Msn Help!

UGHN!!!!

2 replies to this topic

#1 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 02:29 PM

Yeah i stupidly changed my MSN Messenger password without writing it down, dont flame for this, and i also forgot my recovery questions, because i haven't used them for like 3 years. So if anyone knows a way that i could get it back... please tell, maybe a hotline or something.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#2 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:01 PM

No, MSN is a big dick about stuff like that. I tried contacting them, and they won't believe me. Its not worth the trouble. I've lost 2 and went on to gmail.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#3 dart

dart

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 07:28 PM

No, MSN is a big dick about stuff like that. I tried contacting them, and they won't believe me. Its not worth the trouble.

keef siaad like it is go to gmail or somthing ealse

I went into the choir room today and told the teacher," I can ony sing base" she said," I can fix that" she gave me a prompt kick in the nuts; i've been singing soprano ever since.

~DART

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users