ChiliPepperFender's Content

There have been 353 items by ChiliPepperFender (Search limited from 30-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#150237 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 09 April 2008 - 03:19 PM in General Nerf

Not getting into Nerf sooner.

#150401 Your Biggest Nerf Regret

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 10 April 2008 - 04:54 PM in General Nerf

Packing up all my NERF guns today and pulling a Manta Ray off the top shelf of my closet and cringing as it hit the ground and broke into four pieces!

Please say that's not the one I'm getting....
Another regret of mine is driving an hour and thirty minutes to good will, hoping to find anything, and not finding one single nerf gun.

#148784 You Guys Should Take A Look

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 April 2008 - 12:07 AM in General Nerf

I know that this is a joke but, I will buy NH for $15,000.

Not even kidding.
I have it in stocks and bonds.
$15,000 dollars that my parents don't know about
Screw colledge.

Hopefully, you don't need to know how to spell in college.

#158425 Xbow Plunger Reinforcement

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 08 June 2008 - 04:04 PM in Modifications

Nice new plunger rod. Thanks, you've just enticed me to fix my xbow now.

#247253 Xbow + Lb + Ms

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 August 2009 - 05:45 PM in Modifications

I've actually been thinking about integrating a Lightning Blitz on my Xbow for like a year now, but just never thought it'd turn out good. After I saw Gear's I was convinced to do it.

Here's what you need:
-Crossbow
-LB
-3 Salvo tanks
-SMDTB trigger
-6 Tubing connectors (really only need like 3, i'm just stupid)
-Pump of your choice
-Some PETG or something
-Glue, maybe?

Ok, so first make measurements by placing your LB basically on your Xbow to know where to cut. Then...cut?
Posted Image

Be sure to do it to both sides also.
Posted Image

Now glue it all together wih the glue of your choice. Here's what the internals should look like. Really, pretty simple to do.
Posted Image

Now, I was kinda bored. So I integrated something else as well. Get your pump tube and glue it where everyone else glues theirs. I used an SM1500 pump (I think) and a 2k pump.
Posted Image

Now, connect the pump with your working Marvelous salvo. Then glue the barrels down wherever you want.
Posted Image

Personally, I put the first two shooting ones on the left side, then the other on the right side.
Posted Image

The pump tube turned out a little crooked facing downards, so I just put some foam under it, cause I'm cheap like that and don't use plexiglass/ polycarbonate.

If you don't know how to make the Marvelous salvo, then... go figuire it out? I made a guide somewhere on this forum.

I like the gun I made, I don't really care if you don't. Everything get's pretty normal ranges. Xbow around 90. MS around 60-80. LB around 50-80. It's a pretty kickass gun. LB takes 15 or less to fill. MS takes 30 to fill. Then 8 after you shoot the first one.

Step bro's:
Posted Image

I don't think I'm forgetting anything, I probably am though. Ask questions if you want, or you can flame galore.

Oh yeah, btw thanks to Twitch for the idea to put the MS trigger where it is.

#247286 Xbow + Lb + Ms

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 16 August 2009 - 08:18 PM in Modifications

Sweet, you coming to WALL or any upcoming WA state wars? I want to see this, I have a clusterfuck of a gun that similarly has a bajillion barrels.

I wanted to come to MM just didn't have a ride haha. I get my liscense in sept. so it'll be easier to get to the wars.

#147929 X-stream Triple Shot Mod

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 10:00 PM in Modifications

That's nice, but the barrells in the second picture look crooked. Also, please change your font, like keef said it is pretty annoying.

#153304 Why Did You Choose Your Username?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 April 2008 - 08:24 PM in Off Topic

I chose mine because the Red Hot Chili Peppers are the best band, in my oppinion. Also, I chose fender, because I play a Fender Strat.

#145826 Who Wants Free Stuff?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 19 March 2008 - 03:38 PM in Off Topic

I'm pretty sure that most of those are just scams to get your information, so they can send you crap. I wouldn't do it.

#154300 Who Knows?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 May 2008 - 05:57 PM in Off Topic

What was that? Didn't really make sense to me.

