Charlottes Doom

My amazing 100 psi gun

21 replies to this topic

#1 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:55 PM

Hello i every one i just made this gun which i call Charlottes Doom. I call it this because i made my gun out of pvc from a company named Charlotte. Well any way my gun is extremely powerful i shot through my basket ball hoop back board. I shot through aluminum cans. I dented a wall. And i did all this with just foam darts. I will post pictures of my gun and the damage i did so far. I might not be able to do this because our camera doesnt work on my user. If you want to make this gun i found this great instructable and this is what my gun looks like (without scope and paint).

:rolleyes: :D :D Instructable

#2 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:57 PM

The link doesn't work because it changed S n i p e r to loser automatically.

Edited by Qui'lan Fett, 10 October 2007 - 06:57 PM.

SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#3 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:59 PM

What the hell here try this oneInstructable What the heck its not working if you want to see it, it is on the front page hereinstructables It is the 25mm gun

Edited by gamefreak054, 10 October 2007 - 07:04 PM.

#4 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:17 PM

Besides using air, this has absolutely nothing to do with Nerf. Therefore it belongs in off topic.
And please work harder on your post quality.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#5 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:21 PM

The thing that it has to do with nerf is that i shoot nerf darts but i dont know how to change my topic thingy.

Edited by gamefreak054, 10 October 2007 - 07:22 PM.

#6 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

Besides using air, this has absolutely nothing to do with Nerf. Therefore it belongs in off topic.
And please work harder on your post quality.

And the fact that he shoots darts with it.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#7 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:22 PM

And even if it did have to do with nerf, if should have been put in the homemade section.
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#8 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:24 PM

The reason i shoot darts with it because i live in a neighbor hood with a lot of people around me if i shot a battery i can easily break an window or dent someones car. i will shoot Batteries when i can though

#9 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:42 PM

The thing that it has to do with nerf is that i shoot nerf darts but i dont know how to change my topic thingy.

Oh shit this is about the funniest thing I have ever read on NH.

It's like saying that your bottled water has a secret ingredient! Well yes, water!

#10 gamefreak054

gamefreak054

• Banned
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:54 PM

OMG all you guys a queer bags so i would like to do one thing and that is commit account suicide. Holy shit you guys are nerds a bunch of you guys are like 30 and you play with little kid shit. Damn you fags you dont know something cool when you see it. Holy shit all you do is shoot out little fucking darts that cant put a scratch on you if you wanted to shoot somebody buy a fucking paint ball gun it is a ton easier to load and if way fucking better than these stupid queer bag toys you guys buy. holy shit man you guys spend 100s of $$$$$ on stupid little fagy assed toys that shoot like 20 feet damn you queer bags my gun can shoot at least 200 feet. Oh yeah to make this thing official Pinapple your links dont work. Oh and i forgot you fags get mad when you dont use correct terms like s n i p e r who and the fuck on god greens earth cares about if you call a toy gun a fucking real gun. Screw all of you bitches. screw nerf oh yeah fuckity fuck fuck fuck you all. :rolleyes: :D :D

Edited by gamefreak054, 10 October 2007 - 07:57 PM.

#11 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:06 PM

OMG all you guys a queer bags so i would like to do one thing and that is commit account suicide. Holy shit you guys are nerds a bunch of you guys are like 30 and you play with little kid shit. Damn you fags you dont know something cool when you see it. Holy shit all you do is shoot out little fucking darts that cant put a scratch on you if you wanted to shoot somebody buy a fucking paint ball gun it is a ton easier to load and if way fucking better than these stupid queer bag toys you guys buy. holy shit man you guys spend 100s of $$$$$ on stupid little fagy assed toys that shoot like 20 feet damn you queer bags my gun can shoot at least 200 feet. Oh yeah to make this thing official Pinapple your links dont work. Oh and i forgot you fags get mad when you dont use correct terms like s n i p e r who and the fuck on god greens earth cares about if you call a toy gun a fucking real gun. Screw all of you bitches. screw nerf oh yeah fuckity fuck fuck fuck you all. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I cant believe I get the pleasure of laughing at this thing first. I watched your video and you really don't look like the kind of person to throw a bullshit pussy fit but alas I was wrong. But really, that was so stupid and bitchy I cant help but laugh.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#12 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:08 PM

Blah, blah, blah...homosexual reference...blah, blah, Nerf is lame, blah, blah, blah...equivalent of a pre-pubescent temper tantrum, blah, blah...poor grammar, blah, another homosexual reference, blah, blah.

