Yes the PSP Slim

14 replies to this topic

#1 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 03:16 PM

Hello again from shorty.
Like before, I created a tread about the new PSP that was going to come out. Now that its available, I was thinking of getting the sliver one. I'll probably sell the 1GB memory card for a 4GB one; but the not the point. For those who played Daxster, could you tell me if its worth playing and keeping, or should I just sell it and trade it for another game. IGN gives it a 9/10. I saw some of the videos and Im worried about the fact that its another DK64. Im all up for an adventure game if its not bitchin hard (i.e. donkey kong 64).

So my qeustion es...
Should I play the game as soon as I get the combo pack, or sell it and get a better recommendation by you guys?

Thanks
-Shorty
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#2 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 06:18 PM

You know this really isn't a video game forum it's more of a nerf forum.

I would recommend not creating game threads, and just find a video game forum.
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#3 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:02 PM

But he put it in the off topic. It seems to me that the off topic was made for stuff like this. On the subject, I've seen and played a little of it, and the little I played, I enjoyed. But then again, take this with a grain of salt because I can like almost any video game... except for disney games. KH excluded.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#4 the beast

the beast

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:03 PM

Not to be mean Dark Shrimp but this is the OFF TOPIC forum isnt it and you can post anythin here right?

EDIT:Ninja beat me.

Edited by the beast, 11 September 2007 - 07:04 PM.

#5 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:04 PM

Its out?!?!

I wanna play Renegade Squardren :D

It is already hacked by the Russians, so I might replace my 3.30 OE-A psp with a new one :o
Timothy M-Lick <3

#6 TED

TED

In Brightest Prawn, in Darkest Shrimp...

• Administrators
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

Not to be mean Dark Shrimp but this is the OFF TOPIC forum isnt it and you can post anythin here right?

Yeah no shit this is off topic.
Personally I think that if you are asking for advice on something it would make more sense to ask the question somewhere that focuses on that subject. This thread will probably not turn up any great answers mostly people saying tat they've played the game and it was good.

Plus who plays on a PSP anymore?
Star Wars can go fuck itself.

#7 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:14 PM

Yeah no shit this is off topic.
Personally I think that if you are asking for advice on something it would make more sense to ask the question somewhere that focuses on that subject. This thread will probably not turn up any great answers mostly people saying tat they've played the game and it was good.

Plus who plays on a PSP anymore?

I know. PSP is so out-dated. Gameboy is were its at.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#8 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:55 PM

(Sighs) Never mind. Lock please.
I love imports.

#9 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:21 AM

Hello again from shorty.
Like before, I created a tread about the new PSP that was going to come out. Now that its available, I was thinking of getting the sliver one. I'll probably sell the 1GB memory card for a 4GB one; but the not the point. For those who played Daxster, could you tell me if its worth playing and keeping, or should I just sell it and trade it for another game. IGN gives it a 9/10. I saw some of the videos and Im worried about the fact that its another DK64. Im all up for an adventure game if its not bitchin hard (i.e. donkey kong 64).

So my qeustion es...
Should I play the game as soon as I get the combo pack, or sell it and get a better recommendation by you guys?

Thanks
-Shorty

Nice grammar there... I like at the end you had 2 in a row... Pay attention in english class and maybe you will learn to type better...

As for the new PSP it's just all hype... it's going to come out and be the same as the old... Just like every other sequel system...

And OLDSkool Gaming is FTW.
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#10 General Cole

General Cole

• Banned
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:02 PM

Atari 2600. Nuff said. But PSPs were Sonys venture into portable systems. And they didn't work.
We should stop calling out/making fun of/pissing GC off. He's actually contributed and is available for trade. He's a better than average member no doubt. Got your back Cole.
-Nerfer34

You know what... I know it's kinda late... but Props Cole.
-Baghead

#11 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

Why do people always hate on the PSP? I'm a Nintendo fanboy through and through, but I still love my PSP. It can play DVDs, and it has non-first party games that are actually good, unlike the DS.

#12 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 07:00 PM

Hello again from shorty.

So my qeustion es...

Thanks
-Shorty

Nice grammar there... I like at the end you had 2 in a row... Pay attention in english class and maybe you will learn to type better...

As for the new PSP it's just all hype... it's going to come out and be the same as the old... Just like every other sequel system...

And OLDSkool Gaming is FTW.

Thanks glad you like it.

I hate stupid people.

They say "PSP is the best"
"NO! DS is."

Get this through your fucking minds.
The PSP sucks in its gaming (Most of them). But its better in its multimedia.
The DS is great only if you buy it for the games. The games are much fun. Although it lacks the multimedia element.

To make it simple

DS= Games>Multimedia
PSP=Games<Multimedia

So what do you want for you?

Edited by Shorty, 15 September 2007 - 07:01 PM.

I love imports.

#13 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:03 PM

Shorty your retarded... The PSP is meant for gaming so if your not going to use it for gaming just go buy a Zune or an MP3 player... Why spend the 500$ dumbass...
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#14 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 01:22 PM

Its 170 dollars smarts.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#15 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 03:56 PM

Shorty your retarded... The PSP is meant for gaming so if your not going to use it for gaming just go buy a Zune or an MP3 player... Why spend the 500$ dumbass...

No shit. I meant since the games on the DS have better game play than the PSP, you should get the DS if you want high quality games. You want sucky games but with tons of multimedia options, get the PSP

Get it?
I love imports.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users