Any ideas?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 12:05 PM

Brass is out of the question first of all. From the topic title I'm pretty sure you're fully aware of the help I need. I need it to fire megas. Any ideas?
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#2 Ragornocks

Ragornocks

• Members
  • 415 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 12:13 PM

Regular PVC? I take it you mean stock megas, there. That usually works good.
hug the fuck out of 'em, philippe!

#3 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 12:17 PM

I got a good idea...

Take the orange barrel part off, cut off the entire back of it starting at the back ridge. Take 4.5 inches of cpvc, and hammer it partly into however much pvc u want. Then stick it in the orange barrel(cpvc first), make sure it fits, and glue the cpvc to the plunger opening. I did this mod and it shoots a bit over 50 feet, except i only used cpvc.
ko

#4 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 12:33 PM

As you know evil, we've already discussed my crappy mod. Yet I do think that pvc will work. Hersh got his to work as well as his lnl, and his lnl's are pretty badass. Has anyone done a spring stretch. I mean, I used a bungie chord and that work ok, I just didn't really get good results on this thing with pvc. If I had used plumbers good instead of epoxy, I think it might have been better. God that barrel was touchy.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#5 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 25 October 2003 - 01:13 PM

Alrighty, so I'll just go with PVC I guess, for shooting Stefans. Bungees should complete the package.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#6 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 26 October 2003 - 01:13 AM

Sand out the whole part where the orange barrel goes into and you can stick in pvc.I would also partly sand the ridge that goes around where the plunger tube and orange barrel meet.dont sand it xompletly though.If you've got plumbers goop get it so it forms a REAL good seal.
Morons With Guns own you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users