overall a nice, clean modification. I'd like to see the ranges on it.

#63276 New: Tech Target Redesign; New Dart Tag Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 07 September 2005 - 07:43 PM in General Nerf

You bastard. Now I feel the urge to go out and buy several Tech Target Sets. Seeing as my parents won't let me buy stuff online, I'm pretty much stuck buying the full, overpriced sets.

~ompa

Omp, that would not be a bad idea. In a couple years, we'll see noobs posting topics begging for a TT like they do now for LnLs. It'll be utter chaos, but I've got em' covered. :lol:

Ah... let the hoopla begin...

#81330 How Tall Are You?

Posted by Starbuck on 05 May 2006 - 11:27 PM in Off Topic

For the record...

Starbuck= 6'5" 241 lbs.

As a tight end going across the middle on a drag, a 5'8" defensive back is killer on the knees.

Ow.

#57018 Need A Good Pistol

Posted by Starbuck on 08 June 2005 - 11:54 PM in General Nerf

Splitfire is the obvious choice there. Two quick shots, but is hard to find.

Other than that, I'd go with a Nite Finder simply because they are everywhere and easily modded.

#57093 Need A Good Pistol

Posted by Starbuck on 09 June 2005 - 07:47 PM in General Nerf

TTG has easier mods, especially if you go with mine. The entire mods take only 15 minutes and get great ranges.

#64424 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 26 September 2005 - 10:38 PM in Modifications

... I get about 85 feet with five pumps and 75+ with three. Remember, it takes a couple more pumps to reach max pressurization because I removed two inches of the pumping tube.

Previously stated...

#64519 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 28 September 2005 - 06:28 PM in Modifications

To be toally correct, it should be SSII000 with the extra "0." However, I chopped it off because I didn't like the way SSII000 looked as opposed to SSII00. If anyone is going to try to duplicate this, feel free to ask questions and I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

#64398 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 26 September 2005 - 03:43 PM in Modifications

Well... acutally... this is my first real integration. The only other ones that I've done before it put in Secret Strikes in Nite Finders.

#64652 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 30 September 2005 - 01:22 AM in Modifications

Yeah, do tell me what happens to your project, Hunter. If I do recall, I was going to buy that SSII case off of you a while back. I hope everything goes well.

#64459 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 27 September 2005 - 06:08 PM in Modifications

Much thanks, gentlemen, much thanks.

It's not better than going out and buying a pump gun, but I did it for comfort. Like you said Vacc, I am very partial to the SSII. I also love the way it feels. It feels incredibly balanced and fits my large had very well. Just took an old classic and updated it a bit.

#64390 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 26 September 2005 - 02:03 PM in Modifications

Much thanks to all and to Talio since he doesn't dish out praise very often. I'm glad you all like it. The trigger wasn't too hard really. I had orginially planned to use part of the original AT2k trigger on it, but I decided to fabricate my own with wire and the original trigger.

#64318 New! Sharpshooter II00!

Posted by Starbuck on 25 September 2005 - 02:06 PM in Modifications

It's powerful! It's accurate! And above all, it's comfortable! It's the Sharpshooter II00... Enough with the cheesy commercial. ^_^

It's been a while since I've posted anything useful, so I shall break the silence with this one. This is what I call the Sharpshooter II00. For all you dorks who can't figure out the name, it's a Sharpshooter II with the internals of an AT2k, hence the II00 (2000).

The chief reason for this integration is one of comfort. The AT2k is a powerful gun; many of you arm yourself with one. However, I personally find that the gun is somewhat uncomfortable. In my opinion, the Sharpshooter II is hands down, the most comfortable and user friendly gun ever made by Nerf. Well, I recently discovered that my favorite Sharpshooter II was falling apart (but that's ok, I have 5 other SSIIs B)). The parts that the plunger tube sit in broke out and rather than installing aluminum bracing, I decided to breathe new life into it.

Posted Image

What I did was take the internals of the AT2k out and situated them into the SSII casing. I had to Dremel out a lot of the casing, but I got everything in there. I also had to replace the tubing with a more flexible tube that I got out of a broken SM3k. I drained the goo tube and cut it off and screwed the orange "well" back together. I filled in the hole of the well with hot glue.

I next had to take off two inches of the plunger tube to fit it in the gun. I also did this to the plunger and repositioned the black handle. I positioned everything inside the case and hot glued everything securely. I had to put in a piece of aluminum to help brace the airtank and keep it from moving around. Next, I drilled a hole through the original SSII trigger and ran a piece of wire through it and wrapped the wire around the rod that opens the tank's air valve.

