• 217 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:56 PM

wow i have to re write alot XD:
items required to do this little project:
mecca tommy 20
screw driver
stock micro darts.

the steps:
1-Pry off the orange piece on top of the gun where the darts come out of.
2-Cut your stock micro darts about 1 to 2 cm's.(So that they will fit inside the barrel better)
3-Check the inside of the motor and make sure no darts are stuck inside it.
4-Now its time to load your micro darts and start shooting.

THERE I FIXED THE GRAMMAR NOT SURE HOW YOU WANT ME TO FIX IT ANYMORE.

Edited by h2player116, 11 September 2007 - 09:50 PM.

#2 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:34 PM

Pictures are always good. Oh and by the way, grammar is your friend, and probably the best one to have on this forum other than OMC or one of the other Moderators, but thats a different story.
Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#3 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:31 PM

Pictures are always good. Oh and by the way, grammar is your friend, and probably the best one to have on this forum other than OMC or one of the other Moderators, but thats a different story.

lol shadow hunter alpha already tryed pmeing bout this but as you can see i do not heed it ;)

#4 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:40 PM

Are you fucking serious?

How To Stop Jamming An A Mecca Tommy 20

The title alone makes me cringe to think what series of unintelligible acts lie in this topic.

getting pissed off at this?

Yes.

Edited by blister, 11 September 2007 - 09:41 PM.

Subvert the Dominant Paradigm.

#5 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

there blister.

#6 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:44 PM

You know, I bet the admins are writing a nice little goodbye letter right now just for you ;) ! Also, pics are very useful when you write a mod.

PS. I can't understand half of what you say, it's like talking to my 5 year old sister on MSN. You can't type worth shit and apparently don't like following rules. Long story short, you're fucked... Royally fucked.

Edited by deaddumpster, 11 September 2007 - 09:50 PM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#7 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:50 PM

You know, I bet the admins are writing a nice little goodbye letter right now just for you ;) ! Also, pics are very useful when you write a mod.

PS. I can't understand half of what you say, it's like talking to my 5 year old sister on MSN. You can't type worth shit and apparently don't like following rules. Long story short, you're fucked. Royally fucked.

there MG

#8 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 11 September 2007 - 09:55 PM

MG? There? No one fully knows your odd internet language. If you type like this, you might talk like this. I don't want to hear you speak in real life, you'll probably sound retarded. Retarded like the people who win Darwin Awards, we just might see you in there someday.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#9 h2player116

h2player116

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:03 PM

MG? There? No one fully knows your odd internet language. If you type like this, you might talk like this. I don't want to hear you speak in real life, you'll probably sound retarded. Retarded like the people who win Darwin Awards, we just might see you in there someday.

Haha no I dont actually talk like that in real life and I do use good grammar I just like to type faster on the internet.

#10 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:23 PM

Actually the Darwin Awards are for smart but misguided people. This guy may qualify, though. Who knows. You know, we lesser members should probably stop ragging on h2player16, leave it for the overlords.

#11 foamforce123

foamforce123

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:25 PM

Well here on NerfHaven we don't like it when people try to "type faster on the internet", read the code of conduct, located on the upper left corner of your screen.
Deal wit it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users