Nerf Guns For 2008

New releases?

29 replies to this topic

#1 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:13 PM

Does anyone know anything about what kind nerf guns are going to be released in 2008 and also why do most people on NH spell S*N*I*P*E*R like that or with periods? Sorry if these are stupid newbie questions.

It's like saying that your bottled water has a secret ingredient! Well yes, water!

#2 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:29 PM

1)I have no clue

2)I will now type asshole here:

loser

It is a filter to weed out the asshole losers...

edit: Forgot the t in filter

Edited by Lynx, 11 October 2007 - 04:58 PM.

Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#3 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 04:31 PM

Relax. You'll hear about new guns when they are announced. Then you'll hear pages and pages of speculation about what can be done to them, only to be disappointed when they actually come out (even though the LS and Magstrike are both fairly good).

#4 dart

dart

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:27 PM

Relax. You'll hear about new guns when they are announced. Then you'll hear pages and pages of speculation about what can be done to them, only to be disappointed when they actually come out (even though the LS and Magstrike are both fairly good).

sam some of just cant wait for the new guns to come out i guess he is one of them. and douche bag is spelled like that to weed out loser douche bag like lynx said.

~~dart out~~

Edited by dart, 10 October 2007 - 06:28 PM.

I went into the choir room today and told the teacher," I can ony sing base" she said," I can fix that" she gave me a prompt kick in the nuts; i've been singing soprano ever since.

~DART

#5 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:34 PM

I have a feeling that there will be
A: A brand new line of guns
B: A "long range" dart tag gun and a rapid fire n-strike gun
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#6 NerfMonkey

NerfMonkey

• Members
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 06:42 PM

sam some of just cant wait for the new guns to come out i guess he is one of them. and douche bag is spelled like that to weed out loser douche bag like lynx said.

~~dart out~~

The point is that nobody here knows anything about the next lineup of guns. So asking for information about them is completely pointless.
SexD Warves

#7 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:49 PM

1)I have no clue

2)I will now type asshole here:

loser

It is a filer to weed out the asshole losers...

~~dart out~~

The point is that nobody here knows anything about the next lineup of guns. So asking for information about them is completely pointless.

OK lesson learned.

It's like saying that your bottled water has a secret ingredient! Well yes, water!

#8 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 08:20 PM

They've gone from N-strike to Dart Tag, so expect something with lots of shots (DTB, Mag) (I'm supposing).
Timothy M-Lick <3

#9 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:47 PM

They are re-releasing the best nerf gun ever: The Perceptor.

#10 nerfturtle

nerfturtle

• Members
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:55 PM

Where did you hear that?
Best? I hope you were being sarcastic.
I really, really hope they don't.
The tough coughs as he ploughs the dough.
-Dr. Suess

#11 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 11:01 PM

The return of the X-bow will come in 2008. Ultimators will also become widely available.

We have inside sources that will post as soon as they get the news. OMC even has a friend noted in designing several guns and systems, unless I am mistaken. It's not worth speculating, because you will be let down all to often. Just wait for official news.

The word snіper is censored because NerfHaven was founded with the belief that there is no losing in Nerf. It leads to boring standoffs, which is not what this hobby is about. (The censor doesn't work on me because I have no soul.)

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 10 October 2007 - 11:02 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#12 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:30 AM

Actually, the X-bow is going to be released as a special offer in time for christmas, I think the press release said late November. KB Toys signed an exclusive deal that will let them sell with a re-release of the Razorbeast also. Everyone else will have to sell them separately instead of as a 2-pack.

That's going to be a really big box.

I haven't heard anything about the Ultimator though, but I guess that makes sense since it's from Mattel instead of Hasbro.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#13 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:57 AM

Actually, the X-bow is going to be released as a special offer in time for christmas, I think the press release said late November. KB Toys signed an exclusive deal that will let them sell with a re-release of the Razorbeast also. Everyone else will have to sell them separately instead of as a 2-pack.

Uh-oh, I think I wish that was true just so we can get them for Christmas. Grab a Razorbeast and a bunch of X-Bows, build up the arsenal. I've actually got some projects I've been thinking about for the X-Bow for a while, too bad it's all sarcasm.

Edited by deaddumpster, 11 October 2007 - 07:28 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#14 penguin807

penguin807

• Members
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:20 AM

Wait, are you guys kidding about the crossbow? I can't find that press release. It would kinda ruin the novelty, but the crossbow thread would explode with people posting their pictures in it.

Edit: Don't judge me, I'm tired.

Edited by penguin807, 11 October 2007 - 10:05 AM.

#15 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2007 - 09:45 AM

My sources in MI-6 say that Nerf is producing a new line of guns that come pre-modified. And I fucked Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan at the same time while dancing a jig.

deaddumpster, I really hope you see the sarcasm here.

EDIT -- I'm just gonna wait until OMC sees this thread...

Edited by yourface, 11 October 2007 - 10:37 AM.

#16 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:29 AM

And I fucked Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan at the same time while dancing a jig.

Ewwwww... so how's the herpesyphighonnorea working out for you?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#17 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2007 - 10:36 AM

It's pretty bad, but the chlamydia is the worst. My pre-modified Crossbow will make it all better!

#18 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 02:15 PM

I want them to make a grenade that shot out like 10-20 darts at a time I would buy oh so many of them :lol: .
Oh and also a decent ball shooter :P

#19 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 04:52 PM

deaddumpster, I really hope you see the sarcasm here.

I do, but it WOULD be good if they re-released it. I've been working on some new mods lately and stumbled upon an idea that popped into my head, but i won't say too much until I actually get to work. I'm kinda backed up on mods and other crap right now, but my grandmother works at Goodwill and gets me old guns regularly, so maybe some guy who thinks he's too old for the awesomness of Nerf will donate his X-bow.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#20 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

That's going to be a really big box.

I haven't heard anything about the Ultimator though, but I guess that makes sense since it's from Mattel instead of Hasbro.

Thats going to be hella awesome!

Edited by nerfalchemist, 11 October 2007 - 05:29 PM.

#21 nerfnerd88

nerfnerd88

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:02 PM

Although in the past they havent been so great. My theory is that the N Strike line will have some sort of a chain fed rifle. And something similar to the Sneak Shot. It seams like the N Strike line is more high tech type of a line. While the Dart Tag line is made up of fast shooting fun to use guns. I honestly dont know what will come out for the DT line. But I highly doubt that they would come out with an automadic for the N Strike line. And if they did it would be unique it would have to be clip fed or gravity fed. My other theory is that within 2 years the DT line will grow almost as large as the NS line and a new line will come out to replace the NS line.

#22 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:55 PM

This has now progressed to the point where it is too painful to read. I won't spoil it for cmdrmack's sake, though.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#23 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

This has now progressed to the point where it is too painful to read. I won't spoil it for cmdrmack's sake, though.

Damn I'm stupid so cmdrmack just made that up.

#24 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:40 PM

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...
I hate you.

#25 nerfalchemist

nerfalchemist

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:53 PM

...And people wonder why the Front Page at NH is all posts from admins about dumb fucking members...

sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users