DeathVirus's Content

There have been 1 items by DeathVirus (Search limited from 17-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#363404 New Fang Revamped Motors

Posted by DeathVirus on 12 October 2018 - 02:35 AM in Modifications

[quote name="SeniorXJ" post="362679" timestamp="1520594908"]

[quote name="meishel" post="362677" timestamp="1520541630"]

Neo Rhinos have more torque due to running on 3s voltage instead of 2s.  All this really means is they rev .16 seconds faster than the fang revamps with Cyclone wheels (on the heavy side, lighter wheels will have less of a difference

So if you ran Rhinos on a 2s, then ran Fang Revamped motors on a 2s, who would win?[/quote]

You stated earlier that you were in the RC hobby. How do you not have a charger atleast? Lipos for Nerf are MUCH cheaper. Not $100 for a Dynamite lipo but like $13 for a graphene battery.

And of course the Fang ReVamped would win if comparing it on 2s with the Rhinos which were made to run on 3s. A lot of things carry over from the RC hobby. I do both RC and Nerf with my kids. The few RCs we have between us cost over $5k not including the drones. I just bought a beast of a homemade nerf gun for $400. Our few Nerf guns alone cost over $2k and none of it is cosmetics. Thats not including the ones my kids got for Christmas (which are all stock)

Youve listed your hobbies and you already know how much hobbies can cost. The important stuff is performance first and cosmetics second