You might as well have worn a giant red tee-shirt that says, "PLEASE BAN ME" on the front of it.

gamefreak504,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until February 24, 2035 (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expedite the un-suspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

Have a nice day.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#13 TheVeg

TheVeg

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:20 PM

Although the tantrum was uncalled for, it was a nice gun. I am developing something similar, but it is clip fed and less cosmetically oriented. It's too bad, he could have been a decent member. People also seem to be pretty trigger happy with the insults and corrections these days, with all the noobs around.

-Veg
Vegetarians into Nerf results in n00bs being shot with carrots.

Captain KLM, founder, modder and dartsmith of the Michigan Nerf Mafia.

#14 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:24 PM

Hey Groove,

Did you add that little italicizably-delicious bit on there? It's got a nice touch, with all those slanty letters and all.

+10 points for style.
Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#15 bpso86

bpso86

• Members
  • 618 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:42 PM

Hahaha frost that's hilarious. We should totally have the mods/admins start putting a poll for ratings on the ban after it's happened. That would be cool.

On topic though, my little "fagy assed toy" sm5k shot through a pane of glass... with a stock dart tag dart.

#16 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:53 PM

Getting shot with hot glue does hurt you know. Anyways, most of us could probably modify our nerf guns to shoot paintballs if we really want to, even though they won't go to fast.

#17 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:27 PM

1. Damn you fags
2.Holy shit all you do is shoot out little fucking darts that cant put a scratch on you

1. I can guarantee I have gotten more pussy than you.
2. Why don't you come out to Hell and I will prove you wrong.
Besides who in their right mind would want to fire C02 cannisters at their friends.
It looks like a nice gun. It also looks you put a lot of effort into making it.
I was wondering if the scope was accurate at all because that is a feat worth mentioning.
He looked like a smart kid, It's a shame he had to throw a childish tantrum and insult an entire community over what? 5 peoples posts?

Cool gun, poor temper.
Good riddance.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#18 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:31 PM

Where are you getting these photos of this guy?

To my understanding, the link this moron posted is somebody else's work. The idiot that just got banned simply followed the instructions--so I don't think he's photo'd anywhere unless I'm missing something.

So:

Guy who made the rifle = intelligent.
Dumbass noob that just got banned = troll.

That is, of course, I'm missing something.

In fact, I doubt that gamefreak even made the damn gun. I bet he's pulling the link from his ass. Judging from the little pissy-fit that he threw, I doubt he has the mental capacity to make a push and pull nerf gun.

Edited by frost vectron, 10 October 2007 - 10:32 PM.

Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#19 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:36 PM

He said queer bag. :angry:

#20 Groove

Groove

Certified Badass

• Founders
  • 1,673 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:42 PM

Hey Groove,

Did you add that little italicizably-delicious bit on there? It's got a nice touch, with all those slanty letters and all.

+10 points for style.

Thanks, frosty. I'm not entirely cruel. I figure the last message someone reads should at least look aesthetically pleasing, even if it is until the year 2035.

-Groove

"Too close for missiles, I'm switchin' to guns"

#21 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 11:16 PM

It's fairly obvious upon looking a second time that:
1. It's not him in the video and he didn't design it. He even posted a comment on instructables claiming he made something similar to shoot foam
2. Again it's still not Nerf related because if he can shoot anything through plywood, and therefore you could not safely fire it at another human being. If you can't shoot it at people safely, it belongs in the realm of potato guns.

All of the confusion was the result of him being immature and difficult to comprehend due to poor communication skills.

Edited by CaptainSlug, 10 October 2007 - 11:18 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#22 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:19 PM

This guy took the whole thing off of spudfiles. I saw this a while ago over there. In the thread, there was nothing that said he named it "Charlottes Doom"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users