Photo

Free Wii

8 replies to this topic

#1 nerf master 96

nerf master 96

• Banned
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:06 AM

I like driving around a van that has "Free Candy" spray painted on the side.

#2 Chewbacca

Chewbacca

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:18 AM

I don't know...It sounds pretty scam-ful. If it was you who got it and you showed us pictures of the box saying it was from that company and proved it was free, maybe.

#3 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:20 AM

It's not a scam, it's just more trouble than it's worth, and most members here can't participate as they don't have access to credit cards to do things like the offers.

#4 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:44 AM

Its a phishing site. It will sell your information to different companies and will spam the shit out of your inbox. Not only that but the "company" that is doing it will most likely attempt to steal your identity and credit card information. Who ever falls for this scam probably deserves it for lack of common sense.
We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#5 NerfFreak

NerfFreak

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:11 PM

I hate it when people post crap like this on NH. This is a nerf forum.

Not to backseat moderate, just to express my "feelings" towards this junk.
Nuckin' Futz

#6 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

You're not backseating. We do not need this shit. People have been banned for promoting other sites with malicious intentions. Especially when they promote it in a way that makes them sound like one of those televised infomercial personalities that feigns a guarantee so suckers will buy whatever junk they have to offer. An admin will delete or lock this, and then we can return to our standard operations.

P.S.: If you have to get others to sign up, then it's a pyramid scam (usually illegal. They can get you in deep shit in some places). I feel sorry for any idiot who falls for it, but at the same time I await the ass-kicking that will be dealt by either your parents (or whoever gave you their credit card) and/or the other members of the NIC.

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 23 September 2007 - 06:36 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#7 nerfsharpie6

nerfsharpie6

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 09:08 PM

Hey if any one has mcafee site advisor, go to the website in the post and choose site information. It tells you that its a scam site, with possible phishers. I'll try to post a link to the page, so every one can see it. I'm not sure if would let every one in though.
EDIT:
I have theLINK If it doesn't show up I will take the link out, you just need to say so. You just need to scroll all the way down to read the site reviews.

Edited by nerfsharpie6, 23 September 2007 - 09:12 PM.

We hang our flags and banners of victory off of your dead bodies.

#8 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 02:24 AM

THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND I AM NOT TRYING TO MAKE ANY MONEY OFF THIS AUCTION, IT IS ONLY HERE TO INFORM OTHERS OF THIS FREE OFFER.

Yeah, you're not trying to get anything out of this at all.

Which is why you have your referal code in the link.

GTFO.

Lets try not to feed the troll any more, but I doubt he'll post again anyway.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#9 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 02:55 PM

Fucking Spammers....

nerf master 96,

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. This may be due to the fact that I caught you trying to hand out Nintendo Wiis from a large unmarked van that had "Free Candy" spray painted on the side.

Your account will not be functional until February 11th, 2035 at 3:53 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users