Nation States And Ogame

Anyone part of 'em?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 10:58 PM

Last summer, one of my friends introduced me to the websites nationstates.net and ogame.org, and I was really into them, but then school started and I forgot about them. I just started up again, and was wondering if anyone is part of either of them.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#2 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 11:20 PM

I used to be on NationStates, but decide it was boring after I got a Frightening economy and custom title and did all of the proposition things three or four times.

#3 DX-Robert

DX-Robert

formerly DX

• Members
  • 679 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 12:05 AM

I play it seriously. Once you disregard the basic game and get into the role playing it can be fun and more informative than school. My first region was set in the early 1800s, so we actually had to do research in order to get the colonial warfare right. That was more fun than my current region, where the tech level is modern and war folly due to nuclear arsenals. I currently am price gouging with my oil reserves [as real life prices go up, mine go up as well] and trying to balance the East and the West. Recent threats of mobilization in Triera and counter-mobilization in the Soviet Union have raised tensions. In addition, there is an on-going war against a terrorist group based in Alikhistan.

United Nerf Ops - The premier northeast US nerf club serving the tristate area (NY, NJ, CT)
NYC Nerf Ops - Nerf in New York City itself
NJ Nerf Ops - Nerf in New Jersey
CT Nerf Ops - Nerf in Connecticut

UNO also has a Discord server, DM me on Discord to join (@vincentdrake)

-----------------------------------------------
My other groups:
Nerf Thrifters - A group for posting thrifts and other second-hand finds

#4 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 02:38 PM

I just started playing nation states. My nation is Pladia. But what is the point? I know its to be a government type game.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#5 euphemism

euphemism

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 06 October 2007 - 10:22 AM

I used to play nation states a while back and then I bought the book that it was made to promote (Jennifer Government) and it kicks ass.

#6 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 07 October 2007 - 12:51 AM

Ok. I am finally re-setup. My NationState is The Rogue Nation of The Dark Vampirum, and I live in the region of The Dark Lands of Death. If anyone would like to join my region feel free, I'm kinda lonely.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users