Photo

What Should I Do!?

8 replies to this topic

#1 mr-t

mr-t

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:55 PM

Hi am a new dude and started to modify a nerf gun that comes with a new game.I finished it but it was worse than before and it makes a loud sound like a ''pop!'' then it goes like 10 feet....... what should I do?

I have brass for tubing and moved all the restrictors.Used hot glue and E tape.

#2 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 08:59 PM

Pictures, the name of the gun, a description of the gun, and a better description of what you did will all help.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 24 October 2007 - 08:59 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#3 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

I JUST validated you. Clean up your post.
I hate you.

#4 mr-t

mr-t

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:07 PM

The gun is N-Strike disk shot gun [see in link]and what I did was took it apart removed the restricters hot glued the brass and gun together [were air comes through] put e tape over it and put it back together.

Sorry no pics.

http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/

its on home page of website.

#5 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:11 PM

All modified guns make a louder sound then unmodded. The only thing I can think of is a leak or something.

#6 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts
  • State:New Jersey

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:14 PM

I pity the fool...

Under suspicion that you are either 10 yrs old or English is not your first language....

Mr. T,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until 9999 days from now, I don't feel like looking up the date (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Peace out Clubber Lang
I hate you.

#7 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:16 PM

Did you remove a cylindrical part with a disk one one end, held in place by three supports? If so, drill out the center to a 1/2" diameter and replace it in the plunger tube. For a better description, go to our mods directory and find a write-up on the Disk Shot.

Edit: No! I was too late! Why?
Oh well.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 24 October 2007 - 09:17 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#8 Tofu

Tofu

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:42 PM

I think someone was banned for life by OMC just now... Which is kind of funny when you look at it from a bystanders point of view.

The seal just probally isnt that great. It might have been the size of brass you used also. I had one incidence where the retards at the K&S factory labeled a piece of brass wrong. It really screwed up the mod i made. Anyway(back on topic) be sure your using the right size of brass or buy some PETG form the God of PETG that just banned you.
I eat air restrictors for breakfast.

QUOTE(P.C. III @ Jan 17 2008, 12:19 PM) View Post

A great nf can beat a crummy xbow...

^BS^

#9 NerfGnome

NerfGnome

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2007 - 08:02 PM

I don't see what is so hard about actually typing out your words. It looks better, is more accepted, people understand your typing better, and you don't get the banhammer for being a dumbass. After all, we are not posting on an instant messenger, so there is no rush. Just type out your words, dammit!
"Women are like Parking spots. The good ones are taken, and the only open ones are handicapped."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users