#151747 Which Guns Are Really The Best?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 17 April 2008 - 09:15 PM in Off Topic

Bags: I understand that. Non-discrimination is awesome, but the fact remains that the bigger guns NERF has released (Longshot CS-6, Recon CS-6) have fallen short of expectations. Keep in mind that this is a highly opinionated persuasive essay.

The longshot falled short of expectations? How? With an Angel mod and a high-cap clip you have 90-100ft with twelve shots. Not to mention you can integrate guns on the bottom where the bipod was. Who knows, someone may come out with a write up with the recon hitting 80, not likely, but possible.

#148190 Where Can I Find Old Nerf

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 06:18 PM in General Nerf

Yeah, good luck with the thrift stores one. I've never been able to find any nerf gun at any near me.

#144130 Whats The Best Kind Of Sealant

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 March 2008 - 05:49 PM in Modifications

Plumbers goop is definitely the best glue if you want an airtight seal.

About Plumbers Goop, what exactly is it's real name? As is brand and so forth. A while back when I went to Home Depot and asked several employees where this product was, they said they didn't have it and had never heard of it.

#144134 Whats The Best Kind Of Sealant

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 March 2008 - 06:01 PM in Modifications

Thanks, Peter, I'll be sure to try to find it at Lowes the next time I go there.

#150896 What's Your Fav Stock Dart

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 13 April 2008 - 01:31 PM in General Nerf

As keef said, tagger darts are my favorite too. Streamlines go further and fly faster but they are very unaccurate.

#147966 What's The Most Expensive Nerf Gun You Ever Bought?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 March 2008 - 10:44 PM in General Nerf

I recently just bought a DTG set, so that is my highest I've ever paid for a single packaged gun. Also, Orange, I just looked at your page and arsenal. Holy shit you have ALOT of guns. At least two of everything! Quite a collection you got there.

#146908 What's The Most Expensive Nerf Gun You Ever Bought?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 25 March 2008 - 05:36 PM in General Nerf

$30 Longshot, not quite as impressive as a $100 Xbow.

#149019 What Was Your First Nerf Gun?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:35 AM in General Nerf

A nitefinder that I still have, I tried painting it(or at least half of it) and then decided half way through I didin't want to.

#146034 What Nerf Guns Could Be The Crossbows Of The Future?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 20 March 2008 - 08:35 PM in General Nerf

The only problem with the Nitefinder becoming the Crossbow of the future is that they keep remaking it. There's the old edition and the ex-3. They also keep changing the colors too. As opposed to the Crossbow was one edition and one color.

My two cents.

So what you're saying is, they're going to remake it so many times that it won't be sought after at all because they are so popular as a basic nerf gun, that everyone has one. Even though that's pretty much how things are now already.

Um, sure.
If you think about it a majority of the people on this site have a nitefinder and even multiples of this gun.(myself having four) Which is why I don't think it will ever become as rare or "legendary" as a Crossbow.

#146025 What Nerf Guns Could Be The Crossbows Of The Future?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 20 March 2008 - 08:07 PM in General Nerf

The only problem with the Nitefinder becoming the Crossbow of the future is that they keep remaking it. There's the old edition and the ex-3. They also keep changing the colors too. As opposed to the Crossbow was one edition and one color.

My two cents.

#162746 What Is This Nerf Gun?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 14 July 2008 - 12:11 PM in General Nerf

What the hell is with everyone getting off topic in every thread? The guy figuired out it was a Lock N Load by like 5+ people, and Ccapogreca you are lying about the 85' ranges. The one you sold to me with the Chainblazer spring shot about 60-70', definently not 85' FLAT so shut the fuck up please. End of arguement, your ranges are bullshit.

#205779 What Guns Do You Use?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 23 January 2009 - 09:19 PM in General Nerf

You will be seeing my new primary in about 2 weeks or less.

#152485 Warthog Mod Writeup

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 21 April 2008 - 07:33 PM in Modifications

Nice write up, the second one on the warthog I think.

#158031 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 June 2008 - 05:01 PM in Nerf Wars

Both the 20th and the 27th are good for me.

Ok, Blacksunshine said Friday's are fine for him. So if we get the same amount of people we would have on Saturday hopefully we can change the date to a Friday as this would be a better day for me. I'd like to hear more responses, I know Bomberman and Dayko live in Washington too.

