• 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:36 PM

does anyone no how to? pic would be great

#2 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 04:49 PM

I'm glad I know what you're talking about, 'cause last time I tried to help someone about a nerf gun, I mistook PC for personal computer. Anyways, I'd recomend doing this instead of using the shells.

#3 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 05:17 PM

One thread spawns another. It's like a virus.

Please, people. Use the Modification Directory to find your own answers.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#4 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 10:39 PM

It would be nice to take the time to actually type out what gun you're talking about. If you're going to ask a question, at least be precise.

Otherwise:

I didn't know the Nintendo DS had air restrictors.
Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#5 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 15 October 2007 - 11:21 PM

That was cold Frost vectron, but anyways...

A ds removal could be found in the modification directory, people should see it before posting any questions about modifications. I did before posting mine...common sense isn't all that common...

*off topic* "Lynx kinda beat me to it" is my new favorite quote EVER *end off topic*
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#6 ambushbug

ambushbug

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:04 AM

It would be nice to take the time to actually type out what gun you're talking about. If you're going to ask a question, at least be precise.

Otherwise:

I didn't know the Nintendo DS had air restrictors.

I agree, one should type out (explicitly) the blaster in question somewhere in the text or header. I thought he was referring to the Disk Shot.

Edited by ambushbug, 16 October 2007 - 12:05 AM.

#7 Recruit

Recruit

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:24 AM

Guys he asked a question. No matter how dumb or illegable it was (to you) he asked a question
and penguin807 answered it. So people that means you have no more reason to post here on this topic.

Unless you are going to provide a better answer.
Falcon about himself.
... Ask Bags...he'll tell you without hesitation that I'm an idiot, but I certainly think about it before I do something stupid.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."

-Piney-

#8 Brummer

Brummer

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 10:34 AM

Make sure if you do the shell-less double shot modification, that you read the whole thread. In my attempt at that mod, I found that depending on the fit between your darts and the new shell material, you can significantly decrease the range of your double shot. If you do this mod, you need to make sure that there is little resistance between the dart and your permanent shell material. If you don't have the perfect fit between you dart and barrel, or have a really tight air seal, this mod can turn into a dud.

#9 doomberg

doomberg

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 07:57 PM

Sry for the short description but thx everyone

#10 Blasphemy

Blasphemy

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 09:05 PM

That was cold Frost vectron, but anyways...

Sorry for continuing this useless topic but I couldn't help but laugh at that really bad pun.

doomberg, here is a direct link to a good Double shot mod: http://nerfhaven.com...topic=9292&st=0
When speaking about a swallow, always make sure you know whether it is an African or European swallow. It is very important.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users