Prince Valor's Content

There have been 167 items by Prince Valor (Search limited from 18-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#256179 Columbus War 1.2

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 November 2009 - 01:22 AM in Nerf Wars

Can some one bring a extra primary that I can use? I doubt that i will have mine done before Saturday.

I can find something for you. It won't diddle as hard as my old PAS, but it will get you through the war. I can't supply your guests (if they show) though, I don't have enough primary-worthy blasters. I don't know which blaster it will be, but bring the darts that fit CPVC for springers and you'll be fine.

Thanks, I don't need anything that rapes just something to get me by. My guest (aka my Dad) will not need one he has his +bow.

#256177 Columbus War 1.2

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 November 2009 - 12:05 AM in Nerf Wars

Can some one bring a extra primary that I can use? I doubt that i will have mine done before Saturday.

#255801 Recon Cs-6 And Ertl Rapid Fire Shot Gun Mod

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 November 2009 - 07:23 PM in Modifications

This thing is a beast. You used that at the last Cinci war didn't you?

#255078 Nerf-o-ween

Posted by Prince Valor on 01 November 2009 - 01:39 PM in Nerf Wars

I really wish i had a digital camera so you guys can see this huge welt and knot in the center of my forehead. I can't remember who it was that shot me during wingman but it was great shot..

#255014 Nerf-o-ween

Posted by Prince Valor on 31 October 2009 - 06:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Awesome war guys. It was great coming down to Cinci to meet people that i have only talked to online. I hope that some of you come up to the Columbus war so that we can show you a couple game types that we like to play.

#254919 Nerf N-strike Longstrike Cs-6 - Preview!

Posted by Prince Valor on 30 October 2009 - 01:53 AM in General Nerf

I got the new N-Strike Elite for the Wii and it has the Longstrike listed under the same class and even replacing the Longshot as one of the main character's weapons. I hope that this hopes to be the truth and we are not disappointed like with the Recon and Raider.

#254800 Nerf N-strike Longstrike Cs-6 - Preview!

Posted by Prince Valor on 28 October 2009 - 03:29 PM in General Nerf

This looks great it appears to be the same as the Longshot considering it is under the class of a cs-6. I only hope that it is and it is not like the crap recon.

#254504 Columbus War 1.2

Posted by Prince Valor on 25 October 2009 - 11:38 AM in Nerf Wars

I am a definite with a maybe +2.

#252856 Winter Ohio War 2009

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 October 2009 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

Should be fun, I can make it the 5th or the 12th just not the 19th.

#252608 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 04 October 2009 - 04:48 PM in Nerf Wars

That was a great war.
Highlights:
-Great turnout
-Played some new types of battles
-Awesome location

Cons:
-Little to much down time in between rounds
-Breaking 3 guns before lunch

Pictures

#252303 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 01 October 2009 - 03:13 PM in Nerf Wars

Watch your double posting dog9 there is a edit button for a reason.

Just finishing up the last touches on my AT2K and my SSII, I should have a loaner BBB if I can go get some springs.

#251740 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 September 2009 - 03:50 PM in Nerf Wars

A loaner primary and pistol are necessary.

I can loan a primary and a pistol. The pistol will suck, and the primary will be a PAS or a BBBB (depending on my mood). I cannot loan darts though.

I am not dissing all pistols...just mine, but i wouldn't be dissing them if i knew what other springs i can put into my bbb other that the [k26].

I know it will be too late to actually use in the war, but I can bring a [k26] spring or two if you'd like to buy them for the next war. They're like 12" long, so you can use a single spring for two blasters (well, for your NFs).

That would be awesome and maybe if we get there early enough than i will throw them into the bbbs and be ready to go.

#251730 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 September 2009 - 03:16 PM in Nerf Wars

BLATANT ADVERTISEMENT: 1.75 to 2 inch high quality, dense(ish) darts for .05 a piece! ($1=20)

Ahem... Anyways...

I definitely have 2, maybe 3 guests. A loaner primary and pistol are necessary.

I wouldn't worry about the weather. If you don't like the weather in Columbus, wait 5 minutes, it'll change.

PV: Are you dissing pistol use? My babies and I will sue shoot your ass!

I am not dissing all pistols...just mine, but i wouldn't be dissing them if i knew what other springs i can put into my bbb other that the [k26].

