Prince Valor's Content

There have been 167 items by Prince Valor (Search limited from 12-May 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#273332 2010 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Prince Valor on 25 April 2010 - 08:20 PM in Nerf Wars

May:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19354]15 [OH] C.O.W.2 [/url]

#277585 2010 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 June 2010 - 11:44 AM in Nerf Wars

July:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19686]10[OH] Competent Supervision Required  [/url]

#274938 2010 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 May 2010 - 02:05 PM in Nerf Wars

June:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19509]12 [OH] C.O.W. T.I.P. [/url]

#243283 Boone Woods War In Kentucky

Posted by Prince Valor on 23 July 2009 - 09:32 AM in Nerf Wars

Thats great that you post the time and the place but when is it there is no Date posted.

i am a maybe depending on the date.

#333564 Bowling Green War! (OH) #2

Posted by Prince Valor on 30 August 2013 - 04:11 AM in Nerf Wars

Hopefully i can make it to this, i really need t nerf an shoot me kids.
If i come i will have a bunch of stuff for sale(not trade need to be rid of some of it) as always.

#274011 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 04 May 2010 - 01:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Won't be able to make this one. Playing for a wedding with an open bar. You gotta have priorities man.

I completely understand...open bar takes priority over all, hope you can make it out to the next one.

#272725 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 19 April 2010 - 09:29 PM in Nerf Wars

Time: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end we are tired.

Date: 5-15-2010

Video of war last fall at Whetstone

Rules:
~Anyone under the age of 18 will be wearing eye protection at all times during play. Anyone under the age of 16 will be required to have an adult present (I will allow an Adult to monitor several players) I am also an adult and will happily monitor a few during play. Anyone under the age of 13 will not be permitted to play without their parent or legal guardian present on the playing field during the entire event.
~NO HOMEMADE AIR GUNS! NO EXCEPTIONS!
~Don't be a douchebag. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive we reserve the right to "spot ban" it.
~No singled ,plugged Titans or plugged BBBB. Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)
~No tack darts (A.K.A-deathdarts)**
~No darts heavier than a nerf ball.Stefans must have a rubber, glue, cloth, or foam cover.
~All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!
~The only shields that will be permitted are Manta Rays.
~Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap--A tap from 5 feet away is nicer than being shot, wink...wink.
~Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!

*There are going to be a few stock gun only rounds so everyone should bring at least one stock/AR removed blaster and a good hand full of stock darts. If the gun you want to use fires missiles than you will be using missiles for the round.

Rules for sword blocking:
~Sword blocking is only allowed in 3:15 and assault type matches. Zombies cannot sword bock.
~No sword blocking in pistol type matches.
~The sword must be in hand at time of block. If sword is shot while in it's sheath than it is a hit.
~Axes are not allowed to block.

Schedule will vary from time to time
9:30am-10:00am: Arrive and do trades and sales.
*WAR START*
10:00am-11:00am: Team Pistol, HvZ, and Stock Blasters Only rounds
11:00am-12:00pm: Team 3:15
12:00pm-1:00pm: LUNCH and trades
1:00pm-2:00pm: CTF and Team 3:15
2:00pm-3:00pm: DTC and Team 3:15
3:00pm-? Whatever

Definite:
Prince Valor+1-2?
TheAbused +2-4
Mr. BadWrench
Jetsniper +3-5
Lynx + TT +5
Twitch+1
Hipponater +3-?
Buffdaddy
ggk
Coop

Maybe:
Thaygor
Thaygor'z Dad

Dez

#274445 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 10 May 2010 - 01:53 PM in Nerf Wars

Trades and sales will be at the before the war, during the hour lunch, and after the war. Please do not waste time by doing trades in between rounds.

Also there are going to be a few stock gun only rounds so everyone should bring at least one stock/AR removed blaster and a good hand full of stock darts. If the gun you want to use fires missiles than you will be using missiles for the round.

#273331 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 25 April 2010 - 08:10 PM in Nerf Wars

Whetstone works for me we should have a big enough area for a lot more people. I was thinking the 15th is that OK with everyone?

#274694 C.o.w. 2

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 May 2010 - 04:44 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm a definite.

So you ended up throwing the match to play nerf huh?

#276541 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 31 May 2010 - 10:08 PM in Nerf Wars

:bump:
Only 2 weeks left til this. Anyone coming to this should also come to Twitch's Lazer Kraze War. This will be a great full Saturday of Nerfing, can't wait to see everyone there.

Edit
For Hippo in post below: You can bring your HAMPS as long you limit hopper length to no more than 18" and we split you equally between the teams.

We will only be doing a few of the "NERF: Super Ligera" style game play and I have plenty of stock guns to loan out for people to use.