#158897 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 11 June 2008 - 09:39 PM in Nerf Wars

Will anyone else be bringing items to sell/trade? I know Blacksunshine is bringing stefans, but how about others? I have alot to trade/sell and I want to get rid of it.

Also, put me as a maybe now. I had 5 games canceled due to rain and we're rescheduling them in the last week of June, hopefully not on the 27th though!

#158027 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 June 2008 - 04:49 PM in Nerf Wars

Hey would June 20th or 27th work for anyone else?

#158176 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 05 June 2008 - 07:56 PM in Nerf Wars

The 27th and the 20th will work for me. If I had to chose. The 27th.

#157014 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 26 May 2008 - 12:19 PM in Nerf Wars

This sucks, I live in Redmond and won't even be able to go. I have a Baseball game that day at noon and will most likey not be attending that day. How long will the war last? I'll probably get home around 3:00-4:00, and I might be able to make it for a few hours, because it's just a short 2 min. drive down to Marymoor.

#157916 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 June 2008 - 04:53 PM in Nerf Wars

The 21st for me is the same as the 28th. I have a game that day and won't be able to come until around 3:30. You pm'd me saying Friday's and Saturday's right? Well the 20th and the 27th are looking good for me right now.

#160678 War @ Marymoor!

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 27 June 2008 - 03:33 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be able to make this one. If I come expect to see me around 3-4. I have no idea what I might be using though.

#149244 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 04 April 2008 - 03:05 AM in Nerf Wars

When you guys figuire out the dates and where it is at, I'll be a mabye no matter what. Depending on location, because I live in Redmond, so it may be pretty far away. Also, time, because I have alot of baseball going on in the summer/ spring.

#148108 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 30 March 2008 - 02:09 PM in Nerf Wars

If you guys have another war in Washington, I'm down. What locations were you guys planning on because I live in Redmond and I would like to know how far I'd have to drive.

#166846 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 August 2008 - 03:15 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be most likely attending this. Possibly with a guest.

#167510 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 08 August 2008 - 10:35 PM in Nerf Wars

Wow, real fucking lame. I can't go, well I can but I'd arrive at around 5:00. As you know I had a conflict that wouldn't let me leave untill around 12:15, the ferry leaves at 12:45 so I couldn't make that considering it takes around an hour to get there. The next latest ferry leaves at 4:00 so I'm screwed. Real sorry, this sucks, please take me off the list. I swear though I will attend my first war by the end of this year.

#166995 Wall War

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 06 August 2008 - 11:11 PM in Nerf Wars

I'll be there but I have a tryout from 10-12 so I'll be leaving around 12 to go to Port Orchard. Probably arriving around 1:30- 2:00 because of the 90 min drive.

#180561 W@m X2

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 29 September 2008 - 09:13 PM in Nerf Wars

I might be bringing a guest or my dad or both. I'm pretty much a definite as of now, unless something comes up. By the way, will the Blue Tiger(in my sig) be allowed? I haven't range tested it for 3-5 months now but if I remember correctly it wasn't getting insane ranges.

Also, Blacksunshine, I'd like to buy about 20$ worth of your darts. Green tipped is preferred since all of mine are. I'll have alot of guns too so you should probably make more than that, if you'd be interested in a trade. I have ALOT of guns I will be selling too.

#177998 W@m X2

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 17 September 2008 - 07:58 PM in Nerf Wars

Add me as a mabye. Most likey though yes.

#180975 Vulcan Sawn-off?

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 02 October 2008 - 12:38 AM in General Nerf

I have no idea what exactly your talking about. If your talking about sawing off the front of your vulcan then uh cool. I voted "yes". Why? I hope you ruin your gun.

#156816 Vortex Tornado

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 24 May 2008 - 01:14 PM in Modifications

The Vortex tornado is basically impossible to mod to fire darts, and I don't even really know how it fires the little rings either. Internal Pic.

That's the Firestorm not the tornado.

#149004 Vinyl Tubing Quick Connectors

Posted by ChiliPepperFender on 03 April 2008 - 12:08 AM in Modifications

Just so you know barbed connectors are a total bitch to get on, or at least the ones I have are. Get instant tube fittings like imaseolman described.