Trifecta's Content

There have been 14 items by Trifecta (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#246226 Xbox Live Recreational Community House ---

Posted by Trifecta on 09 August 2009 - 01:47 AM in Off Topic

Gamertag:
-Trifecta 13

Games I play:
-Halo 3
-Call of Duty 4
-Call of Duty: World at War
-The Orange Box
-Gears of War 2
-Rock Band 2
-Halo 3: ODST (When It Comes Out)
-Saints Row 2
-Fallout 3

Add me, lets chill.

#245738 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 06 August 2009 - 12:23 AM in General Nerf

You could use a large diameter pvc pipe in the middle for structure and for the actual shooting of the gun. Then it would be easy to epoxy the fake ones around that.

That is a REALLY good idea! Thanks! Now i need to get to the hardware store...

#245717 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 10:21 PM in General Nerf

Thanks. I might buy another one for cheap and do that one as the halo turret. ha! A mini gun AND a turret would be bad ass

#245655 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 06:35 PM in General Nerf

Posted Image

WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!

No, really. Make the turret, but make the actual gun shoot between the barrels. Rotation is up to you.

Yes, exactly what I had in mind. And as for rotation, i hope I can find out how to withought using the guns actual gears

#245605 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 01:16 PM in General Nerf

Thanks for all the input guys. Im probly not going to the the barrel thing, because if the gun cant take it, then it would be stupid to do. I could make a different version of Chubbs, but then everything ive allready done cosmeticly to the gun would be a waste of paint. I Think that doing the TF2 Mini-Gun would be pretty easy in the end. Get 6 thin barrels and place them like mini-gun barrels but it looks like I could have perfect space in the middle for the dart to fly through, withought touching the barrels. If I could do this, it would be amasing. How much does pvc cost? Thanks again,

-Trifecta

#245562 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 01:09 AM in General Nerf

Well i guess I would have to go with 6 if I want it to go through them all. Or I could have 3, 2 that dont do anything and one that fires through. They wouldnt move but it would look like the turret. It would be like a hybrid.

#245559 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 01:01 AM in General Nerf

Well you should do this. Make a gatling gun.

I would do that with 3 barrels if I figured out how to wire it, and make the halo turret

#245554 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 12:45 AM in General Nerf

Paint it brown and make it look like a Platypus.

I wish. But I dont have any more paint.

#245552 Which Way Do I Go?

Posted by Trifecta on 05 August 2009 - 12:36 AM in General Nerf

Okay so I finished painting my Vulcan yesterday and here's what came out:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I would have done more black on the trigger, front and on/off switch, but I ran out of paint.

Now, My friends have been telling me to do 3 different things:

It looks like a Heavy Bolter From Warhammer 40000,
Posted Image

It looks like a BFG From DOOM,
Posted Image

Or, It could become a Halo 3 Turret with 3 Pieces of PVC Pipe,
Posted Image

So, what should I do to my lovely gun next? (I hope this is the right place for this; it's kind of in between Modifications and General.)

Also, I have removed the air restrictor, and all the pegs in the chain.

#245550 Maverick Double, Triple Barrel.

Posted by Trifecta on 04 August 2009 - 11:46 PM in Modifications

You have now given me a reason to buy a Mav. Awesome!

#218120 3rd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Trifecta on 15 March 2009 - 07:12 PM in Nerf Wars

I can go now and I just finished up my recon paintjob and double clip so I just need some more darts and guns. I think starting earlier is a Great idea and I hope to be there.

#217781 3rd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Trifecta on 12 March 2009 - 09:36 PM in Nerf Wars

Oh and i'm having a hellofalot of trouble putting my recon back together so after i paint it and finish modding it, I was wondering if anyone there could re construct it for me. Thanks.

#217682 3rd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Trifecta on 12 March 2009 - 06:00 PM in Nerf Wars

Sweet. Then I hope to make it if I can get my recon finished and buff up my Longshot, event thought right now it's just a cool looking piece of crap (And will most Likely stay like that) My problem is I cant paint in this weather but as you fellow Minnesotans know, if you live around minneapolis, if will be around 40 this weekend. Cant wait!

#217558 3rd Annual Mnsbw

Posted by Trifecta on 11 March 2009 - 10:56 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey guys. This is an account that I just set up and this sounds pretty cool. I was wondering what ages you guys had last year. I may be attending even though no one really knows me, but this looks like lots of fun!