San Diego Nerfers Please Respond

There are no SD nerfers i know!!!!

4 replies to this topic

#1 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:11 PM

Please help me. Im at a lost.I have a nice big nerf collection thats collecting dust. :P Im crying on the inside. Please someone I need some nerfer to feel my pain.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#2 neonerfer

neonerfer

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:19 PM

Hey, I'm Steve. You can call me Dr. B. Knucks. I'm pretty much the head of the largest San Diego based clan, we've got about 12 active nerfers around my area. There's some people in Rancho Bernardo, but they don't nerf much now. Then there's scattered people all throughout the county. We're located in Northern San Diego County, in the Fallbrook/Bonsall/Vista area. I hold a San Diego Nerf Out in Escondido once or twice a year, usually in the summer. We have wars every so often, but with school, we're really nerfing less. The biggest wars in CA are the LANO's, YANO's, and Armageddon; watch for those threads. Those are in Irvine, but the location we have played at for years is now not a possibility, so we're going to have to figure something out. You'll have to talk to Kev(CXWQ) or Spoon for more info about those wars, they organize them. Southern CA is definately a good place to live in if you're a nerfer. What part of SD do you live in?
"Do not question that which is. Question that which will never be."

#3 Gamefreak

Gamefreak

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 09:28 PM

Imperial Beach. I have had one war at a park near me but none of my "Friends" wanna play any more, there scared of my loser. Im a little relived theres a clan in SD.
Gamertag : Corpseoftheyear

QUOTE(substance abuse)
No offense but soldat has to be the worst game ever made
Like anyone could even know that, GOSH.

#4 Thepwnsher

Thepwnsher

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:34 PM

I live in SD,and i would be happy to join a clan and have some nerf battles.i would be near the the 805 north of National city close to logan ave.Hope some people live near by.

#5 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts
  • Fucks Given:0
  • State:California

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

See you when you're 13. Hopefully you'll have learned how to check post dates by then.

Thepwnsher,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. Your account will not be functional until July 2nd, 2009 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the un-suspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users