#251726 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 September 2009 - 02:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright, we're one week away. Let's get some of these maybes set.

The weather forecast says "few showers" so hopefully that will change by Saturday... but game on rain or shine!

My maybe is a definite now i just hope i can get 2 main weapons done that way we are not using mini nightfinders all day.

#250856 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 19 September 2009 - 01:20 PM in Nerf Wars

Coop i don't think it matters what color your hot glue is...you can never see your darts when we go out to do a sweep anyway. Where did you get your colored hot glue i was out looking for some yesterday and couldn't find any.

#250326 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 September 2009 - 04:23 PM in Nerf Wars

Well, its easier to know what people want to do. Its easier to say this in thread: "I want to do 2 bucket DtC, CtF, Team Elim/DM and zombie 3some (all with/without pistols)." Than it is to argue/waste time.

Plus, I present pictures. Scroll down to see them. The first pic of the tower is the playground. Its not that big, but its great for Assault and will probably be taken thanks to kiddies. However, the main area (2-8ish) is long enough for us not to have any problems, especially since we will get there early (9 ish).

So, yeah. The place is fun and it will be good. My 1st gen/Rev/TBO are all ready (and I have a turreted 2k for a guest).

I will have a guest that will need one loaner primary. As long as its decent, my guy will like it...

Nice area looks like we will have a lot of open space to cover. About how crowded does this park get though cause that will decide alot of the games.

Current guns up for Sale/trade: Raider w/35 drum clip, RF20, LSFG, (this post will be updated with my sales/trades for this war, contact me if interested)

#250315 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 September 2009 - 12:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I want to be taskmaster

Haha, only you would ask that...

Is it a huge problem just to show up and suggest game types? All the stuff we did last time was fun: team pistols, team primaries, free for all pistols, HvZ, capture the flag, DTC

I will bring my CTF flags and Hipponater's DTC bucket since i still have that. I will also have some guns up for sale/trade.

#250042 Columbus War 1.1

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 September 2009 - 11:24 PM in Nerf Wars

I am a definite for this one and maybe +1-2.

#246219 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 August 2009 - 12:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow Lynx that is a complete recap of the day...
Here is mine although not that long.
+Great turn out (20 people)
-Lynx complaining that a respawn point is to difficult to understand
+Came with 400darts left with about 250
-People walking away from games in the middle of a round,1 round of DTC is defend and attack not defend and take a 20min break.
+CTF was awesome although it took more than a hour for a single round
-Lynx thinking that he was in control of the war and being a little impatient
+Having a good laugh or 2 at other peoples expense
-Coop shooting me in the tooth (at least it wasn't the neck this time)
+Not getting shot in the eye
-Matching bruises on my shoulders from Joe

+The nap when I got home
-How sore I was when I woke up

***Hippo you left your DTC bucket and i picked it up.***

#246139 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 08 August 2009 - 04:27 PM in Nerf Wars

Thanks to all who showed up for this one, it was a blast.
Let me know what you thought...i know i need some improvement on hosting, but this was my first time.

#245909 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 06 August 2009 - 10:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I am glad that you guys are going to make it out for my first attempt at hosting a War.
I will be bringing a Stock LSFG, a Stock Transformers Optimus Prime arm blaster (no darts), an a Stock Tek10 to sell (and i will be taking offers on my xbow).

#245387 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 August 2009 - 10:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright guys I am going to need a head count of who all is going to be there on Saturday.

#245116 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 02 August 2009 - 12:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, guess who showed up at 9:45 am today? Me. I didn't catch the part edited in where the practice war started at 12, but I was hoping to show up for the morning, as I have work in the afternoon. Anyways, my point is if the host of the war could give a little more heads up, maybe a pm or two, that could make things a lot clearer. I hope you guys have fun, but I'll be there the 8th.

I thought it was pretty clear that it started at 12:00. But I'm here waiting and no one is here, so poo on this. I'll wait till 12:30, but then I'm going home.

Yeah Coop aren't you glad you waited, that was alot of fun even though it was just the 3 of us.
You should post that picture of my neck, that was great shot, and it still hurts but I am pretty much ok accept for a lump in my throat.