#277054 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 June 2010 - 02:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I need to get a tally of how many people are bringing mobstacles, tents, boxes, and other things for barriers. I will have 5-6 various things that we can use but we will need more. Remember that this is a field there is nothing really to hide behind.

#277737 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 June 2010 - 04:34 PM in Nerf Wars

Dart sweeping results 2days after the war:
PrinceValor's darts: <5
Twitch's darts: <10
Lynx's darts: <5
Shrub darts:<10
Nick's darts:>30
Coop Darts: >30

I will have every ones extra darts at Competent Supervision Required.

#274981 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 May 2010 - 08:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I'm planning on coming, but put me down as a "maybe" for now. I won't know for sure until the weekend before.

Stuff to hide behind... would that include old camping tents?

Old tents would work perfect as long as you don't mind if there is damage after the war.

#274929 C.o.w. T.i.p.

Posted by Prince Valor on 16 May 2010 - 01:05 PM in Nerf Wars

Posted Image
Time: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end we are tired.

Date: 6-12-2010

Posted Image

Rules:
~Anyone under the age of 18 will be wearing eye protection at all times during play. Anyone under the age of 16 will be required to have an adult present (I will allow an Adult to monitor several players) I am also an adult and will happily monitor a few during play. Anyone under the age of 13 will not be permitted to play without their parent or legal guardian present on the playing field during the entire event.
~You can bring your HAMPS as long you limit hopper length to no more than 18" and we split you equally between the teams.
~Don't be a douchebag. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive we reserve the right to "spot ban" it.
~No singled ,plugged Titans or plugged BBBB. Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)
~No darts heavier than a nerf ball.Stefans must have a rubber, glue, cloth, or foam cover.
~All darts and guns will be inspected thoroughly, no jutting out spikes on guns---use your head guys, and remember that these are toys--lets keep it that way!
~Barrel Tapping is allowed however, your gun MUST be locked and loaded to tap--A tap from 5 feet away is nicer than being shot, wink...wink.
~Do NOT bring anything painted all black. We REALLY don't want the cops called for someones stupidity!

New game debut NERF: Super Ligera
rules:
~You may only remove components from stock blasters, nothing may be added.
~Only stock ammunition designed for that gun, or it's equivalent may be used.
~Any components which were designed by Hasbro to be interchangeable may be used. i.e clips and barrel attachments.

~Sword blocking is only allowed in 3:15 and assault type matches. Zombies cannot sword bock.
~The sword must be in hand at time of block. If sword is shot while in it's sheath than it is a hit.
~Titan missiles are not able to be blocked by anything.

Definite:
Prince Valor+1
Twitch
Coop
Lynx

Maybe:
TheAbused
Envythemagicaltwig
Hipponator+few others
mobe

#270376 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 March 2010 - 01:44 PM in Nerf Wars

Weather Update: Sunny in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
The ground will be wet make sure you have the right clothes and shoes. I don't want to hear anyone complain that they are wet and muddy.

#270489 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 27 March 2010 - 04:12 PM in Nerf Wars

Well you guys missed a fun war me and Hippo were the only ones from Columbus everyone else was from Cinci.

When you guys want to have another, I was thinking of sometime in April.

#269584 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 18 March 2010 - 11:07 PM in Nerf Wars

About week left until this war and there is still a lot of people on the "Maybes" list, please let me know if your coming.

We will be meeting at or near Shelter 3. There is a map by the parking lot, but its not that far just on the other side of the playground.

Please if your going to do trades or sales do them before 10am or wait until lunch.

#270062 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 23 March 2010 - 12:59 PM in Nerf Wars

So my Lanard Hand Cannon's reinforced catch is broke, does any one happen to have an extra or one (reinforced is preferred) that they would be willing to trade/sell to me at the war?

This thing:
Posted Image

#263929 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 31 January 2010 - 03:30 PM in Nerf Wars

Date: 3-27-2010

Location: Whitehall Community Park (We will be meeting at or near Shelter 3)
Address: 402 N Hamilton Rd
Whitehall, OH 43213

Whitehall Community Park Slideshow

Rules:

Definite:
Prince Valor+2-3?
Coop
Goggles+?
Hipponater +1-?
Mr BadWrench
tomorrowsDarkness+2-4?
TheAbused +2-5

Maybe:
chop
soccer1536247
NerdyNerfer(NR) +1-3?
father time
thaygor
hopper
minsc
Krazykrauser

#264603 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 07 February 2010 - 12:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Sorry for double post.

Slide show of the park is up. Some people may want to bring some barricades to add a little extra cover if wanted.

#264232 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 February 2010 - 10:50 AM in Nerf Wars

I need to borrow the camera from my girlfriend, but i will try to get pictures up by this weekend.

