Photo

Extended Rfr/clip Tek Clip?

8 replies to this topic

#1 Quilan Fett

Quilan Fett

• Members
  • 678 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:18 PM

I am on the edge about buying a clip tek and I want to know wether it is possible to extend the clip to hold more shells like Captian Slug's Longshot mod.
SNAP Shotgun

This guy can see the future!

QUOTE(pokemaster @ Mar 3 2009, 04:18 PM) View Post

hasbro in a nerf war!!!!! dude the will cancel it and confinscate are guns

#2 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:49 PM

try makeing a homemade clip i think the following 2 would work.:
renegades clip mod
ompas clip mod.
or you can just take a really long rectangular box and put in a spring for it which is pretty much mimicking the normal clip just probably much longer.

hope it helped in some way. <_<

#3 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 04:54 PM

I'm pretty sure it can be done. Combining 2 clips together would be easiest. I'm not sure how hard making a homemade clip would be.

#4 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 06:31 PM

The rfr magazine uses a simple spring to push the shells up, so extending it would be pretty simple.

#5 frost vectron

frost vectron

• Members
  • 526 posts

Posted 26 September 2007 - 07:45 PM

Making or splicing clips for the Buzzbee guns should be a lot easier since they use shells. You don't have to worry about squishing the darts or anything.
Latest Modification: The Professional

"I am a leaf on the wind--watch how I soar" - Hoban "Wash" Washburne, Serenity.

#6 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 09:59 PM

Making or splicing clips for the Buzzbee guns should be a lot easier since they use shells. You don't have to worry about squishing the darts or anything.

Same thoughts here. the shells allow for a sloppier job, as they aren't pliable, so they are less likely to catch on a small burr or some shit. not that I recommend a sloppy job, but some people here use hot glue like Red Green uses duct tape.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#7 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 02:17 PM

The upper part of rfr mags are oddly shaped, so the bottm one being spliced in would be pretty short. I think the best idea would just be to find a few extra mags, and try it out.

prometheus: i use to think i was the only person who watched red green, here in cleveland hes on at 1 am.
In the words of colonel Sanders, I'm to drunk to chase this chicken.

#8 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 04:03 PM

Go Red Green! Sadly, Columbus WOSU does not have him anymore...

*ON TOPIC*

You could make a gravity sten style clip feed system. I recently made one of those for my nitefinder. It works wonderfully! A weight at the top pushes the darts down and I pump to cock the gun and open and close the breech. I now shoot much faster, with a 30 foot range and I can shotgun blood tears.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#9 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 September 2007 - 06:34 PM

What I would do is cut the feed system on the top of the clip off and then build a spring powerd clip off that. I plan to do the same with my LS mags instead of a high cap mags.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users