Bbb Question

Probably an obvious answer but...I dont know it

9 replies to this topic

#1 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:52 PM

Probably a stupid question, but here it goes.

If you were to cut off about 1.5 inchs from the big bad bow's stock barrel, could you shove some pipes down there and make it shoot darts?
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#2 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 03:56 PM

You mean cut off that grate thing at the end? I am pretty sure that could shoot megas, micro darts you may have to jam some PETG into it (or brass) for it to shoot micros.

#3 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:02 PM

You mean cut off that grate thing at the end? I am pretty sure that could shoot megas, micro darts you may have to jam some PETG into it (or brass) for it to shoot micros.

Thanks for the reply. But to add another question, I nodiced that when I pushed down that grate without an arrow on it and then fired, it made this loud ass clangy bangy noise. Will it do this if the grate is removed?
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

#4 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 04:07 PM

Sorry I am a bit confused. Why don't you just remove every single air restrictor piece by opening up the gun? It took me 5 minutes to do.

#5 Chewbacca

Chewbacca

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

Yes, I agree, just opening the gun and removing all air restricting material is easy; although back when I was not comfertable with modding guns, I just hack-sawed off the first few inches of barrel, and hotglued a crayola inside of it. Crayola markers fit REALLY well inside of the stock orange BBB barrel.

#6 dart

dart

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 06:18 PM

I just hack-sawed off the first few inches of barrel, and hotglued a crayola inside of it. Crayola markers fit REALLY well inside of the stock orange BBB barrel.

hacksaw the grate of or pull it of. Personly I pulled it of with two tools the pocket knife and pliers. Also as chewbacca said crayola barels work very good in the stock barrel. I aggre with six five two opening it up only takes about 5-15 minutes thats the easyest way to go. just be sure to take pics of internals cause I forgot to and screwed it up on my first bbb :angry: .

~~dart out

Edited by dart, 08 October 2007 - 06:19 PM.

I went into the choir room today and told the teacher," I can ony sing base" she said," I can fix that" she gave me a prompt kick in the nuts; i've been singing soprano ever since.

~DART

#7 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 07:25 PM

Uh... No. You have to open up the gun and get the AR out the back of the stock barrel. The just sand out the stock barrel a little and jam some 1/2 inch 100psi cpvc down there and get about 80ft.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#8 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:05 AM

Try this mod, it's fairly simple.

http://nerfhaven.com...wtopic=8562&hl=

You can replace the copper tube with a tube of Crayola (I've done it before and it worked fine).

Just remember if you do this mod, KEEP THE CIRCLE AR PIECE (the circle with a smaller circle in the middle).
Drill a hole in the smaller circle, then put it back in the stock barrel. Why? Like A24 said, it feels like the spring is going to smash the insides of the gun if it's removed.

Edited by b00m13, 09 October 2007 - 08:53 PM.

The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#9 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

Thank you very much guys. B00m, I did a mod very similar to that just yesterday. I went for broke and opened it without reading anything. So after I put my barrel materials in, removed the AR's, and put everything back together I got ranges of around 65-70 feet fairly accurately. Anyways, thanks again guys. You helped me do a great and useful mod even when I'm still in the "Ooooh I hope I don't break it when I open it up" stage.

Edited by Liam, 09 October 2007 - 04:30 PM.

#10 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 07:39 PM

Just remember if you do this mod, KEEP THE CIRCLE AR PIECE (the circle with a smaller circle in the middle).
Drill a hole in the smaller circle, then put it back in the stock barrel. Why? Like FA24 said, it feels like the spring is going to smash the insides of the gun if it's removed.

It feels like it will smash the insides. I removed the white piece and so far that hasn't happened. So either way it should be fine. If I had another BBB though, I would follow FA_24's method.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users