Photo

H2player's Shotgun Blast Mod.

with pictures and a video!..And only one easy step.

8 replies to this topic

#1 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:08 PM

Unfortunately the orange piece you have to rip off i already ripped off.

Step 1:
Posted Image
There should be a orange piece there take a flat head screw driver and rip it off.
(I painted where the orange piece is and where to locate it)
VIDEO
Posted Image
and there you go what I do is i take my stefans and i cut them into about 5 centimetre's and then I load 8-10 mini darts and that makes it a shotgun because the shots spread out.

well thats it go ahead and flame thats pretty much what always happens when i post.

By the way i found that 10 pumps should be enough,and that you cant see the stefans in the video because there so small and there really fast I think i get approximetly 100ft.

I would not recommend as a primary unless you do the one pump mod.

#2 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:24 PM

Flame time. That's not really a mod, it's a half-assed attempt at modding. It's kinda like Dayko's mod, except it's gay. And sorry, I doubt you are getting 100 feet with 8 mini Stefans. Generally, the Big Blast's stock barrel shoots around 70-80 feet. It's a sorta good idea, except it's already been done and talked about and not lied about. Try measuring real ranges and you will see. Also, cut your darts in quarters so that you can put them together into a dart shape. This will make them suck less.

EDIT -- Wait, what the hell is the one pump mod?

Edited by yourface, 27 September 2007 - 03:24 PM.

#3 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:26 PM

If you don't want people to flame, you might want to simply take some of their flames as advice instead of whining about it. No I'm not gonna flame you, but I will ask some questions.

First of all, I had to watch the movie to figure out what gun you were talking about, which I now know. It's probably a good idea to include what gun you're modding, that could just be me.

Second, it's a mod and all, but it's pretty much common knowledge that you can rip the grates/air restrictors off of guns' stock barrels and stick stefans in them, no offense. Some of your flames may have come from a lack of fresh content or people saying "yes, we've seen this before".

Finally, as you said, you can't see the darts fly and hit anything. Is there any way to get a better movie to show the spread, or maybe a picture or two of some test shots, some range tests, etc?

TS

#4 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:27 PM

im not sure if you could do it with this gun but with some you can do a mod that lets you pump it once and it will be max or something like that.
also I get about 100 feet with normal stefans not minis i probably should have mentioned that.

edit:
i could try ts.

Edited by h2player116, 27 September 2007 - 03:28 PM.

#5 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:31 PM

im not sure if you could do it with this gun but with some you can do a mod that lets you pump it once and it will be max or something like that.
also I get about 100 feet with normal stefans not minis i probably should have mentioned that.

edit:
i could try ts.

That's with the AirTech 3000. You could do it with other guns, but you'd need a bike pump. I don't think you could bike-pump mod a Big Blast, because there isn't any tubing to splice.

I can believe 100 feet with normal Stefans, with ten pumps. I get about 100 feet with a new barrel and six pumps.

#6 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:35 PM

huh well atleast i tryed to share my ideas and always end up failing miserably. -_-

#7 Uterly

Uterly

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 06:06 PM

You didn't fail; someone has just already done this

Edited by Uterly, 27 September 2007 - 06:07 PM.

#8 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:33 PM

I'm not trying to be mean but I really doubt that the original barrel could get 100'. I modded my BigBlast (I did Captain Slugs mod) it got a max of 125 feet. Also you didn't fail, just keep trying.

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#9 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:41 PM

Did you plug the pump, Dayko? You get a noticeable increase in power with more pumps. I nearly blew a hole in my (old) Tech Target game the other day, with 15 pumps and a heavy Stefan. It probably helped that it had a pointy dome, though.

Edited by yourface, 28 September 2007 - 04:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users