The end product looks like this:

Posted Image

With a 3.5 inch 9/16 brass barrel (I only had 3.5 inches of brass left), I get about 85 feet with five pumps and 75+ with three. Remember, it takes a couple more pumps to reach max pressurization because I removed two inches of the pumping tube. As always, feel free to ask questions. I hope you've enjoyed another Starbuck/Noid modification.

#56100 Range, Accuarcy, And Rate Of Fire

Posted by Starbuck on 30 May 2005 - 11:06 PM in General Nerf

I've Nerfed for 10 years of my life and with my experiences, accuracy is number one. I don't give a damn if the other guy has an automatic with 20 shots, if he can't hit you with 20 shots (and I have seen many people unload a Wildfire and not hit anyone) it doesn't mean a damn thing. Without accuracy, there is no kill.

#97412 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 30 December 2006 - 02:45 PM in Modifications

You used one of those heavy duty Nitefinder springs right? Is noise a problem, or have you done somethign to eliminate that?

No, no... I use "Handyman Springs." It's a spring I get from my local Home Depot. They are the length of a first generation Nite Finder spring, but are much heavier. They're just beast springs. And no, noise isn't a problem. Just fill in some empty spaces with FBR.

#97287 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 27 December 2006 - 07:41 PM in Modifications

So it's been months since I've officially released anything from the Armory. I've been working on several projects at once, which is a bad idea, but keeps me busy nonetheless! Anyway, gentlemen, Artemis Arms is proud to present to you...

The Artemis T-25 CS-6 with Mk. II Devastator MPL (Multi-purpose Launcher)

Posted Image

1. The Mark II Devastator MPL. Titan airtank and pump with new heavy duty plastic tubing to ensure no leaking. There is a 1/2" CPVC coupler epoxied to the threaded front of the airtank to accept barrels.

2. 7" 1/2" CPVC barrel nested into 1/2" PVC barrel. Insert into the MPL's coupler for shotgun/long range weapon. Capable of firing single mircos, megas, or 6 megas in shotgun fashion.

Posted Image

3. Nerf balls. Perhaps the most underrated of all ammo. I found that firing the standard Nerf ball from the MPL's stock barrel yields a most pleasant surprise.

4. Standard Titan rockets. I always wanted to take a Titan left in rocket launching configuration into a fire fight, but was too cumbersome. I have an excuse to field one now.

Posted Image

5. CS-6 stripper clip. I talked about these here. The fastest way to replenish Longshot magazines.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

6. A nice NC Star red dot tactical scope. Provides pinpoint accuracy with micros.

Ranges

Longshot

Micro:

Long- 91.3 feet
Short- 83.4 feet
Average- 87.7 feet

Mega:

Long- 91.4 feet
Short- 78.5 feet
Avg- 88.4 feet

MPL

Rocket:
Long: 179.4'
Short: 153.7'
Average: 163.2'

Ball:
Long: 77.7'
Short: 63.1'
Average: 68.2'

Micro:
Long: 240.4'
Short: 222.6'
Average: 237.9'

Mega:
Long: 203.2'
Short: 187.8'
Average: 196.5'

Megas fired in shotgun form
Spread: 2' spread consistently
Range: Averaged out at a near constant 56'.

Posted Image
Intimidating, no? (And thanks to my dad for being the hand model)

Notes

The Longshot itself is nothing out of the ordinary. Has the standard spring replacement and air restrictor removal modifications that you would expect to see.

The MPL is a nifty addition to the Longshot. Not only does in provide a railgun/shotgun, but a fearsome rocket launcher. One of my cohorts told me that it was like have a "combat boot shot at me." It's attached to the CS-6 via black zip ties. The reasoning behind the zip ties is that I did not want to remove the bi-pod. If I wanted to take off the MPL, I'd just cut the zip ties. The MPL is very secure and does not move at all. The valve release rod has a small knob attached for easier firing. The MPL is fairly accurate once you get used to the system.

The MPL is angled slighty to compensate for it being mounted so low. This improves accuracy quite a bit. Yes, I will be painting the whole system very soon. Yes, I am aware that this looks like an M203 grenade launcher.

