Photo

Thotmarket-virtual Stock Market

36 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 05:26 PM

You are remembering that OMC has the power to make you stop, right? Backsasser.

And did I ask for your opinion? Backseat Moderator.

Fuck, I was merely reminding you that a moderator had already told you to stop, and you didn't. I don't see how that's backseat moderating. Backseat moderating would have been:

"Hey! Cut it out! No more posting!"

or something equally presumptuous. Peace out, bros.

#27 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:30 PM

You are remembering that OMC has the power to make you stop, right? Backsasser.

And did I ask for your opinion? Backseat Moderator.

Fuck, I was merely reminding you that a moderator had already told you to stop, and you didn't. I don't see how that's backseat moderating. Backseat moderating would have been:

"Hey! Cut it out! No more posting!"

or something equally presumptuous. Peace out, bros.

Ok so now your my mother? I heard OMC the first time and I don't need some worshiper echoing everything he says... Leave this thread.
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#28 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 06:57 PM

If you had heard him the first time you should have listened. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just reminding you how to not be banhammer-food. And don't pull the "I've been here longer than you" card, you've been muted in the past and banned at HQ.

And don't bring your mother into this, she's a very nice woman and doesn't deserve to be brought into an argument like this. That's what you get for using the words "your mom" or a variant. People will make jokes about it.

#29 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:09 PM

If you had heard him the first time you should have listened. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just reminding you how to not be banhammer-food. And don't pull the "I've been here longer than you" card, you've been muted in the past and banned at HQ.

And don't bring your mother into this, she's a very nice woman and doesn't deserve to be brought into an argument like this. That's what you get for using the words "your mom" or a variant. People will make jokes about it.

I actually got banned at the HQ because of a certain moderator that abuses his powers... *cough* (Dan Waskie) and now look 2 admins want him gone.

So shut up and learn what your talking about.

Brass, ask your mother.

#30 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:14 PM

Actually, Dan Waskie got demoted yesterday. So learn what you're talking about. Don't accuse other people of not knowing the details and then fuck up like that. I admit, I didn't know who banned you. But that doesn't even have anything to do with our previous statements. You just brought that in to make me look bad because you felt the need to prove your superiority. Go ahead, argue with me. Tell me to shut up. Call me a worshiper. Accuse me of trying to be your mother. I don't give a shit, I don't even know you. I probably never will. Remember the classic quote, made "famous" by Groove?

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I find it depressing that I was reminding you of your bounds as a fellow member and you thought I was stepping out of them. I'm not. As a CoC-abiding member of this forum I feel the obligation to remind people who forget it. Here at NerfHaven, the admins are your parents. Even if what they say is retarded and makes no sense, you still have to listen. I was just trying to be the friendly brother who reminds his sibling to listen to the superior assholes. Forget it. Unless you say something so inflammatory, retarded or hilarious that I'm forced to respond, I'm done. I leave you with another quote.

Nerf on or fuck off.

Go shoot a wall and forget about your inferiority complex. Trust me, I've been there. You are probably feeling inadequate and are trying to prove to yourself that you have control by ignoring those who are in charge. Low self-esteem sucks balls. Go masturbate or something, or mod a gun. Do something productive where you're in control of the situation without offending others.

Edited by yourface, 04 October 2007 - 07:29 PM.

#31 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 07:53 PM

Actually, Dan Waskie got demoted yesterday. So learn what you're talking about. Don't accuse other people of not knowing the details and then fuck up like that. I admit, I didn't know who banned you. But that doesn't even have anything to do with our previous statements. You just brought that in to make me look bad because you felt the need to prove your superiority. Go ahead, argue with me. Tell me to shut up. Call me a worshiper. Accuse me of trying to be your mother. I don't give a shit, I don't even know you. I probably never will. Remember the classic quote, made "famous" by Groove?

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

I find it depressing that I was reminding you of your bounds as a fellow member and you thought I was stepping out of them. I'm not. As a CoC-abiding member of this forum I feel the obligation to remind people who forget it. Here at NerfHaven, the admins are your parents. Even if what they say is retarded and makes no sense, you still have to listen. I was just trying to be the friendly brother who reminds his sibling to listen to the superior assholes. Forget it. Unless you say something so inflammatory, retarded or hilarious that I'm forced to respond, I'm done. I leave you with another quote.

Nerf on or fuck off.

Go shoot a wall and forget about your inferiority complex. Trust me, I've been there. You are probably feeling inadequate and are trying to prove to yourself that you have control by ignoring those who are in charge. Low self-esteem sucks balls. Go masturbate or something, or mod a gun. Do something productive where you're in control of the situation without offending others.

You are the dumbest piece of shit on this forum... Dan Waskie was actually banned by admins yesterday demoted weeks ago...

You learn what your talking about faggot.

And you are allowed to post in topics as long as you stay on topic... Been on topic whole time so shut the fuck up and stop bothering us.

Brass, ask your mother.

#32 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 09:43 PM

OK, whatever. Do I give a shit if I got a fact wrong that is small and inconsequential to you and me? No. Do I give a shit that you think I'm a faggot? No. DOES IT MATTER? No. And actually, I think the dumbest piece of shit on the forums right now is [I'm not a bastard who randomly insults people online, so I won't say]. Actually, OMC asked you very nicely not to post anymore, and I have been doing nothing but trying to keep you out of trouble. PM me if you want to continue this (retarded) disagreement. I'm done here.

P.S. - I hope your sister has a happy birthday.

Edited by yourface, 04 October 2007 - 09:44 PM.

#33 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:11 PM

OK, whatever. Do I give a shit if I got a fact wrong that is small and inconsequential to you and me? No. Do I give a shit that you think I'm a faggot? No. DOES IT MATTER? No. And actually, I think the dumbest piece of shit on the forums right now is [I'm not a bastard who randomly insults people online, so I won't say]. Actually, OMC asked you very nicely not to post anymore, and I have been doing nothing but trying to keep you out of trouble. PM me if you want to continue this (retarded) disagreement. I'm done here.

I actually wasn't serious and just playing around but it kind of continued... And the birthday thread was a joke to.

Brass, ask your mother.

#34 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

I actually wasn't serious and just playing around but it kind of continued... And the birthday thread was a joke to.

Which part wasn't serious? "You are the dumbest piece of shit on this forum" doesn't sound like playing around. I'm not pissed off at you if it was all a joke, but damn. It wasn't funny. So I shouldn't bother to create a birthday thread for your sister?

#35 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 04 October 2007 - 11:50 PM

Well we do need to discuss what stocks are good to invest in. Buy some Winamp stocks and stocks for OIFY.

#36 Ubermensch

Ubermensch

• Members
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 05:20 AM

By the way, I'm a billionaire now thanks to APL.
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."-Carl Sagan
Nerf Rocket Air Launcher

#37 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 October 2007 - 06:06 AM

I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago...

Substance Abuse,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

You are an asshole. You have joined the ranks of an NHQ "non-nerfing forum lurker." I hope I see you at a Jersey war sometime. I'm betting I won't. PS, you fight with other members WAY too much. Good Day Sir.

Your account will not be functional until Feb 19 2035, 7:03AM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

PPS, Closed.
I hate you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users