4 replies to this topic

#1 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:49 AM

http://www.hasbro.co...roduct_id=20417

So what do you guys think of it?.

I think it would be fun to shoot at it with my modified big blast or my nite finder.

I think the only bad thing is that its 50.00$ and it needs 2 AAA batteries.
I wonder how far it shoots the disc shots....

#2 Texansharpshooter

Texansharpshooter

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 08:28 AM

You could always save your money and get this:
Cheap.

I myself have a disc shot. They're basically a smaller version of a Nitefinder. I did renegade's PETG mod with it and it gets a solid 60 feet. I hate to tell you, but this gun actually came out on August 1st, and there have been a few topics on it already. I'm sure the disc launcher isn't all that powerful, it just needs to get a disc about 10 to 15 feet in the air...
HERP DERP.

#3 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 09:44 AM

Search before posting. There have already been two threads about this.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#4 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:05 PM

Yeah, I picked up one of those a couple weeks ago. It's nothing but an NF remake, but I think it looks a lot better than the NF. They do sell refills for about $20 CAN, those come with the Disk Shot, 6 micros and 5 or 6 (I can't remember exactly how many) disk refills. Stock, the gun shoots about 20-25', mediocre range but with amazing accuracy. When modified, I eyeballed it and I'd say it shoots around 60-70' (Total modifications done: ARs obliterated, CPVC barrel, added spring and removal of the five ammo holders).

PS. Yes, there have been threads on this before, but they are a bit old.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#5 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 01:19 PM

oops sorry guys i though it was new because i saw a commercial for it only today and when i saw the site it said new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users