Date: Friday, November 23
Location: Mill Creek Park, Ocean County, NJ
Time: 10:00 AM - ???
Directions: From the Garden State Parkway Southbound:
- Take Exit 80 towards Route 9 and Beachwood.
- On the exit ramp, stay to the right, and you will be on Route 9.
- After getting off the ramp, you will drive back under the Parkway and bear to the right.
- Follow RT. 9 until you reach a 3 way intersection with Route 166, bear right as you go through the yield, to stay on Rt. 9
- Follow Rt. 9 for a few miles, until you reach a traffic light at Ocean Gate Drive.
- Take the jug handle to make a left onto Ocean Gate Drive.
- After 100 feet, make a left onto Mill Creek Road.
- Follow Mill Creek Road to the end, where it will intersect Chelsea Ave
- Turn Left onto Chelsea, and the Park is a couple hundred feet ahead on your right.
- No Homemades. Guns will be allowed or disallowed on a case-by-case basis.
- Bring your own guns, ammo, and tools. If you think you will need something, don't hope that others will bring it.
- Dress appropriately, it's gonna be November, don't be stupid.
- There will be a relatively short lunch break. Bring you can either bring your own food or go to the fast-food places nearby. If you go out to eat and are not back in a reasonable time, we will start without you.
Edited by Kuhlschrank, 07 November 2007 - 05:07 PM.