#244719 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 30 July 2009 - 01:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll actually be on time to both wars, woot! I have a new Longshot that should outgun my PAS... muhahaha

I've never played humans vs. zombies but read somewhere that stock darts are used for the sake of point blank shots at zombies. Are we doing that or are stefans fine in every round?

So can i use your PAS than since you wont need it. :)

Yeah i am not quite sure how we may play HvZ or if we even will at this point its kinda hard to get a good rule set for it.

#244552 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 July 2009 - 01:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Forecast for Saturday is sunny in the mid 80s so make sure you have some water and dress for the weather i will update this post if i see the weather is changing.

#243490 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 24 July 2009 - 02:26 AM in Nerf Wars

Match Types have been added to War info if you have suggestions please let me hear them.

side note:
For those of you coming on the 1st remember since this is a "Practice War" there will be no gun restrictions, just bring eye protection and band-aides(lol). Even though there is no restrictions still dont be a dick and bring something that will take limbs off...if need be you will be your guns first target of the day!

So this means you're going to use your singled Titan? Gun restrictions aren't put in place for fairness most of the time, it's for safety. It doesn't matter that this is a practice round, no one wants to get shot with a singled Titan... it hurts.

No i won't be using my singled Titan (i have made a double barrel extension and it is soon to be a quad barrel) but if you wanna bring a gun that you never get to use because of the restriction than i won't have a problem with it as long as you don't mind getting shot by a gun of equal or greater strength. Its up to you guys on whether we do a round of no restrictions on the 1st. Just make sure you have eye protection and no eye glasses are not eye protection.

#243346 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 23 July 2009 - 03:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Match Types have been added to War info if you have suggestions please let me hear them.

side note:
For those of you coming on the 1st remember since this is a "Practice War" there will be no gun restrictions, just bring eye protection and band-aides(lol). Even though there is no restrictions still dont be a dick and bring something that will take limbs off...if need be you will be your guns first target of the day!

#243283 Boone Woods War In Kentucky

Posted by Prince Valor on 23 July 2009 - 09:32 AM in Nerf Wars

Thats great that you post the time and the place but when is it there is no Date posted.

i am a maybe depending on the date.

#242755 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 19 July 2009 - 05:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Well i guess since we will have more people coming on the 8th i will push this back a week to the 8th. But if some of you want to come out on the 1st too i am all down for that...in fact that would be awesome to have 2 weekends in a row that there would be a war.

#242481 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 17 July 2009 - 07:45 PM in Nerf Wars

What gun did you have? I don't recognize your name from the war.

i was the fat guy with the painted big bad bow. that playground is only good for the team going towards the school. the team that starts closer to the school has such a disadvantage with terrain.

Both ends are equal, you can get good positions on both sides, as long as your not being a dick and standing in the respawn area. Lynx even used the slide on the side by the school to dodge on coming shots.

#242463 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 17 July 2009 - 04:37 PM in Nerf Wars

That's a lot of darts... I think that was one round of darts for Coop though. Shit never stopped coming from his PAS.

Guys, as I posted above, August 1st doesn't work for my potential 4 peeps (including me). I would be the only one with a possibility to come to August 1st so...

How does August 8th work for you guys? The same or better?

Either date is fine with me but it is up to you guys i will update this if needed.

#242388 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 17 July 2009 - 12:09 PM in Nerf Wars

rain or not, the playground wasn't exactly ideal, as the games ended up as 'camp camp camp, lob 392817401892743 darts, camp camp camp'

What gun did you have? I don't recognize your name from the war.

I saw quite a few people flanking and Lynx was like under the gym half the time I saw him, haha. Maybe it was just you who was camping? I was chilling in the back most of the time, but I wouldn't say I was "camping".

I still vote for the same location. Maybe play a few more rounds in the woods, but I enjoyed the playground a lot.

I'm a strong maybe. I just need to double check one event to see if it's on that day.

I believe he was one of those camping out in the respawn area but , thaygor could bring some of his bunkers(if he wants), i plan on building at least one for this event and that will provide some more cover and more obstacles.

#242249 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 July 2009 - 03:28 PM in Nerf Wars

while having it at the same place as last time would be fine, i do think we should try out other locations in the area, i.e. places with a better playground or whatever. heck, even a more wooded area would be nice.

I thought that too, but than i thought maybe we should give it another chance since it rained the whole time we were there last weekend.