I usually do not like optics on my weapons, but I had this red dot that was borked, so I rewired it and stuck it on my CS-6. I zeroed it in as best I could and it turned out to be an excellent addition. Yes, it can handle the vibration of spring/air guns.

Overall, I am extremely pleased with my system. It offeres me a stable multi-shot infatry weapon, a long range rifle, a close range shotgun, and an intimidating rocket launcher.

I hope you all enjoyed this Artemis Arms modification. And as always feel free to ask questions. Stay tuned for more Starbuck/Noid modifications.

Edit- Ranges added

#77626 Eagle Eye Mod

Posted by Starbuck on 25 March 2006 - 11:59 PM in Modifications

I was happy with the results it looks to go about 100+ feet.

How do you expect anyone to believe you? There is no possible way you are getting 100' from an Eagle Eye. Post a video of it shooting that far then I and others will beleive you.

Not totally impossible. I replaced the barrel on my girlfriend's and with a stefan, it gets in the lower 90s. As far as doing that with a stock dart as this man pictured... I have great doubt.

#97314 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 28 December 2006 - 02:26 PM in Modifications

Scary and intimidating? Hell yeah. Good looking and clean? No. I love that you can fire all these different types of ammo. I can't stand seeing things like zip ties holding the internals of another gun onto the main peice. The stripper clips are badass. So overall I got mixed reviews one this one.

One thing I would reccomend is cutting off the bipod and cutting out that blue bit that comes with it underneath the bipod. Make sure it is straight and then epoxy,goop,glue the Titan pressure chamber onto the gun where the bipod used to be. Then using some big peice of PVC maybe 1.5 or 2" in diameter. Cut that in a half pipe and make some kinda of attachment to it so the Titan now becomes a pump action. Much like how that Laser master blaser gun worked.

What can I say I love the pump action. ;)

Observe:

It's attached to the CS-6 via black zip ties. The reasoning behind the zip ties is that I did not want to remove the bi-pod. If I wanted to take off the MPL, I'd just cut the zip ties. The MPL is very secure and does not move at all. The valve release rod has a small knob attached for easier firing. The MPL is fairly accurate once you get used to the system.

The whole point of the MPL at this stage is to be removeable. Yes, I actually use the bi-pod feature on the Longshot, especially when indoors. Therefore, I did not remove the bi-pod. I chose to attach the MPL using zip ties since they are easy to work with. So yes, I was fully aware that taking out the whole front under section would afford lots of room, and I might do that in the future, but the bi-pod are useful to me in certain situations. For what it is, a removeable launcher on a stock gun shell, it's as clean as one can get.

I agree, the zip ties are not pleasing to the eye. A nice paint job should make the ties less noticeable. I'll be painting it soon, so no worries.

Wow! Great mod. What spring did you use to replace or add? did you add any barrel material? Did you increase the real between the bolt and barrel? Thanks a lot

Thank you, sir. The spring I used is from Home Depot. They are called "Handyman Springs." They work wonders. I added no barrel material since the stock barrel is conducive for my mega stefans. And... I don't believe I understand your last question, InkJet.

#97420 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 30 December 2006 - 04:04 PM in Modifications

Ok, but if the spring is the length of a old version NF, doesn't it rattle around and create a big ruckus when fired since it isn't long enough?

Eh, no not really. If I drop it and throw it out the window, yeah it'll make a noise. But just general use and such do not produce noises. I've just never had a problem with it.

#97457 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 31 December 2006 - 02:37 AM in Modifications

Be careful with those springs in new style nfs, unless you are going to be reinforcing the plunger rods. I have broken three with these springs without even seeing too much use. I have to admit they are pretty good springs, although they are kinda hard to cut.

They are rediculous to cut. I had to whip out the ol' Dremel cutting disc to cut three coils off to fit it in my DT-3 pistol.

My experience with the Handyman and Nite Finders has been pleasant. I've had two plunger head break on me from about six months worth of use, though. I reinforced the plunger head with a steel disc and I've had no problems since. They'll boot a dart out damn near 100 feet in a Nite Finder, and I've hit over that several times.

The Longshot can take the Handyman springs without a problem. I've seen no signs of stress in the casing after four months of use. The only drawback is for a younger kid, it might be hard to operate the bolt. Sometimes it will jam in but I nice heavy jerk remedies that.

#97482 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 31 December 2006 - 08:12 PM in Modifications

How are getting such ranges with the micros in the MPL? And that is a pretty sick gun. I like the mods, and good to see somebody turn the LS into a small battalion's worth of Nerf firepower.