#268250 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 06 March 2010 - 03:43 PM in Nerf Wars

I see you already have me marked as a yes, I'd like to confirm that! I will talk to a few of my friends, but it will most likely only be me!

Also, if anyone has AT2Ks or 3Ks they're willing to trade for other things, please let me know and I'll bring all my blasters (probably will anyways though, ha)

Yeah I have a 2k that i can part with, I will also bring all my blasters for trade.

Lets try to clear up some of these maybes so let me know if you are coming or not.

#269169 Central Ohio Spring War

Posted by Prince Valor on 14 March 2010 - 10:58 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be coming out with 2-5 people.

That is great, I can't wait til this war. FYI: There is a Ohio Thrift less than 5 minutes away.

#282114 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 04 August 2010 - 03:25 PM in Nerf Wars

Dates: August 14th and September 4th
Address: 499 E Weisheimer Rd. Columbus, OH 43214
Start at 10am

Rules:
~You can bring your HAMPS as long as we split you equally between the teams.
~No singled ,plugged Titans, plugged BBBB, or any type of Pango, Jobar, and Cobra . Titans are allowed if they have more than 3 barrels(shotgunned)

Game Types:
Wingman
CTF
HvZ
DTC
Center Flag Push/Pull
Blob
King of the Hill
Assault

~No sword blocking in N:SL
~Titan missiles are not able to be blocked by anything.

14th
Definites:
Prince Valor+1-2

Maybes:
chop
Dez

4th
Definites:
Prince Valor+1-2

Maybes:
chop
Dez

#242481 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 17 July 2009 - 07:45 PM in Nerf Wars

What gun did you have? I don't recognize your name from the war.

i was the fat guy with the painted big bad bow. that playground is only good for the team going towards the school. the team that starts closer to the school has such a disadvantage with terrain.

Both ends are equal, you can get good positions on both sides, as long as your not being a dick and standing in the respawn area. Lynx even used the slide on the side by the school to dodge on coming shots.

#242755 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 19 July 2009 - 05:31 PM in Nerf Wars

Well i guess since we will have more people coming on the 8th i will push this back a week to the 8th. But if some of you want to come out on the 1st too i am all down for that...in fact that would be awesome to have 2 weekends in a row that there would be a war.

#282250 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 05 August 2010 - 09:09 PM in Nerf Wars

I am not trying to steal attendance from other wars. I just know some people will not be going to these wars due to distance or the fact that certain people might show up. If anything we can do wars on a Sundays because those are normally clear of wars other than those in PA.

#242463 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 17 July 2009 - 04:37 PM in Nerf Wars

That's a lot of darts... I think that was one round of darts for Coop though. Shit never stopped coming from his PAS.

Guys, as I posted above, August 1st doesn't work for my potential 4 peeps (including me). I would be the only one with a possibility to come to August 1st so...

How does August 8th work for you guys? The same or better?

Either date is fine with me but it is up to you guys i will update this if needed.

#243346 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 23 July 2009 - 03:38 PM in Nerf Wars

Match Types have been added to War info if you have suggestions please let me hear them.

side note:
For those of you coming on the 1st remember since this is a "Practice War" there will be no gun restrictions, just bring eye protection and band-aides(lol). Even though there is no restrictions still dont be a dick and bring something that will take limbs off...if need be you will be your guns first target of the day!

#284050 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 26 August 2010 - 08:18 PM in Nerf Wars

::bump::
Little over a week left until this, try to let me know if your going to make it or not.

#282879 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 11 August 2010 - 09:50 PM in Nerf Wars

Only a couple of days left until the 14th. Is there any one that wants to actually Nerf on Saturday other than me?

#244719 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 30 July 2009 - 01:54 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll actually be on time to both wars, woot! I have a new Longshot that should outgun my PAS... muhahaha

I've never played humans vs. zombies but read somewhere that stock darts are used for the sake of point blank shots at zombies. Are we doing that or are stefans fine in every round?

So can i use your PAS than since you wont need it. :)

Yeah i am not quite sure how we may play HvZ or if we even will at this point its kinda hard to get a good rule set for it.

#245909 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 06 August 2009 - 10:26 PM in Nerf Wars

I am glad that you guys are going to make it out for my first attempt at hosting a War.
I will be bringing a Stock LSFG, a Stock Transformers Optimus Prime arm blaster (no darts), an a Stock Tek10 to sell (and i will be taking offers on my xbow).