#241883 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 July 2009 - 10:33 AM in Nerf Wars

Well guys i am glad to see that you are down for this, hopefully this time it won't rain.

#241840 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 July 2009 - 10:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Time: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end at tired.

Date: August 8th, 2009

Practice War: August 1st, 2009 meet at school at noon (no gun restriction)

Address: 499 E Weisheimer Rd. Columbus, OH 43214

RULES: Nerf War Etiquette! Don't be a douchebag. Any person that does not follow proper etiquette shall be asked to leave. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive and you say it isn't, be prepared to be shot with your own weapon on your bare skin at (mostly) full draw/pumps at point blank. Bring plenty of stuff to use and a few loaners since it's fun to be shot with your own weapons/use others. It'll be hot: Bring water. Good news, a good amount (40+%) of the play area is covered by shade so we'll move to cooler spots as it gets hotter or whatever.

Location notes: There is a Panera/Chipotle at High Street/E Dominion Blvd for food. Also, there is a Jersey Mikes a few blocks south on High St. and a Bob Evan's/Taco Bell/Qdoba Grill/SUBWAY about 2-4 minutes away to the north of High Street. If the location is taken/hated we can always go to Whetstone Park or the High School. An after war meeting at Chipotle could be nice... It might be less lonely this time

Play notes: We did this once, but we were unable to do a few things. There is still a lot of play time left in this place. We'll have plenty of fun, but, it IS a park, we might have to move around, but there are 3 good play areas.

Match Types:
~Team vs. Team Deathmatch
--3:15 (single pistol, double pistol, primary)
--4:20 (double pistol, primary)
~Capture The Flag(short, mid, long ranges)
~Assault, Double Assault (pistols, primary)
~Humans vs Zombies
~V.I.P
~Defend the Core(only if we have the set up)
Showed
Prince Valor
coop
Lynx+3
Goggles+2
Hipponater+2
Mr BadWrench+1
chop+2
Jedijoe9
dog9
minsc

Link to Lynx's Walkthrough Images

Thanks Lynx for all the info

#241503 Elhanw: Eh, Let's Have A Nerf War.

Posted by Prince Valor on 11 July 2009 - 07:17 PM in Nerf Wars

Great war! I brought a camera, but I didn't take any pictures = (. Prince Valor, how many times did I hit you total? Haha.

We have to have another war in Central Ohio soon, that was so much fun!

Coop i lost count but i know it was at least 7 times that shotgun hurts i have 3 welts from it (great shooting)

this was a great war and i know me and my girl had fun hopefully by the end of the summer i can get one together at this park near me

#241270 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 10 July 2009 - 12:59 PM in Nerf Wars

just found out that i will not be able to make it down to this one but i will be at the one in Columbus on 7/11 hope to see people there

#241267 Elhanw: Eh, Let's Have A Nerf War.

Posted by Prince Valor on 10 July 2009 - 12:55 PM in Nerf Wars

i am making stefans today and i have a extra roll of about 20ft of 5/8" fbr if anyone is interested in buying

:ph34r: My girl friend said "As long as I get to shoot someone! than I will come!" I laughed and said "I dunno it is a NERF War...I don"t think that you will get to shoot anything!" :ph34r:

:wacko: If anyone in Columbus or near there want to come over and mod today with me and share some info just pm me and i will give you my cell number and get you directions here.
Here is what i am doing:

Completed Projects:
Titan-Singled, plugged, and air vent removal
2 Nightfinders- Barrel replacement
Maverick-able to fie stefans

To be finished today:
Longshot- barrel replacement air removal and spring addition (having a problem cocking the gun)
Scout-AR removal and barrel replacement
Longshot FG- minimized AR removal and barrel replacement
120 1/2"x1.25" stefans- YAWN!!!zZz

#239763 Ohio-nerf War-july18-cinncinati

Posted by Prince Valor on 02 July 2009 - 10:28 AM in Nerf Wars

i plan on making 1/2inch stefans and selling them at the war, i would just like to know how many people will be wanting some.

#239633 Elhanw: Eh, Let's Have A Nerf War.

Posted by Prince Valor on 01 July 2009 - 04:15 PM in Nerf Wars

i am now going to come so you can take me off of maybes and add one maybe more