Well the MPL is a Titan in all regards to performance. It's common for Titans to get 200+ feet with micros if not much further.

Glad you like it.

#53697 Track&field, Cross Country, Bicycling

Posted by Starbuck on 27 April 2005 - 10:37 PM in Off Topic

I play football and I am a tight end/slot reciever. I run the 40 in 4.73 seconds, not bad for a 6'5" 228 pound guy. I also do track throwing shot and disc. I throw shot around 50 feet and disc between 145-155 feet.

#97466 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 31 December 2006 - 01:28 PM in Modifications

Umm.. do the balls shoot out the orange barrel or the smaller one.. and how? I always wanted to make a ball shooter but I never found the right pipe.

I take a nice chewed up Nerf ball, I'm talking one that came with my Ballzooka back in '95, and stuff it into the Titan barrel. I had to Dremel the inside of it a bit to fit the ball ammunition.

#97301 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 28 December 2006 - 12:06 AM in Modifications

Glad you all like it.

I am more than pleased with the setup. One might surmise that the weight of the weapon becomes excessive once the MPL is mounted, but it's not bad at all.

I feel that I'm not quite finished with it. Seems that there is something else to be done...

#97423 Artemis T-25 Cs-6 Longshot/mpl

Posted by Starbuck on 30 December 2006 - 04:10 PM in Modifications

You used one of those heavy duty Nitefinder springs right? Is noise a problem, or have you done somethign to eliminate that?

No, no... I use "Handyman Springs." It's a spring I get from my local Home Depot. They are the length of a first generation Nite Finder spring, but are much heavier. They're just beast springs. And no, noise isn't a problem. Just fill in some empty spaces with FBR.

These springs are really great. I have one in all three of my NF's.

Absolutely the best springs, ever. They'll power anything, really. Plus a two pack of em' are only $2.50.

I've been using them for three years now.

#51958 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 04:50 PM in Modifications

Thank you, Blink. :) Nope, my 3b is not hard to cock at all.

#52682 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 17 April 2005 - 12:49 PM in Modifications

Yes, I am the Starbuck from Nerf Center and former admin of Nerf Online. My BBB carbine will get about 90, sometimes a hundred feet since I put on a brass barrel and replaced the spring. Angled it will throw a dart about 120 feet. I'm glad you all enjoyed my work.

#51918 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 09:27 AM in Modifications

Yes, we've used it in battle and yes, it's very effective as far as defense in concerned. The range of 45 feet is average, sometimes on a good day we'll get a more closer to 50. Range hasn't caused any problems as of yet. As afore mentioned, we have 200 rounds worth of ammo belt hooked to it, so it's ideal for defense. My BBB carbine fully modified gets accurately 110 feet with a stock airjet dart. With a Stefan, it'll push 120 or so.

#52049 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 09 April 2005 - 06:15 AM in Modifications

Believe it or not the chain doesn't cause any mobility problems. We can still turn it just fine. If you keep the ammo box directly beside of it and about three inches away from the tripod, it's perfect. The only problem is when we try to tilt it up. We can get to about 45 degrees, but anything over that is impossible because the chain then freaks out. This, however, is not a giant problem because we rarely would one want to fire over 45 degrees.

Still working with the motor. I'll have info on it later.

#52012 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 09:28 PM in Modifications

That razorbeast is for basedefense, not losing, so 50 feet is perfectly fine.

My thought exactly. Most of the time, you will have people rushing you at close range. The RZB is a master of close quarters combat.

#51970 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 05:28 PM in Modifications

I'm glad you enjoyed my work, Formerly Sane.

Moose... I've now brassed the barrel and absolutely stretched the hell out of the spring. I put some WD-40 in there as well to assure smoothe operating. It hits out at around 120 with my Stefans.

#51994 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 07:08 PM in Modifications

Springs do not concern me, friends. I have a source for springs so if one breaks or is defuct, I can just reinstall another one.

The range for the BBB is with about a 40 degree angle.

As far as attaching a motor... I've done that in the past with Razorbeasts. I ended up break off the handle and screwing it up permanently. I might screw around with the RZB and that damn broken Power Wheels motor I have somewhere...

#51934 My Mounted Machine Gun

Posted by Starbuck on 08 April 2005 - 02:39 PM in Modifications

I should buy up Razorbeasts, mod them, and re-sell them. Haha. :D