Ar Removal On Crossfire

4 replies to this topic

#1 ipster

ipster

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:35 PM

how do i do it

my friend tried hammering it out with a hamer n screwdriver on his and it killed it

i dont think i can afford to get a dremel so i dont no what to do

#2 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

1) I hate to backseat moderate, but please fix up your spelling and grammar, I don't want to see another member lost on their first few posts. 2) Check the modification directory for all of your mod needs! It's stickied at the top of the modifications page. I personally don't own a Crossfire, so I guess you would do it like you do with every other AR on a sidearm. Good luck.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#3 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:48 PM

Wow, if you bothered to look in the mod directory you would see my removal and handful of other peoples removal of the AR's as well with nice detailed pics and accurate instructions.
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#4 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 09:56 PM

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#5 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 October 2007 - 10:10 PM

Next time look in the Modification Directory. You should probably fix up your post before you face a fate worse than spending your life with Pete Burns.

Edited by penguin807, 14 October 2007 - 10:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users