#246219 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 09 August 2009 - 12:14 AM in Nerf Wars

Wow Lynx that is a complete recap of the day...
Here is mine although not that long.
+Great turn out (20 people)
-Lynx complaining that a respawn point is to difficult to understand
+Came with 400darts left with about 250
-People walking away from games in the middle of a round,1 round of DTC is defend and attack not defend and take a 20min break.
+CTF was awesome although it took more than a hour for a single round
-Lynx thinking that he was in control of the war and being a little impatient
+Having a good laugh or 2 at other peoples expense
-Coop shooting me in the tooth (at least it wasn't the neck this time)
+Not getting shot in the eye
-Matching bruises on my shoulders from Joe

+The nap when I got home
-How sore I was when I woke up

***Hippo you left your DTC bucket and i picked it up.***

#245387 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 03 August 2009 - 10:43 PM in Nerf Wars

Alright guys I am going to need a head count of who all is going to be there on Saturday.

#245116 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 02 August 2009 - 12:52 AM in Nerf Wars

Yeah, guess who showed up at 9:45 am today? Me. I didn't catch the part edited in where the practice war started at 12, but I was hoping to show up for the morning, as I have work in the afternoon. Anyways, my point is if the host of the war could give a little more heads up, maybe a pm or two, that could make things a lot clearer. I hope you guys have fun, but I'll be there the 8th.

I thought it was pretty clear that it started at 12:00. But I'm here waiting and no one is here, so poo on this. I'll wait till 12:30, but then I'm going home.

Yeah Coop aren't you glad you waited, that was alot of fun even though it was just the 3 of us.
You should post that picture of my neck, that was great shot, and it still hurts but I am pretty much ok accept for a lump in my throat.

#244552 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 29 July 2009 - 01:47 PM in Nerf Wars

Forecast for Saturday is sunny in the mid 80s so make sure you have some water and dress for the weather i will update this post if i see the weather is changing.

#241840 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 13 July 2009 - 10:45 PM in Nerf Wars

Time: Show up at 9:30 start at 10:00AM, lunch break at 12:00-1:00, and we end at tired.

Date: August 8th, 2009

Practice War: August 1st, 2009 meet at school at noon (no gun restriction)

Address: 499 E Weisheimer Rd. Columbus, OH 43214

RULES: Nerf War Etiquette! Don't be a douchebag. Any person that does not follow proper etiquette shall be asked to leave. If the strength of the weapon is considered to be excessive and you say it isn't, be prepared to be shot with your own weapon on your bare skin at (mostly) full draw/pumps at point blank. Bring plenty of stuff to use and a few loaners since it's fun to be shot with your own weapons/use others. It'll be hot: Bring water. Good news, a good amount (40+%) of the play area is covered by shade so we'll move to cooler spots as it gets hotter or whatever.

Location notes: There is a Panera/Chipotle at High Street/E Dominion Blvd for food. Also, there is a Jersey Mikes a few blocks south on High St. and a Bob Evan's/Taco Bell/Qdoba Grill/SUBWAY about 2-4 minutes away to the north of High Street. If the location is taken/hated we can always go to Whetstone Park or the High School. An after war meeting at Chipotle could be nice... It might be less lonely this time

Play notes: We did this once, but we were unable to do a few things. There is still a lot of play time left in this place. We'll have plenty of fun, but, it IS a park, we might have to move around, but there are 3 good play areas.

Match Types:
~Team vs. Team Deathmatch
--3:15 (single pistol, double pistol, primary)
--4:20 (double pistol, primary)
~Capture The Flag(short, mid, long ranges)
~Assault, Double Assault (pistols, primary)
~Humans vs Zombies
~V.I.P
~Defend the Core(only if we have the set up)
Showed
Prince Valor
coop
Lynx+3
Goggles+2
Hipponater+2
Mr BadWrench+1
chop+2
Jedijoe9
dog9
minsc

Link to Lynx's Walkthrough Images

Thanks Lynx for all the info

#243490 Central Ohio War

Posted by Prince Valor on 24 July 2009 - 02:26 AM in Nerf Wars

Match Types have been added to War info if you have suggestions please let me hear them.

side note:
For those of you coming on the 1st remember since this is a "Practice War" there will be no gun restrictions, just bring eye protection and band-aides(lol). Even though there is no restrictions still dont be a dick and bring something that will take limbs off...if need be you will be your guns first target of the day!

So this means you're going to use your singled Titan? Gun restrictions aren't put in place for fairness most of the time, it's for safety. It doesn't matter that this is a practice round, no one wants to get shot with a singled Titan... it hurts.

No i won't be using my singled Titan (i have made a double barrel extension and it is soon to be a quad barrel) but if you wanna bring a gun that you never get to use because of the restriction than i won't have a problem with it as long as you don't mind getting shot by a gun of equal or greater strength. Its up to you guys on whether we do a round of no restrictions on the 1st. Just make sure you have eye protection and no eye glasses are not eye protection.