Hotglue gun (Plus glue)
1/2" PVC
1/2" PVC coupler
OMC PETG
FBR
Tape( Optional)

Here is are Titan:
Posted Image
Now we need to open it up, but there is a orange piece down by the end that we need to Dremel or hacksaw this piece. When you are done it should look like this:
Posted Image
Once we have the gun open we can get to work.

First you need to take the barrel off by just twisting it. Then after you have the barrel off you need to cut of the front end of it so those pesky grates in the front are gone. When you are done with this it should look something like this:
Posted Image
We can put the barrel aside for now so we can work on the front nozzle where the barrel came off.
We need to Dremel these grates until it looks like this:
Posted Image
Now that is done we need to put back the original barrel back on the gun.
Now we need to get back to the orange barrel. Take your PVC and cut it down to about 10 through 11" and put a coupler on the end. Like this:
Posted Image
After that is done put the end of the PVC with the coupler on down the barrel so the end without the coupler is showing. Now take some FBR and wedge it around the PVC until it is snug, like this:
Posted Image
Take your 12" PETG and put some tape near the front. Then nest the PETG in the PVC so it looks like this:
Posted Image
( Sorry for the blurry image )
After you put the tape on the front end of the PETG put some tape on the back end to, so it looks like this:
Posted Image
Now the tape on the back end is there so it will fill the dead space between the PETG and the coupler, but evan with the tape there there is some dead space. So now we need to put the coupler on the end and glue it like this:
Posted Image
Now that we have glued the coupler and the PETG together we need to wrap tape around the coupler until it is vary snug in side the orange barrel.
Now put the gun all back together. After you put the gun back together put some hot glue around the FBR and the PVC so it looks like this:
Posted Image
After that put some hot glue around the neck of the PETG like we did with before.
Now you are done!!!! It should look like this after you are done:
Posted Image
Ranges are really good. They usually hit 165-170' at 17 pumps.

Thanks to FA_24 telling me to wrap the coupler and PETG in tape the gun range increased a lot.
Questions? Comments?

Edited by Dayko, 13 October 2007 - 05:15 PM.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#2 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:55 PM

Not a bad write up but I do have a suggestion.

When putting your petg in place. Wrap tape around the top and bottom. If you only put it around the top, air will move past your dart at the bottom of the petg and have to fully pressurize the dead space in between your petg and the pvc before it launches the dart. The less dead space the better.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#3 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

Not a bad write up but I do have a suggestion.

When putting your petg in place. Wrap tape around the top and bottom. If you only put it around the top, air will move past your dart at the bottom of the petg and have to fully pressurize the dead space in between your petg and the pvc before it launches the dart. The less dead space the better.

OK I'll try that. I never even thought of that. Thanks!

#4 All Star

All Star

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 10:15 PM

Awesome mod! i think that this is the best-looking titian mod.yet!
"One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish"

- DR. SEUSS

" Would you eat them on a train, would you eat them on a plane?"

- SAM I AM

#5 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 01:21 AM

Nice Mandals dude...

You can call me crazy, no one believes more for some reason but I get those same ranges out of my airtech 2000. I find it more practical cuz I only need 5 pumps.
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#6 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 06:24 AM

You get 130' out of an AT2k?! I singled one of mine and I only get, like, 60 feet. I got around 70-80 once, but that was probably because of the wind outside.

Anyway, nice titan mod. I'd do it to mine if I had any PETG, and if I had a purpose for a 130' shooting gun.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#7 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:46 AM

You get 130' out of an AT2k?! I singled one of mine and I only get, like, 60 feet. I got around 70-80 once, but that was probably because of the wind outside.

Anyway, nice titan mod. I'd do it to mine if I had any PETG, and if I had a purpose for a 130' shooting gun.

Yes I do. And mine is quad barreled...
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#8 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 13 October 2007 - 12:36 PM

What did you do? Is your air tank about to blow? Did you improve your seals and all? Is there magic, angles, hills, and/or elevation involved?

Edited by Lynx, 13 October 2007 - 12:37 PM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#9 el swifto

el swifto

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 04:32 PM

Isn't this thread supposed to be about his titan?

Anyways, how do you reload the titan?

#10 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:48 PM

Isn't this thread supposed to be about his titan?

Anyways, how do you reload the titan?

There is 3 ways to reload it:
1 Blow the dart down
2 RamRod the dart down
3 take of the front orange piece and load the dart in the back and put the orange barrel back on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users